Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Malamar is my everything.

Its so twisted and fabulous at the same time.

My Malimar is going to be named C'thulu. And it shall own everything.

Pangoro is going to be named Taran Zhu. And he shall also own everything.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Malamar is my everything.

Its so twisted and fabulous at the same time.
    Something wrong with you.....

If I had to pick a fav so far it would be honedge except that when it fights it's out of its sheath and it looks... pretty bland.

I would go with skrelp for now. We haven't had a poison/water since quilfish and quilfish is one of my fav ever since intimidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    My Malimar is going to be named C'thulu. And it shall own everything.

Pangoro is going to be named Taran Zhu. And he shall also own everything.
    Laughed so hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Something wrong with you.....

If I had to pick a fav so far it would be honedge except that when it fights it's out of its sheath and it looks... pretty bland.

I would go with skrelp for now. We haven't had a poison/water since quilfish and quilfish is one of my fav ever since intimidate.
    Skrelp is bad. Honedge ftw.

Deleted
    Skrelp is alright, it has lots of Potential for an evolution. (It might be my water type for the first playthrough!)

I still don't like Honedge, I might like him more if we see what moves he has, there are not many Ghost or Steel moves with low accuracy and high power, so they need to invent some of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Wow I'd never seen that giant squid one before (Mailmar was it?) It looks great! I'm going to be using this
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

All the current new pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I missed the latest gameplay trailer because I was on holiday so I hadn't seen it Super excited though, especially as it's dark/psychic!
    That gives it a x4 weakness to U-turn. Ouchie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    That was my first thought.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Yeah, a 4x weakness to Bug already invalidates it in competitive play. I don't care much for its design either way, like Zito said it looks like a mishap between a Tentacruel and Empoleon.

I honestly can't wait for the release. We still do not know the evolutions of the starters.

I am trying to decide if I want to see more stuff. It's hard not to because quite simply I am sitting all day in front of the pc in the summer with my vacation finished. SIGH!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Yeah, a 4x weakness to Bug already invalidates it in competitive play. I don't care much for its design either way, like Zito said it looks like a mishap between a Tentacruel and Empoleon.
    To be fair though, Celebi also has a x4 weakness to Bug, but is still used a LOT. While I am more than certain that this particular fellow will be pretty damn useless in meta, I feel like giving it a chance. It's not a x4 weakness to SR, and that's good.

a more detailed picture of the new tree pokemon.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Sigh... and the tree Pokémon was coming along so well with the first couple of sketches, especially the one at the top of page 358. I don't mind the cyclops eye, I actually think that's pretty cool, but the bushes kind of make the rest of its body look naked. I guess it can grow on me.

Deleted
    If that thing isn't Grass/Ghost I will kick a Skitty.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Sigh... and the tree Pokémon was coming along so well with the first couple of sketches, especially the one at the top of page 358. I don't mind the cyclops eye, I actually think that's pretty cool, but the bushes kind of make the rest of its body look naked. I guess it can grow on me.
    only thing i dont like about it is the top looks to much like a poof ball.

it was only on screen for like a couple seconds apparently and they watched the movie like 3 times each time making a better sketch so its probably still not 100% correct.

hoping the top is a bit bigger and less poof ballish
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. That bush on top of its head is ridiculously small. It just looks so outta place.

Rock/ghost or rock/dark type sudowoodo evo.

calling it now

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Rock/ghost or rock/dark type sudowoodo evo.

calling it now
    why would sudowoodo turn evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why would sudowoodo turn evil?
    The thing already tricks you into thinking its a tree and a grass type. When wasn't it evil?

new game from gamefreak. may be another pokemon crossover like conquest or may be unrelated. (does gamefreak have any other game series besides pokemon and denpai men or whatever its called?)

The official GameFreak website has posted a strange picture of a silhouette with a caption noting that "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration". Now, this may not be regarding Pokémon, but rather another franchise that GameFreak is now working with, so don't take this as Pokémon at this time, but we'll bring news as and when it comes

from serebii

10+ Year Old Account
    PokeMMOn plz?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!