Thread: Pokémon!

no fighting type will destroy my umbreon..you do realize i hatched well over 80 eevees to find the perfect natures right? im actually still hatching them im looking for rare and unique between them all. as i said i wanted them female and hopefully shiny.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Always loved Polkamon.

Getting past the fighting elite four guy sucks.
    Fighting was the hardest for me, and the only reason I had to go into the Elite Four more than once. I was using Rufflet, so Stone Edge knocked him right out, and fighting attacks did a lot of damage too (being normal as well as flying). had to take a lot of potions and revives.

Always loved Polkamon.

Getting past the fighting elite four guy sucks.
    should have grabbed that legendary before it was too late to level him huh? 1 thing that game made me do was change my thinking on what pokemon types i used. never before black and white did i think about using a bug type and yet thanks to galvantuala and volcarona im using them. also thundarus should be flying around about now.
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Fighting was the hardest for me, and the only reason I had to go into the Elite Four more than once. I was using Rufflet, so Stone Edge knocked him right out, and fighting attacks did a lot of damage too (being normal as well as flying). had to take a lot of potions and revives.
    Was trying to use Archeops and got 1shot by stone edge. Been leveling up his team a bit, then DS died so now it's break time.
    Also forgot about bug's type advantage over fighting. Maybe Skelington shall try Galvantula...
    Also caught a Deino! Been trying to level that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    should have grabbed that legendary before it was too late to level him huh? 1 thing that game made me do was change my thinking on what pokemon types i used. never before black and white did i think about using a bug type and yet thanks to galvantuala and volcarona im using them. also thundarus should be flying around about now.
    Oh yea. Was hunting Thundurus last night. Didnt find him, then forgot about him. Using Galvantula now. Tis pretty good, but Skelington forgot about bug's advantage over fighting. Surprising that bug is actually good at things. The only good bug pokemon previously was Bugsy's Scyther when you were below its level.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-10-22 at 12:55 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seen loads of Weird Al parodies, but never came across the polkamon. It's awesome!

And I'll leave this here:

15+ Year Old Account
    no fighting type will destroy my umbreon..you do realize i hatched well over 80 eevees to find the perfect natures right? im actually still hatching them im looking for rare and unique between them all. as i said i wanted them female and hopefully shiny.
    You also realize that either one of the listed Pokemon can boost their moves very easily via Nasty Plot and SD right? Since Umbreon has no advantage over Lucario or Zoroark, 1-2 Nasty Plots and one Focus Blast/Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse and it's bye bye Umbreon. Or, again...Leech Seed+Substitute+Rocky Helmet+Ingrain+Sandstorm Ferrothorn...yeah, the Pokemon you'd use to counter my Sandstorm team is actually quite laughable (the only way any Eeveelution would beat my team is with a Rain Dance Vaporeon with Hydration).

Also, Skel, Thundurus is only on two routes: one in the day and another at night, so he's reeaaaalllll easy to find. Just go the route north of the Flying gym at night time for his special thunderstorm to show up and there ya go.

wow having pokemon.. the joy

Quote Originally Posted by daviducote View Post
    wow having pokemon.. the joy
    No, Joy was the nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Also, Skel, Thundurus is only on two routes: one in the day and another at night, so he's reeaaaalllll easy to find. Just go the route north of the Flying gym at night time for his special thunderstorm to show up and there ya go.
    Well, wasnt exactly hunting him per se.... Saw his huge-o storm on the route before victory road after dragon gym, then again at the flying gym, but was distracted then his storm vanished after switching zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Sandstorm Team:

Zoroark is there for the lulz and to fuck with people's heads (and to sweep Psychics, Ghosts, Rock, and Steel types that try to wall my other Pokemon).
    Have enough shinies? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    idc, something good would be nice, but I'm only at the 2nd gym and something good would be op XD
    I have Pokemon just laying around in my PC i'll never use probably, if you have Black version you'll be in luck because I have some you can't catch. :P

Lemme know what you want and I'll see if I can catch it or if I have it already. :>
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-10-22 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Have enough shinies? :P
    He cheats!

:O

He cheats!

:O
    Whoever made those... is a god.

Wowsers, this guy is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    ummmmmm, Idk what is in White that isn't in Black XD(I do have Black though) Send me a pm with your friend code though and we can work something out I guess.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

out of 649 pokemon theres always a way around. and heck if its like that. ill just put a landorus out front so i can sweep ur team and have nothing to worry about.
    my friend code...

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ummmmmm, Idk what is in White that isn't in Black XD(I do have Black though)
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...e_Pok.C3.A9mon

isaw this on the internetz and thought it was cute.

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 02:26 AM ----------

black is still kinda better. more pokemon fightss. 10k more money for beating trainers in black city and that money is daily if you go at the right times.
    my friend code...

isaw this on the internetz and thought it was cute.

[IMG]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs35/300W/f/2008/237/2/c/Mightyena_vs_Umbreon_redux_by_RacieB.jpg[IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltjT25GyXTM

If anyone has a spare Dragonite lemme know!
    Some youtube video told me I had to get a Dragonite.