Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    So is it true you are supposed to buy the opposite colour of the pokemon game you have (Gen5) if you had the first one for example i got Pokemon white should i buy Pokemon Black 2 or does it even matter at all ?
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-10-09 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    So is it true you are supposed to buy the opposite colour of the pokemon game you have (Gen5) if you had the first one for example i got Pokemon white should i buy Pokemon Black 2 or does it even matter at all ?
    That's what I did, you get Pokemon from the other version you didn't get from the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    That's what I did, you get Pokemon from the other version you didn't get from the other.

Damn. White 2 has the better Pokemon, but I want a Black Kyurem.

Seen today on reddit/wow on the topic of petbattles....

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Camerupt and Braviary are tempting, but Heracross seals the deal for Black 2.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

5 badges 32 medals 5 blockbuster movie hits over 300 million backslash flex. thanks milotic and evolite dragonair with rest and shed skin.

my team is currently
    Serpiror(6 resets for ideal stats)
    dragonair (at current stats and abilities i think im not gonna evolve it)
    milotic
    ekans (trying to evolve it now)
    vibriva(did some reseach on this guy hes good for almost any match up in the entire region)
    braveary(eh caught it in the desert had good stats)

i swap in and out zoroa and im thinking about the level 35 valcorona i found in relic castle.
    Last edited by twinkleblur; 2012-10-10 at 03:44 PM.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

I'm on my way to the Elite 4. I battled Ghetsis I don't know if it's just me but the battle was very..underwhelming. I felt he was more of a challenge in B/W then in B/W2
    Yep

Man i wish ds emulator worked on sg2 phones so i can catch up on pokemon

Is Genesect supposed to be Kabutops? They have the same shape, existed forever ago when aquatic creatures were evolving into terrestrial ones, and they are both called the fiercest hunters at the time. Kabuto looks like a bug and people always thought Scyther was related too, and fossil pokemon are all rock type due to side effects of fossilization. Sounds close enough.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-10-14 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    I'm on my way to the Elite 4. I battled Ghetsis I don't know if it's just me but the battle was very..underwhelming. I felt he was more of a challenge in B/W then in B/W2
    i agree with you..in black and white i needed to grind a few levels here and there to make sure i progressed ok..this time...my lowest pokemon was level 59 when it soloed iris by itself. now im doing the after game and ive not even fully explored it and my lowest is 72.
    my friend code...

Well I'm not playing B/W2 yet D: Haven't put the $$ down for them, and haven't finished my black version yet either. Currently starting a new game because I was underwhelmed with my samurott, started over to go with emboar, and then decided to try and challenge myself a little bit by not using any starters/legendaries/psuedo-legendaries/unique pokemon of any sort. Using strictly run-of-the-mill pokemon. Galvantula, Scrafty, Sawsbuck are my fav out of my six I'm working with <3
    Last edited by Kickinwing; 2012-10-19 at 04:12 AM.

Don't suppose anyone here has read/heard of this Pokemon Symphony (or Orchestrated)? Thought I'd mention it to fellow Pokemon fans. So many memories done right.

This bug looks really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah he's my personal favorite. Normally I don't jump on the bandwagons of newer models, but Scolipede is normally my main in Black playthroughs. Just love him too much to ignore.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Had someone on reddit telling me scolipede sucks.
    His moveset: defense curl, rollout, the bug-type rollout and Iron defense....

Oh my...
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Had someone on reddit telling me scolipede sucks.
    His moveset: defense curl, rollout, the bug-type rollout and Iron defense....

Oh my...
    There's a bug type rollout? Are you sure? The only variaiton of Rollour I know is Ice Ball.
    Last edited by mmocb372ace37b; 2012-10-23 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Probably means Steamroller. It's not one of the ones that takes up loads of turns for you, but it increases with defense curl etc like Rollout does
    Ah ok then.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see that older gen's pokemon are able to be caught in black and white 2. Anyone know somewhere to look this up without having to go past all 5 pokedex' to check any pokemon if its catchable in the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might I ask what that Shuckle combination is? I assume a + defense natured Shuckle uses Power Trick followed by a double super effective, STAB, critical hit with high base power on a pokemon with incredibly low defense?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

omg...im the luckies person alive...i didnt catch it yet but im staring at a shiny female eevee in the hidden grotto...that means it will have its hidden ability...just hpe its narute is a good 1. im so excited i cant even type
    my friend code...