Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    What kind of name is Leafeon anyway? "It's a grass-type.. Leaves are from the nature. So is grass. Leafeon!" But uhm... I'd say Flaureon.. As in flaura A bit close to Flareon. Fauneon. As in fauna

10+ Year Old Account
    how bout just grasseon? lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Yeah, really inventive /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    and squirtle is? lickitung? jynx? mewtwo? :P see? it would fit perfectly with all the other badly named pokemanz :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Dont you dare mock the name of squirtle!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I remember when I didn't know anything about Umbreon and Espeon. I was walking around in Johto minding my own business. Then all of a sudden my dear little Eevee was like "duh duh duh duh duh, what's that? duh duh duh Eevee is evolving! duh duh duh duh.. Eevee evolved into Espeon!" And I was like wtf is that? Some hairless pink cat with two tales. I was so disapointed
    Wait... you didn't decide what your pokemons evolved into? How exactly did they evolve anyways?

What kind of name is Leafeon anyway? "It's a grass-type.. Leaves are from the nature. So is grass. Leafeon!" But uhm... I'd say Flaureon.. As in flaura A bit close to Flareon. Fauneon. As in fauna
    I am not sure why exactly but "Fauneon" made me lol irl

---------- Post added 2011-09-21 at 02:19 PM ----------

And omg george if there ever was a pic that was "too big" that is it O.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    and squirtle is? lickitung? jynx? mewtwo? :P see? it would fit perfectly with all the other badly named pokemanz :P
    But the other eeveelutions have awesome names

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wait... you didn't decide what your pokemons evolved into? How exactly did they evolve anyways?
    Eevee evolves into Espeon during daytime and into Umbreom at night if it's happy with it's trainer. So boom! It just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I am not sure why exactly but "Fauneon" made me lol irl
    O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    But the other eeveelutions have awesome names
    ESPeon wasn't really cool :P Jolteon was way cool though :P but their names all have something to do with blatantly stating what their type would be, so grasseon would work perfectly

Deleted
    ESPeon wasn't really cool :P Jolteon was way cool though :P but their names all have something to do with blatantly stating what their type would be, so grasseon would work perfectly
    I don't know what esp is, but it sounds cool
    Nay! Not Grasseon! Fauneon!

Clearly esp would be psychic type... sillyhead

10+ Year Old Account
    here ya go:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasensory_perception

Deleted
    Ah! ESP! Lol.. I read it like esp.
    To be honest I didn't know what ESP was either xD But okay Espeon wins the prize for the lamest name Though it sounds cool.

Umbreon's name took me awhile to figure out >.>

Umbre=Umbra, Latin for shadow and ghost, and the moon's silhouette during a solar ecispe.
    It could also be Umber, which is a colour close to black.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah umbreon is the one with the trickiest name since most kids won't know about umbra/umber at that age(espeon might be able to be said too idk, I knew about ESP then) but the rest are just blatantly obvious :P

yeah umbreon is the one with the trickiest name since most kids won't know about umbra/umber at that age(espeon might be able to be said too idk, I knew about ESP then) but the rest are just blatantly obvious :P
    Kids don't know what unbra/umber is?? Fail kids fail! I mean what are they teaching kids these days tsk tsk.

Oh that's right Gary Oak has an Umbreon. Yep. Umbreon wins the eeveelution battle.

never mention umbreon. its implied it will win. most eeveelution fights are for second place. not 1..NOT 1 of the other evolutions can beat an umbreon. dont bring up jolteon and it knowing fighting moves because its a special attacker. which actually makes 7 of the 11 moves it learns useless.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Espeon is the best. Followed by Vaporeon. Then Umbreon. Then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jolteon

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Espeon is the best. Followed by Vaporeon. Then Umbreon. Then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jolteon

You're wrong, and also forgot 3 of the eveelutions.

It goes: Umbreon>Espeon>Jolteon>Vaporeon>Glaceon>Flareon>Leafeon