Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf Mewtwo has to be the star of a movie. He can't costar with Genesect. That's some bullshit.
    well in the anime mewtwo was created by team rocket as an artificial pokemon. genesect was created by team plasma by reviving an ancient pokemon and upgrading it with cybernetic armor and rocketlaunchers and stuff.

now i havent kept up with the b/w anime but i remember there being a big underground war between rocket and plasma and so it would fit thematically and they could explain how giovanni knows about mewtwo again by having the guy from mastermind of mirage pokemon returning his memories.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Evee's got a new evolution

What I find funny though is all the eveelutions besides the original three have the same skeletal/body type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Evee's got a new evolution

anybody still play with the card games? Those were the bomb before

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsanegirl View Post
    anybody still play with the card games? Those were the bomb before
    i never actually played them (when they came out i was to young to really understand the rules) but me and my friends used to collect them. i stopped probably around the time d/p/pt came out not for any real reason i just kinda ran out of room in my book of them and never got around to buying new protector sheets.

however at the comic shop i went to he said they arent worth much money anymore and hardly anyone buys them. might just be that one shop though.

---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 09:02 AM ----------

also on the topic of the cards remember how back in the day sometimes they would mess up and a Japanese card would get slipped into the packs or some other language card?

shame mess ups like that never happen anymore i remember when i was little everyone thought the non english cards were the coolest i remember i had a Japanese charizard and everyone was jelly
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Probably already known, but the new Eeveelutions name is Sylveon.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    It's name (or rather names) are all basically some kind of fairy, so Ghost or Flying would be the most plausible types Imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Extremely relevant I might think:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Extremely relevant I might think:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LYLiyCol.jpg[/MG]
    Doesn't really fit. I only see people guessing, nobody is fighting or even arguing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Doesn't really fit. I only see people guessing, nobody is fighting or even arguing.
    Not here maybe, but elsewhere

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not here maybe, but elsewhere
    Oh my god, yes. People are actually up in arms over this on a few forums I've been to. It's absolutely hilarious and I hope they take their sweet time releasing information on it because frankly, its fun to watch.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Watch it be a female only evolution that can only be evolved through either a Dawn Stone or it's own evolutionary item and be normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Watch it be a female only evolution that can only be evolved through either a Dawn Stone or it's own evolutionary item and be normal.
    I really hope you're wrong. I can't even reember the last time I saw a female eevee. (I know that 12.5% isn't THAT rare, but I don't have any luck at all when it comes to rng))

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also on the topic of the cards remember how back in the day sometimes they would mess up and a Japanese card would get slipped into the packs or some other language card?

shame mess ups like that never happen anymore i remember when i was little everyone thought the non english cards were the coolest i remember i had a Japanese charizard and everyone was jelly
    I have a Japanese Heracross and Sceptile, both are pretty broken by now, but it's fun to have these kind of things.

I really hope you're wrong. I can't even reember the last time I saw a female eevee. (I know that 12.5% isn't THAT rare, but I don't have any luck at all when it comes to rng))
    It wouldn't surprise me at all what happens with with Sylveon.

What if Sylveon is a dragon type?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    What if Sylveon is a dragon type?
    Already discussed 1 page back, it's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw this. I thought it was funny:

Saw this. I thought it was funny:

LOL thats funny

It's actually a new type, one of two being introduced in X & Y. It's a light type.