Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Go to the city with Battle Maison (the last you discover on map). Go to the pokecenter and ask a purple guy to examine your pokemon. He gives descriptions which somehow explain to you how high is IV on your Pokemon. If he says "stats like those cannot be beat!" then he means the ones he just described are 31IV (as an example).
    ty
    and it turns out, my mewtwo is what i thought it was =3 this made me quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Anyone want some protein froakies?
    I'd love a female one if possible. I can trade it for a female Magician Fennekin? Comes in Timid or Modest.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I'd love a female one if possible. I can trade it for a female Magician Fennekin? Comes in Timid or Modest.
    Idc I'm resetting my game for a 3rd playthrough without exp. share (seeing if it makes a difference)

hold on battling sycamore :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    ty
    and it turns out, my mewtwo is what i thought it was =3 this made me quite happy.
    No problem! ^^

Duh. I was so focused on breeding, getting lots of friends, trading, catching and stuff that I still haven't caught Zygarde/Mewtwo/Zapdos. I just couldn't be bothered for now I guess. It's not like they are exactly useful, they would just collect dust with all other Legendaries.

Hah. Silly Zito. So if protein is good for you, is Froakie good for you as well?
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Hah. Silly Zito. So if protein is good for you, is Froakie good for you as well?
    That joke was almost as funny as ronald mcdonalds. If he was funny that is.

That joke was almost as funny as ronald mcdonalds. If he was funny that is.

Oh, this Ronald isn't meant to be funny. Creepy / disturbing / annoying is more like it, if you knew where he comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    i actually got lucky through wonder trade and got a japanese protein modest froakie and found it to be the best pokemon in my arsenal. Now, just to breed get a female one with perfect speed iv, ill breed em till i get a shiny.. because the shiny geninja is badass looking.
    Last edited by Skayth; 2013-10-23 at 08:28 PM.

Why would you prefer adamant alakazam though? I think neutral is still better.
    Not criticizing, just curious.

Another topic: caught 30 or so dittos, still no adamant or timid one, yet I have like 3 copies of some other natures.
    Never thought you were criticising :P

I prefer to have one spectrum or the other. Neutral just seems a waste in pokemon for me. If I absolutely had to roll with an adamant abra I would make him physical.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for an Aggronite, can give Pinsirite!

Idc I'm resetting my game for a 3rd playthrough without exp. share (seeing if it makes a difference)

hold on battling sycamore :l
    Added your FC now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Never thought you were criticising :P

Looking for an Aggronite, can give Pinsirite!
    Hah! Trying to get on Hype Train? You gotta get it from my cold, dead hands!

Seriously though, try searching GTS for Pokes with mega stones. Maybe someone will post one just for a high lvl pokemon as opposed to Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Added your FC now.
    You kinda need to log on to trade :l

Hah! Trying to get on Hype Train? You gotta get it from my cold, dead hands!

Seriously though, try searching GTS for Pokes with mega stones. Maybe someone will post one just for a high lvl pokemon as opposed to Legendaries.
    Really? That would be awesome!! Will check it out.

Tahuun, can you tell me the ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION AND OBLITERATION moveset again? My (now) Lairon is 40+.

Ugh, it went offline again then. Sorry, happens. :I

Edit: TY!
    Last edited by Halyon; 2013-10-23 at 08:48 PM.

I'll take a protein frog for later, if you still have any left. I need to find some trade bait real quick, though.

Deleted
    Anyone out there with a Calm natured Ditto I can borrow?... ... I won't borrow it for long I promise!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Really? That would be awesome!! Will check it out.

Tahuun, can you tell me the ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION AND OBLITERATION moveset again? My (now) Lairon is 40+.
    Depends. You are either IMMOVABLE WALL OF UTTER DESPAIR or DREAM CRUSHING, BONE BREAKING, DARING BADASS.
    Both have different IVs, EVs, Nature, Items and Movesets. Sadly, due to my craving for more competitive Pokemons (or just the ones I love), my Aron is still lvl 1 sitting in the "Dream Team - gotta train" box.
    My first Aron is planned to be offensive one with moveset:
    - HEAVY SLAM
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Wave
    - Not sure yet (Screech, Roar, Head Smash, ROCK TOMB, Iron Defense... possibilities are endless!)
    As I said, it's still in the planning stage. Everything can be changed. Except Heavy Slam. This move is boss.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2013-10-23 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright guys, I played pokemon red and gold and quit for a long time, bought Black 2 to try out for Pokémon y, Its been a long time since I played competitively at the local On Que Store wit the link cables and Pokémon card battles. Lol. I have no idea how to look up my friend code, id appreciate if people could help me cause Id like to get back into the Pokémon community. Any Friend codes would be great and any trades to help me get on the right track to iv/nature training would be awesome too. I think Ditto or something plays a big part in it from what Ive been reading. Appreciate any help, Thx again guys. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Crixes1 View Post
    Alright guys, I played pokemon red and gold and quit for a long time, bought Black 2 to try out for Pokémon y, Its been a long time since I played competitively at the local On Que Store wit the link cables and Pokémon card battles. Lol. I have no idea how to look up my friend code, id appreciate if people could help me cause Id like to get back into the Pokémon community. Any Friend codes would be great and any trades to help me get on the right track to iv/nature training would be awesome too. I think Ditto or something plays a big part in it from what Ive been reading. Appreciate any help, Thx again guys. =)
    There's a smily face somewere in your 3DS menu, click that and follow the instructions to make an avatar, then you can just highlight yourself on the friend list and your FC will be there.

Feel free to add me, just say if you do so I can add you back! ^^

Depends. You are either IMMOVABLE WALL OF UTTER DESPAIR or DREAM CRUSHING, BONE BREAKING, DARING BADASS.
    Both have different IVs, EVs, Nature, Items and Movesets. Sadly, due to my craving for more competitive Pokemons (or just the ones I love), my Aron is still lvl 1 sitting in the "Dream Team - gotta train" box.
    My first Aron is planned to be offensive one with moveset:
    - HEAVY SLAM
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Wave
    - Not sure yet (Screech, Roar, Head Smash, ROCK TOMB, Iron Defense... possibilities are endless!)
    As I said, it's still in the planning stage. Everything can be changed. Except Heavy Slam. This move is boss.
    Gogo Heavy Metal plus Heavy Slam, lol!