Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Tried the test and got this:

I guess the description matches somewhat but I hoped for a grass/bug type as those have always been my favorites (especially Grass Pokemon like Vileplume/Jumpluff/Whimsicott)

Deleted
    Heh

Its to close to me damnit HOW DOES IT KNOW.

Okay, I've not even read anything on the internet but this has been confusing the everliving crap out of me. Pokemon conquest was supposed to be released today in the U.S., but after talking to Best Buy, Toys R Us, Target, Gamestop, and a number of other places NONE of them even have it released. Best Buy said it's available Sunday, Toys R Us say Saturday, and Target said it's not even on their new release list for the next month.

I have yet to find anything about a delayed release online. Anyone know what the deal could be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Uh... Yes.
    Edit: nevermind I totally thought you were responding to me -.-
    Last edited by Armakus; 2012-06-19 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Okay, I've not even read anything on the internet but this has been confusing the everliving crap out of me. Pokemon conquest was supposed to be released today in the U.S., but after talking to Best Buy, Toys R Us, Target, Gamestop, and a number of other places NONE of them even have it released. Best Buy said it's available Sunday, Toys R Us say Saturday, and Target said it's not even on their new release list for the next month.

I have yet to find anything about a delayed release online. Anyone know what the deal could be?
    I have a friend who got it today. I believe it was at Future Shop, which is owned by Best Buy. Smaller Nintendo titles like this sometimes get shipped a bit late, so you might have to wait a few days unfortunately. It seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding a copy.

Hey its true! I act like a dick to anyone around me, except my close friends and family.

Soo damn true, and by far was my favorite pokemon while playing

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I have a friend who got it today. I believe it was at Future Shop, which is owned by Best Buy. Smaller Nintendo titles like this sometimes get shipped a bit late, so you might have to wait a few days unfortunately. It seems like a lot of people are having trouble finding a copy.
    Okay, thanks. I just think it's super weird. I've heard NOTHING about the game all day. I've not seen anything about it being delayed online, nor have I seen anything about people playing it. For a while I thought I went insane and imagined a pokemon game coming out today. I was even more confused when I came to this thread and saw *nothing*, I thought it would be buzzing with information about the game.

Sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account

Seems close enough, and a great Pokemon, though some of the questions seem to have 2-4 answers that I could apply to me.

15+ Year Old Account

That's actually pretty close to being me.

Lmao, I don't care for slowpoke much. But it fits me perfectly!

http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpaycheck.asp

10+ Year Old Account

I'm okay with this.
    "Ret paladins have been in a beta stage for 8 years, one day we will be ready for launch." - anaxie

Well, my last post seems to have pleased some folk, so I'll leave THIS here. (Yes, you can zoom in)
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Deleted
    Mr. Mime...... I'm gonna have nightmares about him tonight

Deleted

Close enough, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep. Pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Sure seems like we're getting forced quite a lot to do these kind of ''mini-games'' like Pokéwood and that Battle Tournament. Sounds promising otherwise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I got

Though TBH alot of those queries such as the god ones lacked an appropriate answer for me.
    Got the same, and it missed a lot of good options for me too. The description of Togetic is a little off too, which I wish it wasn't as it sounds like the perfect person :P
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-06-21 at 09:54 AM.