Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    What if it's actually a new clone named Mewthree? :O

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    What if it's actually a new clone named Mewthree? :O
    its possible, although if it is a new form it gives me an incentive to trade over both of my mewtwos over to pokemon y

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 09:57 AM ----------

also just noticed it doesnt have a tail
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    its head is its tail ._. I think

look at the first pic, you can see a tail-y thing on the left side that would line up perfectly with the head extension on the right :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    its head is its tail ._. I think

look at the first pic, you can see a tail-y thing on the left side that would line up perfectly with the head extension on the right :3
    yeah its like they fused its butt and its head together O_o
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    The new mewtwo form is on Sereebii, but they say it's still unconfirmed.
    I doubt it honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't think Mewtwo is getting an evolution. They'd have to pull something out of the behind pretty hard to make it work in lore. Like: Mew has an evolution, so when he was cloned Mewtwo also gets an evolution... Which sounds absurd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah I don't think Mewtwo is getting an evolution. They'd have to pull something out of the behind pretty hard to make it work in lore. Like: Mew has an evolution, so when he was cloned Mewtwo also gets an evolution... Which sounds absurd.
    An evolution is out of the question.

legendaries never have evolutions. If anything it'sll be a second form, Like Keldeo, Meloetta, Shaymin or Giratina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Legendaries never have evolutions. If anything it'sll be a second form, Like Keldeo, Meloetta, Shaymin or Giratina
    What would the Forme be called though?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Mewthree!

10char

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Bum-brain Form.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The new mewtwo form is on Sereebii, but they say it's still unconfirmed.
    I doubt it honestly.
    most of the time i would think that too but if you look its actually on like a bag of some kind or some kind of plastic, most fakes tend to be digital or on paper so if it is a fake whoever did it went to alot of trouble to fool people

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    probably something sciency like form 2.0 or form plasma or somethin.

i could see them giving out a mewtwo as a marketing ploy like they did with celebi for black and white.

i can see it now "download this mewtwo to one of your games and when x and y come out transfer it to unlock EXCLUSIVE content in an all new region!!!"

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 02:08 PM ----------

i just realized... mewtwo looks an awful lot like a xenomorph...

Deleted
    Serebii has made mistakes before, and I hope it's a fake, it just seems out of place somehow.

*shrug* I want to see the full body first, so far I'm not impressed.

Deleted
    Deep down, we all feel like Pikachu once in a while..
    Just want to take it as it comes, and have thunderlike powahs!

I REALLY hope that's a fake, because that looks like utter shit. If it's true they've actually managed to ruin Mewtwo, oh how they love ruining Gen 1 Pokémon, next thing you know Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard will be getting alternate forms or a 4th evolution.

Enough with the damn alternate forms too, It was cool with Deoxys, but it's getting pretty fucking stupid now.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-04-04 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Enough with the damn alternate forms too, It was cool with Deoxys, but it's getting pretty fucking stupid now.
    I don't mind Alternate forms, as long as they don't ruin old Pokemon with them. I like the Therian formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, and I really like Meloetta (changing Forms and type in fight is pretty cool)
    I really hope this mewtwo is fake though. It looks retarded.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind Alternate forms, as long as they don't ruin old Pokemon with them. I like the Therian formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus, and I really like Meloetta (changing Forms and type in fight is pretty cool)
    I really hope this mewtwo is fake though. It looks retarded.
    I really liked Rotom's alternate forms as well. It was a nice way to fill a gap in your team composition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Its just getting out of hand imo, it's like they had multiple ideas for some Pokémon, and couldn't decide which one to go with, so they just go with all of them. Some of them are of course made so that they have something new to advertise with, like Giratina Origin Forme for Platinum, although admittedly the Origin Forme is much cooler than the centipede one.

Gen 5 was where I think it went out of hand though, Meloetta, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Kyurem x2, and even Keldeo got a form that looks pretty much the same but slightly altered. I'd like for Pokémon to stay as they are, the multiple forms used to be an exciting thing, but now it has become a sales trick.

Deleted
    Gen 5 was where I think it went out of hand though, Meloetta, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Kyurem x2, and even Keldeo got a form that looks pretty much the same but slightly altered. I'd like for Pokémon to stay as they are, the multiple forms used to be an exciting thing, but now it has become a sales trick.
    The point of Keldeo's and Meloetta's forms are that they only look slightly altered. Kyurem's forms look different enough from the original Kyurem. (Although I would've preferred to make them Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice instead of just Dragon/Ice)
    And Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus were terrible in B/W, at least their Therian forms look interesting and different from each other.

The point of Keldeo's and Meloetta's forms are that they only look slightly altered. Kyurem's forms look different enough from the original Kyurem. (Although I would've preferred to make them Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice instead of just Dragon/Ice)
    And Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus were terrible in B/W, at least their Therian forms look interesting and different from each other.
    The bolded part is the truest. I was not a fan of 3 legendaries looking so similar, the Therian forms fixed that greatly.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    I agree. Keldeo's resolute form was unnecessary. I'm not a fan of new forms, but I can live with them if they provide some good background for them. For example therian forms are cool, but I don't see any reason why they added them other than for competitive purposes.
    Kyurem's a good example of how to add them, and I'm excited to see if they'll ever add "the original dragon" someday.