Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Reezpkt View Post
    Anyone knows how the new Pokemon games are? Havn't played them since it was very popular on gameboy when i was a kid.
    The gameplay has improved drastically since the GBC versions, and looking back on it now, the first generation of games were absolutely terrible to the point where replaying them is painful. Your best bet would be to get either Heartgold/Soulsilver or Black/White, since those are the two most recent and they've arguably the best gameplay. Black 2 and White 2 will be released in a few months as well.

Don't listen to people who say "anything after the first generation is shit" because that's simply not true.

v.v lame pokemon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The gameplay has improved drastically since the GBC versions, and looking back on it now, the first generation of games were absolutely terrible to the point where replaying them is painful. Your best bet would be to get either Heartgold/Soulsilver or Black/White, since those are the two most recent and they've arguably the best gameplay. Black 2 and White 2 will be released in a few months as well.

Don't listen to people who say "anything after the first generation is shit" because that's simply not true.
    Ok thx, yeah i guess it's the nostalgia

10+ Year Old Account

I would disagree about the relationship bit but w/e

... wish i got lapras, she was always my fav

EDIT:
    2nd try! tbh this is more true of me
    Last edited by Jay 90; 2012-06-16 at 07:35 PM.
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if this has been posted before but: http://sprites.pokecheck.org/

Apologies if it has.
    Last edited by Hezron; 2012-06-17 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    Dunno if this has been posted before but: http://sprites.pokecheck.org/

Apologies if it has.

Didn't know that website existed

Deleted

Yes it's in japanese.
    After 14 years, primeape makes a comeback? (0:08)

10+ Year Old Account
    there was originally 190 pokemon in the first 3 games. some of them ended up in gold, silver, and crystal. Skip to 1:20
    Last edited by Evilpape; 2012-06-17 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilpape View Post
    there was originally 190 pokemon in the first 3 games. some of them ended up in gold, silver, and crystal. Skip to 1:20 [video=youtube;4HsxuGMWnXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HsxuGMWnXM&feature=player_detailpage#t=78s[video]
    That's pretty neat. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...(Generation_I)

But how does Pikachu appeal to a younger female audience over Clefairy?

I got:

Oddly enough, one of my favorite evolutions, and my team right now contains a Mismagius

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Yes it's in japanese.
    I really regret clicking on that, because it lead me to this (another spoiler):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntt6f...eature=related

Deleted
    I loved Pokémon, and still do - had most of the games, tons of cards and could not go without watching the show :P

I also love the Smosh Parodies on YouTube... really funny IMO

.... Just a few images to bring back old memories.....

|
    |
    |
    v

and I also found this which I thought was pretty cool too

Thought I'd give that survey a try... :P

Last edited by mmocf4ececadd2; 2012-06-17 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post

I don't know why I love him so much. But I do
    That guy...was...awesome. Literally one of my favourite pokemon; the cry, the appearance, but more than that, he was my trusty fucker-upper of psychic types and more. Back when I used to play pokemon a lot/competitively (competitively in that I spent a lot time on that...serebii.net I think it was, winning online battles against people there and so on), I actually had a shiny Shiftry which had the perfect Nature and so on. Now that I think about it, I had a lot of shinies back then; Rayquaza, Gyarados, Torkoal, Metagross on so on. Some of the spelling is probably wrong, it's been a while; haven't played any pokemon game since...Diamond/Pearl I think, which were great. I did however in a spur of the moment play Pokemon Yellow the other day, and made a new game. Nostalgia-claims aside, it is still a great game as are all of them that i've played. Truth be told it's my favourite game series from my younger days, coupled with Metroid & Zelda.

Deleted
    [IMG][/IMG]

Interesting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    <snip>
    Yes it's in japanese.[/SIZE]
    Primeape deserves more attention. Coolest pokemon ever.

Sweet, my favourite pokemon too. Description is correct too. Although I am not super intelligent, just average.

dear gen oners..dont be jelly but i like gen 5 the best and i got this...your logic betrayed you...gen 5 is better.

my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    I got

Though TBH alot of those queries such as the god ones lacked an appropriate answer for me.

In sixth grade, I build pokemon out of my lego. And I remember them to look awesome. But I just can't imagine it anymore.
    Does my memory trick me, or was my imagination so much better at that time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.