Thread: Pokémon!

chespin looks interesting to me.what do you think it is..half acorn half hedgehog? eh..either way imma choose the guy whos has the best speed and attacking stats.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    chespin looks interesting to me.what do you think it is..half acorn half hedgehog? eh..either way imma choose the guy whos has the best speed and attacking stats.
    I'ma going with the fire one. As per usual(minus gen 5 b/c the pig was meh and I was sick of fire/fighting).

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going for Froakie.

Unless they change the Weakness/Resistance table, Grass and Psychic still sit at the bottom of my table, leaving me one choice.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Fennekin, I name you...........Mozilla, the firefox.

Deleted
    Chespin.. or Fennekin? Why do they both have to be so awesome?????

I'll probably go for Froakie.

alright guys i need a bit of help understanding something. I have a 3ds and my friend in florida also has a 3ds. we both have pokemon black 2 and are trying to fight against each other but we can not find each other in the union room or see anyone else at all. How do i fix this? and do i need to be connected to the Nintendo WFC to be able to do it?

It all depends on final evolutionary types and appearance, but I'm leaning towards Froakie for the moment. I usually end up picking water starters for my first playthrough of a game anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naturally, I want to see some of the other Pokes for this generation before I decide. I usually can't stand having more than one of a certain type on my team.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    who cares, we're talking aesthetics here which means Jolteon reigns supreme
    Nah not only this but it was a damn good baton passer :P

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It doesn't even look like a dog. It's spikes with legs. It's shit tier in aesthetics too.
    I heard taste is subjective to each individual :P

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I felt so guilty when my friends were getting all excited over the trailer, then "3DS" pops up and they all freeze.

I'm the only one of my group of pokemon friends that has a 3DS
    Yup and a 3DS is cheap enough to afford easily. So Please let the goddamn ds rest in peace and embrace the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I heard taste is subjective to each individual :P
    Not sure where you heard that from, but it's a load of garbage. Skelington has no opinions, only facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Not sure where you heard that from, but it's a load of garbage. Skelington has no opinions, only facts.
    Fact is that Jolteon is coolest in my opinion :P and Skelington has no evidence to back up is falsefact about its hatred for the FANTASMABULOUS Marvel that is Jolteon!

Jolteon objectively looks bad.

Skelington has no evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Jolteon objectively looks bad.

No it doesnt!

15+ Year Old Account
    Jolteon has the worst fanart of any of them.

Jolteon is a yellow, quadrupedal sanic. I feel I have said all that needs to be said on this topic.

[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/214/9/2/jolteon_by_ccncc-d42m9wp.png[IMG]

No it doesnt!

i think jolteon looks the best out of the original three. but all the other ones that came after look better imo.

at first i was gonna go with fire. but then chespin started to grow on me so im gonna go grass in one game fire in the other.

this is just based off starters though the final evos could be awful looking.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think jolteon looks the best out of the original three. but all the other ones that came after look better imo.
    That's not Vaporeon at all.