Thread: Pokémon!

I never liked to use steel types. Skelington preferred to stay ground, and sometimes rock, but even then he rarely used em. The only Steelix i ever had was the one i caught in some cave in Pearl. Always used my metal coat for Scisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You have to put the image itself into the [IMG][/IMG] things. Go back to deviantart and right-click the picture, select view image and copy and paste that address.
    thats the issue..im not getting the box that says [IMG] to put an image in...

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I never liked to use steel types. Skelington preferred to stay ground, and sometimes rock, but even then he rarely used em. The only Steelix i ever had was the one i caught in some cave in Pearl. Always used my metal coat for Scisor.
    my steelix was only used once for defeating red the 1st time. i gave it sandstorm to get rid of that hail..because 3 of his pokemon had blizzard and hail makes it 100% chance to hit...now these days i just have my espeon plow his entire team by its self lol
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Steel is my favourite type. Back when I played Diamond, I had a full Steel team. I never used it though, except for a couple battles.

Think the Pokemon were

Skelington enjoys 1shotting Red's level 88 pikachu with a 59 Marowak.

Love Cubone more though. Even though Cubone makes Skelington feel sad.

I usually used a water, fire, grass, psychic, ghost, and flying and would frequently change one for electric or ground. Secondary types just came with the primary types based on the pokemon that i liked, which is pretty much never steel.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-21 at 12:03 AM.

like i said..espeon 1 shot the entire team just using psychic.oh wait...not the snorlax..i used umbreon for him because toxic doesnt care about your health.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    For Skel:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

What? Ariados and Spinarak? They are pretty adorable for spiders. Skelington only dislikes real spiders.

I mean, just look at it. Dont you want to hug em?

10+ Year Old Account
    damn.........

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

More cute spiders!

Well, I guess you'd count that as a spider...close enough.

Isnt that a tic?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Isnt that a tic?
    Whatever. Here, have Gavantula instead. Even thought it only has six legs, it's still named after a spider!

That. Is not cute.

I got a Spinarak toy for Easter one year, I wish I knew where it went, it was so cute. :< I think I got a Heracross toy that same Easter too.

I have a stuffed Bulbasaur. Tis quite epic. Came with candy inside. Stuffed Meowth... not so much.

I have some little Pokemon action figures. Dialga,Rayaquaza, Seviper, Squirtle, Aggron...I know I have a bunch more, just can't remember which ones.

I had a stuffed giant Meowth pillow, the talking Pikachu doll, a giant Pikachu pillow, a talking Togepi doll, a bunch of little action figures, some Pokemon tops from cereal boxes, these Pokemon cut out things, and that interactive battle stadium with the Pokemon that had chips in them to battle other people.

And I'm pretty sure it's all been tossed or given away. :<

Bunch of 25cent figurines.
    One of these:

And pokemon bedsheets! But my bed is too big now

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I remember those. I had a mewtwo one I think.(I had a mewtwo something lol) I had a Pikachu noise maker and a Pikachu top. possibly more stuff too, but I can't remember lol

Oh god, I had those too!

You're lucky, I never got any of that, just the games

And this is what I think of your bug types:

Also why Ho-oh stinks: he wasn't the first fire legendary bird. Lugia was the first water one