Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    From a gameplay stand point.
    Gameplay isn't very relevant when Wariofan was talking about the pokemon.

Most of G4's pokemon in general were pretty gosh darn bad, and the shitty ones in G5 are exceptionally shitty, but Skelington thinks most of G5 are middle groundish to good with quite the few phenomenal ones.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-12-31 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Gameplay isn't very relevant when Wariofan was talking about the pokemon.
    I should of read the post he quoted, woops.

Well, that makes more sense to me, and I agree. I can't pick out a single Gen 4 Pokemon that wasn't just 'meh..' or flat our terrible. Gen 5 had a lot of gems, but some really shitty ones, like Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr I will never understand that design choice...
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-12-31 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casteel View Post
    I have a cool art project I've been working on that I call the "Pokemon Field Guide" you can check it out here.

Its a realistic take on Pokemon set to a "Darwinian-esque Adventure." Feel free to let me know what you think! Enjoy!
    Wow, those are really really awesome!!! Keep drawing, it's something you're defenitly good at!!

More "on topic"-ish: Got Pokémon black 2 for christmass and loving it so far... got both black and white already and played trough both atleast 1-2 times.
    I don't care what people say, i grew up with the first generations, and I'm continuing to enjoy the later ones!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Well, I'm hella late to this Poke-party.. Now I have to find my Black 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    More "on topic"-ish: Got Pokémon black 2 for christmass and loving it so far...
    They're pretty great, I might be a bit biased though since I haven't exactly had any major issues(a few minor ones but nothing that made me not want to play) with any of the games, have both Black 2 and White 2 though I've only played White through the E4 still a ton of stuff left to do when it comes to in game events even though I've had both copies since release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    They're pretty great, I might be a bit biased though since I haven't exactly had any major issues(a few minor ones but nothing that made me not want to play) with any of the games, have both Black 2 and White 2 though I've only played White through the E4 still a ton of stuff left to do when it comes to in game events even though I've had both copies since release.
    Yeh, like i said i love them all tbh.... I had Pokémon blue to gameboy collor, then silver, sapphire, leaf green, heart gold, platinum, black and white 1 and now black 2.
    And just like you I haven't really had a problem with any of them. Yeh sure some pokémons i have to say is kinda stupid and weird but hey, it's Pokémon after all hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

So does anyone think that in the next game, they will have fusion forms AND evolved forms? Hope something gets announced soon, would love to know if its gonna be 3D or not and what new pokemon they will have

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 02:01 AM ----------

Which version was it where you could head back to another continent and fight the gym leaders there after beating the elite four

Haven't bought either sequel to black and white yet, wasn't satisfied enough with the originals. That being said I can't wait for the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    ---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 02:01 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Which version was it where you could head back to another continent and fight the gym leaders there after beating the elite four
    That would be Silver/Gold/Crystal(my faveorite gen).
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

15+ Year Old Account
    fusion forms
    No.

Which version was it where you could head back to another continent and fight the gym leaders there after beating the elite four
    Gold / Silver / Crystal / Heartgold / Soulsilver

something tells me were not gonna see any more fusions. heck were still waiting on counters for current ubers.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Chansey was my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeethi View Post
    Chansey was my favourite!
    Dude, I always loved Chansey. She was a beast!

chansey is actually better than blessey now thanks to evolite.
    my friend code...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would choose a Jolteon to be my best friend

ugh here we go agian...with the jolteon...i have no idea why you people fell in love with the damn pokemon but it doesnt compare with either of the pokemon in my avatar..i know theres an eevee but he doesnt count he didnt evolve yet.
    my friend code...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    ugh here we go agian...with the jolteon...i have no idea why you people fell in love with the damn pokemon but it doesnt compare with either of the pokemon in my avatar..i know theres an eevee but he doesnt count he didnt evolve yet.
    Jolteon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>all other eon evolutions

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Jolteon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>all other eon evolutions
    Implying Jolteon isn't useless shit tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Implying Jolteon isn't useless shit tier.
    who cares, we're talking aesthetics here which means Jolteon reigns supreme

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    who cares, we're talking aesthetics here which means Jolteon reigns supreme
    Aesthetic wise, Jolteon looks bad. Just a blob of yellow spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by rurounijosie View Post
    I would choose a Jolteon to be my best friend
    garchomp or charizard all the way

more on topic

what pokemon should do is release blue red and yellow on the 3ds shop channel as the 3ds and the ds cant utilize game boy color games