Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Their hatred towards Jolteon is also their opinion. It would only be a problem if they were hating on you specifically

OT: Espeon is the best evolution from Eevee :>
    It is, I never said it wasn't, but the way they're coming across with it is just so hateful. You'd think Jolteon had like killed their parents or something.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their hatred towards Jolteon is also their opinion. It would only be a problem if they were hating on you specifically

OT: Espeon is the best evolution from Eevee :>
    To be honest I never really liked Espeon or Umbreon. To be honest I only really like Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    To be honest I never really liked Espeon or Umbreon. To be honest I only really like Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon.
    I like the first five, Jolteon most of all, but you don't see me insulting the others(other than saying something like Jolteon >>>>>>>>>>> all the others, but is that actually insulting?)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah well, you never know

What do you think of the Gen 4 evolutions? I think Glaceon is really well designed, love it a lot (but I've never used one :< ) I think I'd even put Glaceon on par with Espeon.

2nd tier would be Umbreon on par with Leafeon. I'm not a fan of Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon at all
    I'm not a fan of Vaporeon or Leafeon, at least when it comes to aesthetics. I quite like all the others though. If I had to pick an absolute favourite, it'd be Espeon or Flareon for me.

*Crossing fingers for at least two more eevolutions in the next generation*
    If I could pick what types, I'd go with Ground and either Rock or Steel this time.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2013-01-05 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    All this Jolteon hate is saddening, it really is. Pokemon thread was fun, now it's just hatemongering b/c you guys don't agree with me :\ Opinions, ever heard of them? Every pokemon looks like shit to someone else, doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it.
    Not like it's different from old times and back in pvm. It was even worse back then if anything when we spent 10 pages on it every other day - ugly ass winghands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lugia is magnificent. You're just jelly that he could pwn ho-oh with wing hands tied behind his back

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah well, you never know

What do you think of the Gen 4 evolutions? I think Glaceon is really well designed, love it a lot (but I've never used one :< ) I think I'd even put Glaceon on par with Espeon.

2nd tier would be Umbreon on par with Leafeon. I'm not a fan of Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon at all
    Well I think they're nice, but they're not my thing. I really despise Glaceon's "hair".
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

so guys what are the chances of a new game being announced on the Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    About 99.9%.

Edit: Okay, so it might be an eeveelution. But that would still confirm Gen 6, so new games are coming either way.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-01-06 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Dunno about a new game, I really believe it'll be a new eeveelution because there has been so much eevee related stuff going on lately.
    Though a new evolution would pretty much confirm gen VI and new games.

so pretty much if the only thing they announce is an eeveelution that would mean there is either gen VI or a remake coming correct?

so pretty much if the only thing they announce is an eeveelution that would mean there is either gen VI or a remake coming correct?
    They've never added completely new Pokemon in a remake, and I doubt they'll start. 6th gen is much more likely.
    It's also been 2 years since the release of Black/White. It's about time they unveil a new Pokemon.

the wait is killing me D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Dunno about a new game, I really believe it'll be a new eeveelution because there has been so much eevee related stuff going on lately.
    Thats because the mini-movie for movie 16 is about pikachu's adventures with the eeveelutions.

Deleted

/tinfoilhat

10+ Year Old Account
    This has already been posted in the "Big Pokemon News" thread, but if you haven't seen it...

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely want and will likely be a day one purchase ^_^

I predict 3DS sales to sky rocket nearing October.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have one :3 I wish I could afford an xl but /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    This has already been posted in the "Big Pokemon News" thread, but if you haven't seen it...
    [video=youtube;GUYzzY9BQrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYzzY9BQrk[video]
    Wow, that was quick. I know I just got Black 2, but this looks amazing for a pokemon game. It'll probably be my first day1 release purchase of a pokemon game since Ruby/Sapphire.