Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Might I ask what that Shuckle combination is? I assume a + defense natured Shuckle uses Power Trick followed by a double super effective, STAB, critical hit with high base power on a pokemon with incredibly low defense?
    Actually it only works in a Triple battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters; by using Helping Hand by two different Pokémon in a Triple battle, holding a Metronome, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, 6 Attack boosts, and a Mimiced Me First used on a slower Pokémon using the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th turn of using Rollout consecutively without any misses, if used against a level 1 Ledyba, Yanma or Combee with minimum Defense stats, that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 481,266,036 damage with a critical hit.

10+ Year Old Account

Second look at Shuckle, perhaps?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Actually it only works in a Triple battle.
    How...?

How in the world did somebody figure this out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    How...?

How in the world did somebody figure this out?
    Math .

Downloaded a BW2 hack so I can get every Pokemon.

Will be pretty fun, I really like BW / BW2.

When I mean 'hack' I mean someone edited the rom so you can catch all 649 within the game.

P.S I already own Black 2, I just want to catch them all @_@
    Last edited by Exerionx; 2012-10-24 at 10:59 AM.

so the hidden grotto pokemon...there all hidden ability pokemon. i learned vulpix is in the 1st grotto at the abundant shrine..i was using max repels as a timer because they have a chance to reset them for an item or a pokemon every 250 steps..sorta like the day care....800 repels later...still no vulpix lulz.. ..found a shiny eevee in there somehow tough...level 35.... also even though vulpix is a 8:1 female spawn the rate in all grottos is between 1% and 30%

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml

this post shall help.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Downloaded a BW2 hack so I can get every Pokemon.

Will be pretty fun, I really like BW / BW2.

When I mean 'hack' I mean someone edited the rom so you can catch all 649 within the game.

P.S I already own Black 2, I just want to catch them all @_@
    Must be something like Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering if there's anyone that's willing to trade a pokemon from Pokemon White that has charge so I can transfer my pokemon off Soul Silver. I have a Blitzle from Black with charge if needed.

Deleted
    Behold my two masterpieces i've made recently! Gotta love Hoenn. Hope they make RSE remakes someday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Behold my two masterpieces i've made recently! Gotta love Hoenn. Hope they make RSE remakes someday.
    If they make them, then Now or never. FR/LG and HG/SS were released 10 years after R/B and G/S. R/S got released in November 2002 in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    If they make them, then Now or never. FR/LG and HG/SS were released 10 years after R/B and G/S. R/S got released in November 2002 in Japan.
    eh i wouldnt worry so much about the 10 year anniversary. it seems obvious at this point since so many people keep asking for it and gamefreak keeps dropping hints about it both ingames and in interviews
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by relyt2738 View Post
    I'm wondering if there's anyone that's willing to trade a pokemon from Pokemon White that has charge so I can transfer my pokemon off Soul Silver. I have a Blitzle from Black with charge if needed.
    charge aved my life 1 day..this guys zeckrom destroyed my team all i had left was a togekiss i got 1 metronome off and it was charge i was like..well im dead but it didnt work that way..he ran out of PP for all of his electric moves i kept spamming roost and won with back to back air slashes.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted

Deleted
    Some Lance/Red love! I've made a remastered version of HGSS champion battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    So was it ever established that all humans in the Pokemon world are actually evolved/descendants of Mew? Was reading the creation story of Pokemon and it seemed a little weird that pokemon were catching pokemon. However I don't know if this was just a figurative or literal tale of pokemon world creation. Just read the books in the Sinnoh region.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    So was it ever established that all humans in the Pokemon world are actually evolved/descendants of Mew? Was reading the creation story of Pokemon and it seemed a little weird that pokemon were catching pokemon. However I don't know if this was just a figurative or literal tale of pokemon world creation. Just read the books in the Sinnoh region.
    Wasn't it only pointed out that all Pokémon were descendants of Mew? I don't remember hearing anything about humans being descendants of Mew, and tbh it sounds silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearGX View Post
    Lugia is my favorite Pokemon.
    You are my new best friend. Lugia is awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Wasn't it only pointed out that all Pokémon were descendants of Mew? I don't remember hearing anything about humans being descendants of Mew, and tbh it sounds silly.
    Not all pokemone right? I mean Arceus created the universe, And I'm pretty sure Dialga, Palkia and Giratina existed before mew as well. And Clefairy, Deoxys and Kyurem are fom space aren't they? So it would be kinda hard to believe that they evolved from mew.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Some of this doesn't make much sense. Like this:
    Pokémon as creatures, are much closer to – they’re not like how our pets are on Earth – they’re much closer to humans than they are to like a cat or a dog pet that we would keep on Earth. Because there is such a closer relationship between humans and Pokémon, most people in the Pokémon world probably wouldn’t want to use Pokémon in such a manner as making them work to do something. But, there are some people with bad ideals, or bad people in the Pokémon world who might try to do something like that
    We've seen Pokemon doing work lots of times in game. Like those Machoke/Vigoroths in the beginning of R/S/E, or the Machop helping to make a building.
    And if Pokemon love Pokeballs so much, why do they resist?

Still, a few neat things. Seems like it's just Masuda's headcanon.