Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Please! Butterfree was raised from a Caterpie.

He got Pidgeot as a Pidgeotto.
    Butterfree was released quickly, Pidgeot was with him as his flying type the whole time. Pidgeot was even there for the snow episode where they all came out to keep each other warm. Pidgeot > Butterfree.

Deleted
    Hahahaaha. Don't diss me guys please but I got crazy luck to breeding shinies in gen6 it seems. Got shiny adamant Pichu from 13rd egg. Shiny Aron I got before was from 21st egg.

However it seems that Volt Tackle can't be inherited from a Volt Tackle Pikachu, unless it holds the LightBall. (which makes whole adamant nature pointless... duh -.-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhahahahaaahahahhahhaaahahhhhahahahahahahhaaahahahah!
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Looking for a way to inject already hatched Pichu with Volt Tackle! Paying lots of pokedollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG I CAUGHT MOLTRES. It only took 60 Pokeballs and my entire team being wiped out... BUT I CAUGHT ALL THE LEGENDARIES WITH POKEBALLS. WHOOOOOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always give it Wild Charge via TM. It's like, 30 weaker than Volt Tackle, but it's recoil is 1/4 of the damage as opposed to Volt Tackles 1/3.

Deleted
    Help me please. T.T

- - - Updated - - -

You can always give it Wild Charge via TM. It's like, 30 weaker than Volt Tackle, but it's recoil is 1/4 of the damage as opposed to Volt Tackles 1/3.
    But it isn't the iconic VOLT TACKLE! Prestige, man, prestige!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's your own cocky fault. Better luck next time.

>:3

Deleted
    Well it's your own cocky fault. Better luck next time.

>:3
    How it's my fault? I just wanted it to have adamant AND volt tackle. T.T Can't hold ALL these items! <insert meme>

Except for having an adamant Ditto, ok. But it's so tiresome to find one.

My FC is 2062-9417-9480 btw

And are the Pan- pokemon good to start with? and when did pokemon start to get exp for a caught pokemon? That was literally the only reason I never caught a ton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

And are the Pan- pokemon good to start with? and when did pokemon start to get exp for a caught pokemon? That was literally the only reason I never caught a ton.
    I had Pansage -> Simisage for all the walkthrough and it was very usefull (I picked fire starters, so he dealt with water types). They added it in gen 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

They just added it in X and Y.

i gave up on the facial thing for pokemon amie. my pokemon will just have to be content with being petted and fed

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    This Gen is when they introduced that Exp upon capture thing Drikkink.

And the Pan pokemons all have 498 base stat totals when they evolve.

I found Simisage (Grass) to be pretty good in B/W. Especially when it gets Seed Bomb.

Anyone know why the dittos in the pokemon garden are almost impossible to catch once transformed? Im trying to chain catch em for some adamant/modes/jolly/timid ones to have for the basic standard natures for attackers/tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i gave up on the facial thing for pokemon amie. my pokemon will just have to be content with being petted and fed

[IMG]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193iap4l3416mjpg/original.jpg
    Found that way more hilarious than I should have. I just tried to make a Mii with the facial recognition thing... dear lord that was unflattering.

Deleted
    Can anyone help me with this super training.
    I know there are 252 points can train in by battling so was wondering, can i go into super training and get those points that way? Like 100 attck 100 speed and leftovers.
    If so, isnt it better to just get a pokemon to farm large punching bags and use those on a hatched pokemon to get done with EV and then just speed lv to 100? Or am i missing something here.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Frogadier says this Cubone it's Licking tastes dusty.

And I'm gonna try to catch every pokemon on every route this game. I will undoubtedly give up by route 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Pansage is a myth. There is only Panpour and Pansear.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierza View Post
    Anyone know why the dittos in the pokemon garden are almost impossible to catch once transformed? Im trying to chain catch em for some adamant/modes/jolly/timid ones to have for the basic standard natures for attackers/tanks.
    Also, what was the trick again to find wild pokés with the nature you wanted? I know it was something with an held item or an ability, not sure