Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    No, not that one. I meant
    Shiny Espeon I think

Aggron has very stubby legs and is hard to make looking like it could run fast....

I guess the 50 speed BST is there for a reason

Man, I forgot to log into GW2's thingy last time, so now I gotta buy gems for it. Well, it's a long way off. Still not 80 yet. Too distracted by pokemons.

Also, Assault Vest Tangrowth is neat, but can't figure out my last move.

- Giga Drain
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Can't Decide

I could get rid of Assault vest, but I really like the Sp.D boost. Makes her well rounded overall.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Man, I forgot to log into GW2's thingy last time, so now I gotta buy gems for it. Well, it's a long way off. Still not 80 yet. Too distracted by pokemons.

- Giga Drain
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Can't Decide

I could get rid of Assault vest, but I really like the Sp.D boost. Makes her well rounded overall.
    how about toxic?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    how about toxic?
    Can't use Toxic with Assault Vest.

10+ Year Old Account

- Giga Drain
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Can't Decide

Hidden power something...either fire, steel or electric.

Don't sweat the details!!!

oh sorry, didn't notice that, go with sludge bomb or poison jab then, :3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say go for Knock-Off or HP:Fire
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

So, guys..... How amazing is the new Pokemon? I've been a bit caught up in WoD and haven't gone to buy it... but today I've thrown a tantrum with RNG and not getting a single useful upgrade in the last 4-5 days of doing TOO MANY heroics every day (That said, I'm currently sitting at 640 ilvl, so useful upgrades are few and far between, but I'm still yet to see a SINGLE warorged drop, and only gotten one socketed item after probably close to 150 heroic runs.)

So my interest is peaked, I love Pokemon, always have - is it really as awesomesauce as everybody is saying? I never actually played the original Ruby / sapphire. It's probably the only gen I didn't get to play. To save me wading though all the random crap and junk I don't need to know, give me a TL;DR of some cool new features please!
    Ily mmochamp pokefanz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Testing something:
    Part1

Part2

Quote Originally Posted by Thychiz View Post
    So, guys..... How amazing is the new Pokemon? I've been a bit caught up in WoD and haven't gone to buy it... but today I've thrown a tantrum with RNG and not getting a single useful upgrade in the last 4-5 days of doing TOO MANY heroics every day (That said, I'm currently sitting at 640 ilvl, so useful upgrades are few and far between, but I'm still yet to see a SINGLE warorged drop, and only gotten one socketed item after probably close to 150 heroic runs.)

So my interest is peaked, I love Pokemon, always have - is it really as awesomesauce as everybody is saying? I never actually played the original Ruby / sapphire. It's probably the only gen I didn't get to play. To save me wading though all the random crap and junk I don't need to know, give me a TL;DR of some cool new features please!
    Ily mmochamp pokefanz.
    theres a couple small but significant changes but for the most part its hd ruby and saphire. so if youve never played any of the gen 3 games its a pretty damn good game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

- Giga Drain
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Can't Decide

I have the exactly same move set on my AV Tangrowth with Knock Off as the last move because it is nearly always useful for neutral damage and item removal. Like Taurenburger said you could also do HP fire if you want to beat Bug/Steel pokemon and Ferrothorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am trying too set up Braixen for contest:

Beautiful contest (modest nature):
    Fire Spin--)Earn a higher score the later the Pokémon performs. (0 hearts +?)----)only used if last
    Fire blast--)Earn +2 if the Pokémon performs first in the turn. (2 hearts +2 = 4) ----)only used if you start 1.st
    Overheat--)Earn +3 if the Pokémon that just went hit max Voltage. (2 hearts + 3 =5)----)used at the end?
    Ember---)A basic performance using a move known by the Pokémon. (3 hearts)----)filter move

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNoucJrsw9Y

ORAS has such awesome music, I love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I am trying too set up Braixen for contest:

Beautiful contest (modest nature):
    Fire Spin--)Earn a higher score the later the Pokémon performs. (0 hearts +?)----)only used if last
    Fire blast--)Earn +2 if the Pokémon performs first in the turn. (2 hearts +2 = 4) ----)only used if you start 1.st
    Overheat--)Earn +3 if the Pokémon that just went hit max Voltage. (2 hearts + 3 =5)----)used at the end?
    Ember---)A basic performance using a move known by the Pokémon. (3 hearts)----)filter move
    Does Flamethrower still give four hearts? If so might be worth looking into using it instead of Ember.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    Does Flamethrower still give four hearts? If so might be worth looking into using it instead of Ember.
    No idea...in gen 3 you get 4, in gen 4 you got 2+2 (if you went 1.st)
    Bublepedia is not updated yet.
    No info on serebi either:
    http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/flamethrower.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...this is a good thing...you can get all stats max it seems with pokeblock.
    So even if you fuck it up, it doesnt matter.
    http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/pokeblock.shtml

Hows the new game end-game wise if anyone knows. As shit as X / Y, or better? Was hugely dissapointed inn X / Y.

Never played gen3, so quit interested now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Hows the new game end-game wise if anyone knows. As shit as X / Y, or better? Was hugely dissapointed inn X / Y.

Contest (they have a story) , legendary hunting on mirage islands, island place to get battle points, flag capture for secret base and the bonus story after elite 4 where you can capture rayquaza and that alien pokemon. This is what i know from info this week (eu stil doesnt have game).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Hmm...this is a good thing...you can get all stats max it seems with pokeblock.
    So even if you fuck it up, it doesnt matter.
    http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...okeblock.shtml
    Thank you so much for linking this. I really want to do contests but I've been avoiding them because I'm not sure about conditions and if you could reset them or not, and obviously you don't train a contest Pokemon out of your main team until their moveset is finalized. :P NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY WOOHOO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

There is a lot of postgame content that you can do once like hunting for legendaries. After you've completed all the side objectives you have contests + XY endgame (Battle Maison.) You can also try to pimp out your base and farm berries, though the base-thing is reliant on streetpass if you want to do the flag capture stuff.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Why won't they copy BW2 end-game. that PWT thing is why I played the game for so long.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO