Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    some of those dream wold pokemon dont have the hidden abilities...i still found a ponyta with run away.
    They just have the chance of having the hidden ability, but it isn't guaranteed.

Hmmmm...

So to replace Skelington's damned shiny-Metapod-killing-Bellsprout, he shall get an Oddish(was going to anyway, because, quite frankly, Oddish line is cooler). Cant decide between Vileplume and Bellossom...

Oh. And restarted HG again the other day, which is why all of this is occurring.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind me asking skelington what is your starter this time around?

10+ Year Old Account
    totodile .....

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Totodile indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for vileploom then because for some reason I think a feraligatr and bellosom would be a wierd combination...

Hmmmm... this is true. Been leaning towards Vileplume, due to Vileplume's being neat. But Bellossom is neat as well...
    Decisions, decisions...

10+ Year Old Account
    either way, kill it with fire ^.^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Victreebell is much cooler than either Vileplume or Bellossom.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    They just have the chance of having the hidden ability, but it isn't guaranteed.
    Shame, i would kill for a dream world Ditto. Havn't even seen one : /

Victreebel? Thats silly. It might eat Skelington like it does James.

Bellossom is even smaller than Oddish, it turns out.
    And Vileplume is the most poisonous flower in the world. And what could be cooler than a walking flower, rather than a bouncing pitcher plant?

And what could be cooler than a walking flower
    A giant, man-eating pticher plant, with acid that can dissolve anything? Victreebell is awesome, and one of my favourite 1st gen Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    A giant, man-eating pticher plant, with acid that can dissolve anything? Victreebell is awesome, and one of my favourite 1st gen Pokemon.
    But but but! Corpse Flower... Tis the most poisonous plant in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Dream world Ditto?

I never found one so far

I want their ability
    Dream world Ditto? No, thought you meant one in general. D:

dream world ditto has the best ability possible for a ditto. doesnt waste a turn getting hurt. but ill never use 1 on any team i am trying new pokemon though. togekiss is awesome to level it owns so much i nicknamed it kissofdeth
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    dream world ditto has the best ability possible for a ditto. doesnt waste a turn getting hurt. but ill never use 1 on any team i am trying new pokemon though. togekiss is awesome to level it owns so much i nicknamed it kissofdeth
    It wouldn't take damage anyway since people would swap in to counter it and just bait the Transform. I'd even say Imposter is a terrible ability since it locks you into a Pokemon without seeing your opponents sub first.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    I stared at the white gap between ON IT and He's Also for about a full minute before I realized there was no text there.

And the HTML 5 game actually saves!

Yay for vileplume and victreebel some of my favourite pokemon ^__^

I have vileplume, victreebel, starmie, gyarados, arcanine, and meganium on my heart gold teach right now
    KANTO HERE I COME.

outside of a starter ill never use a grass type. my gold team which i just beat the game with on silver is espeon, umbreon,steelix, togekiss,typlosion, lapras(yeah i went back to the cave and got him). i love umbreon. his defenses are so high it even takes pokemon with type and move advantages atleast 4 or 5 turns to kill it its the perfect tank. i beat red almost too easy with this group. espeon is the only pokemon i have 65 everything else in its 50s..wasnt from not leveling my team evenly..just having a lack of other classes i needed to overpower instead of type advantage.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Just found out something what I never wanted to see.

It's about the japanese manga "Pokémon RéBURST" where the pokemon and human "walk as one".
    They fuse together with a thing called "Burst Heart". I hope this doesn't go any further than that.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burst#Mechanics
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-10-03 at 02:40 PM.