Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Can you trade pokemon between your Emulators and a console though? I'd always been a collector in pokemon, I preferred showing them off and hunting them rather than fighting, which is what I would focus on

PS: Why are we using a spoiler for that word :O
    Not sure if that's possible on its own, but you could try using PokeGen.

Can you trade pokemon between your Emulators and a console though? I'd always been a collector in pokemon, I preferred showing them off and hunting them rather than fighting, which is what I would focus on

PS: Why are we using a spoiler for that word :O
    It is for the GBA if you use Visual Boy Advance, there's a separate thing you have to download to do it though.

Well, talking about that stuff I think isn't allowed on here.

Ah right, guess I'm going to skip on pokemon again then. I really don't want to have to download a bunch of programs to get old pokemon without rebuying all the games. Thanks all have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Ah right, guess I'm going to skip on pokemon again then. I really don't want to have to download a bunch of programs to get old pokemon without rebuying all the games. Thanks all have fun
    You don't need the old games to get old Pokemon. All the Gen 1/2 Pokemon are in HG/SS, and a lot of the 3rd gen ones can be caught in at least one game from the last two generations. Unless you're bent on completing the Pokedex, it shouldn't be a problem.

Deleted
    You can trade/everything else on DS emu's too.
    Was a bit of a pain for me to get work because of firewall on router+pc but works.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    You don't need the old games to get old Pokemon. All the Gen 1/2 Pokemon are in HG/SS, and a lot of the 3rd gen ones can be caught in at least one game from the last two generations. Unless you're bent on completing the Pokedex, it shouldn't be a problem.
    That is my goal c: I'll probably look into it later in the year, thanks guys ^^

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You can trade/everything else on DS emu's too.
    Was a bit of a pain for me to get work because of firewall on router+pc but works.
    I prefer playing on the DS because it doesn't feel right on emus, I don't know why :P It could be my nostalgia but yeah. Thanks for the advice guys
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Right so apparently; "Nintendo has sent out some new details regarding Pokémon X & Y. Specifically, it has confirmed that the types of Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie will be pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively. In addition to that, they have released six direct feed screenshots of the Pokémon in battle, which have been added to our screenshot page. Click the image to go to our page" http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

A bit annoyed by that really, but then again, it doesn't say that they don't change types when they evolve. So fingers crossed!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie will be pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively.
    Really no surprise. The only starter that ever had two types was Bulbasaur.

a quote from sha of anger....THIS THREAD SHALL NOT BE BURIED AGIAN!!.

ok now the new pokemon stuff can be put here when it comes out.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    a quote from sha of anger....THIS THREAD SHALL NOT BE BURIED AGIAN!!.

ok now the new pokemon stuff can be put here when it comes out.
    Thank god. I really don't get why we needed a second thread specifically for X and Y. We already have a Pokemon thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing my first Pokemon game since the GBA. Just beat the Elite 4 for the first time! So underleveled, but cheated with mass amounts of Revives and Full Restores lol

Hey look a new Eeveelution.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Hey look a new Eeveelution.
    http://www.serebii.net/ninfia.jpg
    What type? Normal?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    What type? Normal?
    Tat would be incredibly boring. I still hope that they're gonna make at least one new type.

NEW EVEELUTIONS @_@

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    What type? Normal?
    Guess so, can't really see hints to any other type.

Also... anyone remember this logo?

Now we know what the ribbon resembles.

"In addition to that, the new movie has got a new title of Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo"

OH MEH GAD @_@ ANYONE WHOS SEEN SOME OF MY OLD POKEMON POSTS KNOWS THAT WAY BACK WHEN B/W CAME OUT I WAS LIKE THEY SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER MEWTWO MOVIE AND NOW HERE IT IS @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    If I could have kept all my pokemons from when I used to play as a kid then I'd prolly still be playing lol.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Another movie including Mewtwo? That might actually be interesting. Might just be my nostalgia speaking, but Mewtwo is actually an interesting Pokémon.
    Not that I'm not interested in the new games though, I'm still a fan of them!

Also the new Eveelution is cute. :3

What type? Normal?
    Definitely looks normal.