Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Gym 2 down....man i play slow on purpose. Its too easy even with lvl 14 (and some 12) pokemon.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dewford_Town
    It doesn't help that gamefreak nerfed gym leaders too. They removed some of their pokemon and decreased their levels. Brawly use to have lvl 19's. Tate and liza use to have 4 pokemon.

It's depressing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Let me tell you one thing. Don't bother hatching the egg from the hot springs. It's the same mon again.

Deleted
    Started Sapphire just now, got a Adamant Torchic, thats not bad

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It doesn't help that gamefreak nerfed gym leaders too. They removed some of their pokemon and decreased their levels. Brawly use to have lvl 19's. Tate and liza use to have 4 pokemon.

It's depressing.
    Tate and Liza didn't have 4 Pokémon in Ruby and Sapphire, only in Emerald.
    Actually, Tate & Liza's Solrock and Lunatone are stronger than they were in RS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh seen add that came today from one shop (in mailbox). They sell pokemon oras for 48.99 euro....and its avaible in 1.12.2014.
    Who is right mind would wait 3 days too save 4 euros.

CUTTEEEE!!!

Don't sweat the details!!!

Well looks like my starter wont have a mega.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well looks like my starter wont have a mega.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/A8D50x6.jpg[IMG]

So cloud nine counters mega rayquaza, primal kyogre and groundon

just though that was interesting.

So cloud nine counters mega rayquaza, primal kyogre and groundon

just though that was interesting.
    Yeah. Reading Serebii's guide for Primal Groudon was rather funny.

"Countering Primal Groudon

Again, you'll want to go with Primal Kyogre. If sent out after Primal Groudon, then its Primordial Sea will overwrite Desolate Land, and thus make Primal Groudon 4* weak to Water-type moves once more. Similarly, Mega Rayquaza's Delta Stream and Golduck's Cloud Nine does this rather expertly too."

It's depressing.
    Ya, I noticed Brawly's levels were lower, and I think Winona had a Gyarados in original game iirc. Tate and Liza only had 4 pokemon in emerald and they were lower level too, I was actually surprised to see Tate and Liza using 45's.

Deleted
    The game came out today in uk, sadly game had black friday deals so they were rushed and I didn't get my preoder bonus figures =( but atleast I can finally play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ya, I noticed Brawly's levels were lower, and I think Winona had a Gyarados in original game iirc. Tate and Liza only had 4 pokemon in emerald and they were lower level too, I was actually surprised to see Tate and Liza using 45's.
    Regardless my lvl 42 goldduck one shot them both with a surf so lol

It's my birthday today. Sadly, as predicted, I was unable to snag a copy of either OR or AS.
    Oh well, maybe next week. I was thinking about what I wanted to start out my team as.

I was either going to go with Torchic and Zorua or Mudkip and Zorua. Not that I have an issue with Treeko (because he's one of my favorite starters), but looking at Sceptile's level-up abilities. Eugh. At least I can run Zorua as mixed. Poor Sceptile doesn't get much in terms of special abilities and his mega form doesn't give him much of a choice (I swear the starters are against special moves in general, all three of 'em).

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    It's my birthday today. Sadly, as predicted, I was unable to snag a copy of either OR or AS.
    Oh well, maybe next week. I was thinking about what I wanted to start out my team as.

I was either going to go with Torchic and Zorua or Mudkip and Zorua. Not that I have an issue with Treeko (because he's one of my favorite starters), but looking at Sceptile's level-up abilities. Eugh. At least I can run Zorua as mixed. Poor Sceptile doesn't get much in terms of special abilities and his mega form doesn't give him much of a choice (I swear the starters are against special moves in general, all three of 'em).
    Why dont you get it digital?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post

Go with mudkip i say....my zorua knows grass and fire moves (but it cant learn water):

Also Database hype for tommorow.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So finally got my hands on banette and banettite to test to see if it gets first turn mega evo with prankster and the results were.....

IT DOES NOT (it also doesn't get to keep its insomnia first turn either so it has no ability first turn it mega evos)

Forever in the graveyard R.I.P. my hopes and dreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sent you that Trapinch Flygon and Milotic for Delta MEGAS!

So finally got my hands on banette and banettite to test to see if it gets first turn mega evo with prankster and the results were.....

IT DOES NOT (it also doesn't get to keep its insomnia first turn either so it has no ability first turn it mega evos)

Forever in the graveyard R.I.P. my hopes and dreams.
    Obviously it isn't going to work on the first turn the game engine is the same. Is it really possible to beat this mega banette dead horse anymore then you already have?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Obviously it isn't going to work on the first turn the game engine is the same. Is it really possible to beat this mega banette dead horse anymore then you already have?
    Well I was hoping they would of changed it but they didn't so now we have to wait and see till next game

Anyway not having to require a pokemon with fly to fly around anymore is amazing

Well I was hoping they would of changed it but they didn't so now we have to wait and see till next game

Anyway not having to require a pokemon with fly to fly around anymore is amazing
    Thats cool, but fly was actually one of the only HMs that werent shit. Hope there was something similar for cut

- - - Updated - - -

Got OR btw ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Still need the eevees and the treecko too
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.