Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    They are very very very very common in the pokemon village and they are level 50 as well.
    just traded my lapras for it

, I don't even like lapras though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    you already added me
    Yeah, sorry I just forgot your trainer name. Thanks for the Gourgeist!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    just traded my lapras for it

, I don't even like lapras though
    Only thing lapras is good for is using surf on cause it shows you riding on their back vs riding a black blob around.

Only thing lapras is good for is using surf on cause it shows you riding on their back vs riding a black blob around.
    I have a bibarel as my HM slave, no use for lapras

Alright, a fully EV ( 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP ), Modest natured Noivern has these stats at level 48:

HP: 145
    Attack: 68
    Defense: 93
    Sp. Atk: 146
    Sp. Def: 84
    Speed: 164

Current moveset:

Hidden Power (Poison)
    Air Slash
    Psychic
    U-Turn

Noivern doesn't seem to have a very good leveling movepool. Out of all my TMs, she doesn't learn very many either.
    (I taught her Hidden Power, U-Turn, and Psychic.).
    But she can outspeed pretty much anything and her Sp. Atk is decent.
    I can't seem to find any dragon-type moves for her (except dragon claw), but I don't have all the TMs yet.

Also, can someone help me evolve my Spritzee?
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-15 at 07:46 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    red or blue button does it matter which? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    red or blue button does it matter which? >.<
    Not at all.

PM if you add me!

........... So, a few days ago, I wonder traded away a few sentrets nicknamed "Failrat" OT: Sandwrong. And... I just got one of them back in a wonder trade... This poor, unloved soul.... I'm SOOO Sorry... that no one loved you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    ........... So, a few days ago, I wonder traded away a few sentrets nicknamed "Failrat" OT: Sandwrong. And... I just got one of them back in a wonder trade... This poor, unloved soul.... I'm SOOO Sorry... that no one loved you...
    ...That's fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    ...That's fucked up
    Not as bad as I have been doing putting everstones on gravlers and then trading them off like they are nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as bad as I have been doing putting everstones on gravlers and then trading them off like they are nothing!
    You're a monster!

Just traded a Machop for a Fennekin nicknamed gEodude... gEodude and I are going to be very best pals.
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

I got one of those. Thanks douche.
    I put those everstones on haunters and traded them for shits and giggles.
    No mega gengar for ANYBODY.

PM if you add me!

WHY CANT THEY DO THIS FOR ALL POKEMON @_@ why gamefreak? WHY!?!?!?1
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted

I have no idea how to EV train it, should I go for max Sp. Def / Sp. Atk or max Sp. Def & HP or somehow mixed like 200 Sp. Def & rest split between HP & Sp. Atk? D:

Also is there a way to see the amount of current EVs in numbers? Super training has that graphic which somehow tells it but I want numbers.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-10-15 at 07:56 PM.

Sp.Def Sp. Atk sounds good. Since most Ice attacks are special, they'll hurt less that way. Just my two cents.

Idk how to tell numbers, but I do know that super training prevents you from putting in more than 252 points to a stat, so you don't waste those three....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Idk how to tell numbers, but I do know that super training prevents you from putting in more than 252 points to a stat, so you don't waste those three....
    Oh okay, that's great! Now I'll just need to get a reset bag to start EV training

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I have no idea how to EV train it, should I go for max Sp. Def / Sp. Atk or max Sp. Def & HP or somehow mixed like 200 Sp. Def & rest split between HP & Sp. Atk? D:

Also is there a way to see the amount of current EVs in numbers? Super training has that graphic which somehow tells it but I want numbers.
    I went for 252 Sp. Def / 252 Sp. Atk / 4 HP for him. You max out two stats and then put the rest in HP.

PM if you add me!

Deleted
    How long does it take to get a reset bag? I think I haven't seen any so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Yeah, sorry I just forgot your trainer name. Thanks for the Gourgeist!
    Hey sorry for disappearing, my mom's boyfriend's dog is destructive and I almost lost my Wii U to her teeth!

You got your Gourgeist though so yay it doesn't actually matter that I left!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby