Thread: Pokémon!

Lance is noob.
    I dont know... purple pants seem a lot cooler than tight pants...
    Pikachu is boring and generic, and Eevee is adorable(which is also a plus!). Blastoise is superior to Charizard in every way.

Dafuq? Eevee isn't generic? It's meant to be the Normal, the plain, Eevee subspecies

And "superior...in every way" is subjective and in fact the near opposite of the facts of the two Pokemon

No. Eevee is cute and has unstable DNA.

Yer subjective. Hydro pump = 1shot Charizard.

Oh, look at that: a fast Pikachu just 1HKO'd that Blastoise with Thunder before it could even hear the command it's trainer had given

The hell you arguing?

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Oh, look at that: a fast Pikachu just 1HKO'd that Blastoise with Thunder before it could even hear the command it's trainer had given

The hell you arguing?

/step
    Oops i squished the rat

Thunder has low accuracy and Pikachu is a mouse.

/step
    Oops i squished the rat
    ^

I need help figuring out what to get next! I restarted my Fire Red version, and I need someone to recommend me three pokemons. i'm at the third gym right now, and I'm rolling with a Charmeleon, Pikachu, and Mankey. One needs to be a water pokemon for surf.

I would have a full team by now, but I swear, the pokemon I do want are only obtainable in Leaf Green, and that made me rage a little bit. Also, I have no one to trade with so, pokemon like Haunt, Kadabra etc are out.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Pikachu's taller than Eevee (you guys don't think out your arguments very well, do you?)

Zarastayaa: Kadabra's still awesome to have, he'll wreck a lot even in the slightly nerfed non Gen1 games

Only 3 at the third gym?! O_o

Skelington doesnt remember much about Firered. Might i recommend Vileplume/Victreebel, Golduck, Vaporeon/Espeon, Kadabra/Haunter(dont really need to evolve them) or Marowak?

Porygon is always a good pick.
    For a water pokemon, I liked Kingler.

Porygon takes forever to get though. 9999 coins at the game corner.

Kingler is a good choice as well.

Pikachu's taller than Eevee (you guys don't think out your arguments very well, do you?)
    Why does the height of Eevee matter when your talking about a rat one shotting a giant turtule?

I just have this OCD about pokemon needing to be fully evolved, so I cant... use... Kadabra and such. Maybe I'll try kingler, although I need to a good rod or something to catch it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Why does the height of Eevee matter when your talking about a rat one shotting a giant turtule?
    In regards to your comment "/step Oops I squished the rat." It doesn't make sense in the context of this argument when there's a shorter Pokemon

Not too mention Pikachu's faster than needed to get out of the way of your foot whereas the smaller Eevee isn't necessarily fast enough

Poliwrath/Toad!

Jona, why would Blastoise be stepping on Eevee? Eevee has the ability Run Away, which = sure get away from a wild pokemon.

In regards to your comment "/step Oops I squished the rat." It doesn't make sense in the context of this argument when there's a shorter Pokemon
    Your not making sense, why would Blastoise or the trainer step on its own pokemon

Considering we're dealing with exactly 0 wild Pokemon in this case

Also: Charizard is bigger than Blastoise (thus it is most likely that if any Pokemon was to get stepped on it would be Eevee)

Actually I saw that you can trade a Poliwhirl for a Jynx in Curulean City, so I think I'll do that later. Kingler aside, that leaves one more pokeman left.

Considering we're dealing with exactly 0 wild Pokemon in this case

Also: Charizard is bigger than Blastoise (thus it is most likely that if any Pokemon was to get stepped on it would be Eevee)

Go ahead step on him or make a barbecue out of him idc he hasnt evolved hes worthless besides for appearance to me!

The wild pokemon rule is only for game mechanics. Eevee can flee anything.

Blastoise is denser and Charizard is too slow for Eevee.