Thread: Pokémon!

That image with phoebe has to be photoshopped or a glitch, I didn't notice anything when I faced her myself.

also, please stop posting pokemon with boobs, you're worse than Lahis.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    also, please don't stop posting pokemon with boobs, you're worse than Lahis.
    the lewds are real!

one more day untill pokemon...
    i can't contain my hype.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    That image with phoebe has to be photoshopped or a glitch, I didn't notice anything when I faced her myself.

also, please stop posting pokemon with boobs, you're worse than Lahis.

Happy?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

See? Not every pokemon picture has to be sexual

See? every pokemon picture has to be sexual
    tits make everything more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokebank is ready too transfer too oras now
    All that exist (exept event ones).

Also:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I'm still thinking about breeding thay Swagplay Klefki and nicknaming it YOLO.

"YOLO used Swagger! The opponent forfeits life!"

Logging into Bnet launcher to see this:

And then checking e-mail to see that "Your order has been shipped."

And then you realize that you have a dozen of things to do over the weekend and no way to alter the structure of time to actually do them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'm still thinking about breeding thay Swagplay Klefki and nicknaming it YOLO.

"YOLO used Swagger! The opponent forfeits life!"

Logging into Bnet launcher to see this:
    [IMG]http://www.vtvstudio.net/teme/randomcrap/hots.png[IMG]

And then checking e-mail to see that "Your order has been shipped."

[IMG]http://stuffpoint.com/cute-baby/image/108966-cute-baby-success-baby.jpg[IMG]

And then you realize that you have a dozen of things to do over the weekend and no way to alter the structure of time to actually do them.

[IMG]http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/OhGodWhyWhiteSS.png[IMG]
    Both aforementioned games have higher priority. HotS is a ton of fun. I would like to say the same about ORAS but it's still not here, dammit. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Both aforementioned games have higher priority. HotS is a ton of fun. I would like to say the same about ORAS but it's still not here, dammit. T.T
    we should play hots today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    we should play hots today.
    Who are you?

Who are you?
    dile pls ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fus Ro Yay View Post
    dile pls ;_;
    Hmmm, short form of your name would be FRY. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

Happy?

bes gaime all tiem
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

this reminds me, where the hell was mewtwo in the diancie movie? the movie poster said mewtwo was in the movie
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Hmmm, short form of your name would be FRY. ^^
    Diiiileeeee plssss

poster clearly shows both mewtwos. not a single fucking mewtwo.

FALSE ADVERTISING MADE ME WATCH THAT SHITTY MOVIE @_@

worst pokemon movie ever made. EVER MADE.

Seriously, we need a movie or anime arc with both of the Mewtwo's. Unova Mewtwo will keep her Y megaform and Kanto Mewtwo can be X.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Seriously, we need a movie or anime arc with both of the Mewtwo's. Unova Mewtwo will keep her Y megaform and Kanto Mewtwo can be X.
    they could even explain why there are two mewtwos by using the mirage master. but that would require them to remember something they wrote in the past. if they cant remember the gs ball i doubt they will remember mirage master :P

Thanksgiving is going to be weird this year. My brother and dad are going to go watch the game. My brother's friend happened to not want to go anymore, so she gave him two tickets. They're like $700 tickets too. Just my mom and me, and the cat. And then some early black friday shopping. Tons of games are (supposed to) go on sale. Makes me wish the eshop was having a sale.

And I think I'll try chaining for a shiny ralts. Need to get up early to help cook. Turkeys don't cook themselves! This one didn't even come out of the freezer.
    Funny thing with the turkey is how it's a 16 lb (7.2 kg) turkey, and I'm wondering how we'll finish it and how hard it was to shove and pull out of the freezer, and at the store there have some 32 lb (14.5 kg) ones even. That would take like 6-7 hours to cook.
    Aren't all of you non-Americans happy with me? I calculated googled all the metric turkey conversions.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112