Thread: Pokémon!

Mean look helps with the doggies. I wouldn't use the Masterball on either, but I'd cry a lot when the shiny self desrtructed since I've never had a shiny besides Red Gyrados.

The best strategy for the dogs, if you don't have Mean Look, is to keep running between 2 routes. Just check the map every time you enter one of the routes, and they'll show up fairly often.

Now that Skelington thinks about it, i dont think he ever bothered to catch an Entei.

But that strategy always worked for me when i was hunting Raikou and Suicune.

10+ Year Old Account
    That strategy never seemed to work for me. I'd always try it and everytime I checked, they'd be the next route over. So I'd go to the next route and it'd be on the next route and I swear it would be like that. I got em all eventually though

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Reminds me when I FINALLY caught Latios or Latias (I don't remember which) in Sapphire, the same day or next day my nephew played my game, and saved over my file. And-- I think that's why I have a bad stigma with Gen 3, and that was the last time I've ever played Sapphire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Emerald NAOW!!!!!!! It's awesome

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

My Sapphire broke. No idea how, but that socket dealy on the inside of it fell out so i could never play it again. Dont think i ever caught a Latias or Latios, but i did catch Latias in my Heartgold version(which is a much harder hunt than any of the dogs ever were).

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get Lati(as)os in hg/ss? ooohhhh I definitely want it now...

Latias flies around Kanto in HG, and Latios in SS. They are sooooo much harder to find compared to the dogs and that pixie alf thing/Cresselia ever was. There was an event item for getting the other one, but i never got any key event items.

You also have to beat Red before they spawn. And when you beat Red you can choose a starter pokemon from g1 and g3.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-19 at 09:49 PM.

I only caught Suicune. Then when I finally started hunting the other 2 dogs, the shiny dog trio event came to where I lived. I just took those ones, and never bothered catching the normal two.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Aww, that's the bear from LoZ Oracle of Seasons I think it was?

Moosh. He was in ages too, which was the superior game!

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Moosh. He was in ages too, which was the superior game!
    I only had Seasons, which I never beat. I do remember Seasons had Shy Guys, so... better imo. >.> Plus, I like Din slightly more than Nayru. Okay.. I like the gerudo look in general.

Beat em both, ages was harder, but i think it was done better(Onix was like fighting Aquamentas compared to Veran). Subrosians are indeed pretty cool, but Nayru is better than Din. Gerudo look is meh.

ANYWAYS. WE DIGRESS.

bitchtits
    i fucking loev pokeymans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits View Post
    i fucking loev pokeymans
    Really? Do tell...well...go on. No? Thanks for playing though.

I forgot I had this..

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow snorlax has been hitting the gym

10+ Year Old Account
    A fit snorlax appears! Fit Snorlax uses Flex. You have fainted.