Thread: Pokémon!

Wait. How do you have it already? Isn't the release date tomorrow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Hearing people i know having it too already, i call hax.

10+ Year Old Account
    He probaly got it via mail.

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Put your faith in local shops and all is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Heh i wish i could. When i ordered woltk there..it took them a week too get it .

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Muffinator is an amazing name

Honestly, should I plain transfer my whole Ruby team into Omega Ruby? Norgga, Nekizalb, Soital and Sodarayg are currently collecting dust in HG and Noduorg and Azauqyar are in Y to provide PokéDex credit.

Damn those Pokémon are half as old as I am...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Breaking street date.

THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!
    CATS ARE FLYING. PIGS ARE COWING!

Ahhhhhhh!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Breaking street date.

THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!
    CATS ARE FLYING. PIGS ARE COWING!

Ahhhhhhh!
    That happens sometimes when you order a physical copy online. They send it 1-2 days in advance so that it would arrive on the street date, but for once the postal service works hastily and it arrives early.

Now if you could pick your game early on the store itself, that would be breaching the agreements

Deleted
    Actually I expected to get it on Tuesday. :P

5th member of my team is....

CORSOLA

lulz

Sceptile
    Wheezing
    Pikachu
    mawhile
    corsola

what a team...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Honestly, should I plain transfer my whole Ruby team into Omega Ruby? Norgga, Nekizalb, Soital and Sodarayg are currently collecting dust in HG
    Totally should. I have kept my Blazeking and rayquaza from my original sapphire with me through every game. This game is like, woa since they are returning to the hoenn region. Wish there was a special gift for bringing a pokemon from the original ruby / sapphire into the remakes.

Speaking of, when there were those chrome pokemon from a glitch in x and y, do you think it would have been cool if they were real and just a much rarer version of shiny pokemon?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...inercard.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Totally should. I have kept my Blazeking and rayquaza from my original sapphire with me through every game. This game is like, woa since they are returning to the hoenn region. Wish there was a special gift for bringing a pokemon from the original ruby / sapphire into the remakes.

Speaking of, when there were those chrome pokemon from a glitch in x and y, do you think it would have been cool if they were real and just a much rarer version of shiny pokemon?
    There is...you get a secret base upgrade for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

There is, you get a special poster for your secret base

I think I have most of my old Emerald pokemon. Sadly I lost Sapphire and Ruby (I still have no idea what happened to them), but the only Pokemon from Hoenn I can locate is my old Manectric. I remember only recently I decided to check her IVs (because she actually has a beneficial nature, not that I understood natures until B/W) and some of her most important ones were either low or zero. (I think it was 0 speed and below average sp. atk).

I laughed. No wonder she sucked so bad.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    So with the games out for a while now, is there someone who can awnser the following:

Is Feebas as much of a pain to get as it was in the originals? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Use Wolfram|Alpha for scientific searches, calculations and unit conversions.
    lol not surprised an engineer knows a resource like this. Should ask my brother if he knows of it. It's quite helpful to get all the other equivalents, and not just the one thing I was looking for (kg to lbs).

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    We are^^ very good *pats on head*

It's so weird.. 3-4 years ago no one in norway cared about or had even heard about Black friday. last year, some of the more attentive shops had started to have small black friday sales and this year it's fucking everywhere! D:

1 day till oras!
    I find that a bit weird, unless they are American companies I guess. In America, Black Friday was the time, at least back in the day, for many stores and companies to get out of the red into the black. Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season for many, and unless you have to work, like in retail, you probably have Friday off. Tons of people shopping for holiday gifts, last minute year purchases, etc. Stores gotta try to make a profit before the new year, so the timing is perfect. I can see maybe American companies having deals overseas, and on Cyber Monday. Be weird if it's like regional stores outside of the U.S.

I personally like it though. I've gotten outfits and stuff that lasted me for years and I wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise. I was never one to wait out in line for a TV or something though, so there's that. It's just crowded here really. No real fights or anything. Part of me wants to see one though lol. Mostly it's just super packed, but that makes the places feel lively to me. From Black Friday through New Year is like the only time of year I enjoy it though. Feel sorry for those living in metropolitan cities; parking must be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    2 questions:
    pokebank is the first month free, right?
    and you can't put pokes with items on it, right?
    I dunno about the free bit (it might be true though) but yeah, your pokemon can't have items.

- - - Updated - - -

Is arcanine like a cat dog mix? Because it looks like a giant tiger dog.

It's surprisingly defensive. Intimidate, Will-o-wisp, snarl, Flamethrower, and morning sun along with lefties or rocky helmet are pretty fun to use.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    So with the games out for a while now, is there someone who can awnser the following:

Is Feebas as much of a pain to get as it was in the originals? :P
    serebii says route 119, no specifics so I am guessing no it's not the same

Deleted
    Having Pokenav on constantly feels like how Pokedex should be working like since forever. It even scans pokemon belonging to trainers (that are out of pokeball).

Deleted
    Hey Halyon, umm.. I need to have 10 posts to be able to PM so I was wondering if I could ask you for a Ditto right in this thread,
    My FC is: 1306 - 6073 - 9812
    IGN is: Rookir