Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Kyurem's a good example of how to add them, and I'm excited to see if they'll ever add "the original dragon" someday.
    I too want to see the original dragon that the trio was born from, I was sure that it'd be part of Black and White 2, but nope, we only got to see 2/3 of it. I don't think we'll get to see it now that Gen 5 is over, I really doubt that they'd overshadow the central plotpoint of a future generation by making the Gen 5 story come in and steal the show again.

The only reason Mewtwo might do this is to feed off the nostalgia from people who watched the first movie when they were kids, and the fact that Generation 1 is the fan-favorite game, mostly due to it having such a nostalgic impact on people as this was when they began to play, even if the game wasn't that good, especially not compared to today's standards. It shares this with Vanilla-WotLK WoW and Super Smash Bros. Melee.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-04-05 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Mewthree!

10char
    kuerum didnt change its name 1 bit with its change so what makes you think it just wont be called mewtwo?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    kuerum didnt change its name 1 bit with its change so what makes you think it just wont be called mewtwo?
    I dunno

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Look at it and tremble in fear!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Look at it and tremble in fear!
    *Heatran with balloon*
    Well, he's immune against ground attacks now. It's a good item to have for a fire/steel (if I'm not mistaken) pokemon.

Anyways, I think this new form of Mewtwo is quite... I don't really know actually. It's not ugly, but doesn't make Mewtwo any better either. We'll see why they added this new form.

And also: I want new pokemon for gen 6.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Welp, looks like it's confirmed.

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarastayaa View Post
    welp, looks like it's confirmed.

... I don't like it.

I don't like it either. As a standalone Pokemon I might have been okay with it, but they had no reason to make another Mew-thing. That should've been left alone.
    I liked the first five Pokemon they announced, but Sylveon and this...thing just rub me the wrong way. I hope the rest of the generation isn't like this.

Edit: After watching the video a few times, I'll admit I kind of like the design. The art didn't really do him justice. Still, I don't like that they're messing with Mew/Mewtwo's story, but I guess I'll wait and see how they handle it.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-04-07 at 05:19 AM.

Maybe we get Kangaskhan baby form.

Eh, I honestly don't like that form, it looks really ugly.

15+ Year Old Account
    By far the worst part about it is its feet.

ew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok now that thing would have been awesome if it was suppose to be like a prototype-Mewtwo clone (like the Ditto theory) that was mass produced during the creation of the true Mewtwo or as a new clone legendary Pokemon trying to copy Mewtwo (Mewthree or a bunch of minor clones). But as an actual transformation? Don't like. Maybe its just me but this new form makes Mewtwo look a whole lot less threatening which kind of kills the feel for me of the one truly evil Pokemon. The mecha-armor version from the anime should have been the inspiration for a new form for Mewtwo. At least I guess this means Mewtwo will more then likely be coming back for Smash Bros 4.

Also is this thing suppose be a transformation like Deoxys or some kind of Legendary-evolution?

Also is this thing suppose be a transformation like Deoxys or some kind of Legendary-evolution?
    It's possible it's not a form or an evolution, but an entirely new Pokemon. The official site and Youtube channel basically say "Who's this new Pokemon that looks kinda like Mewtwo?".

Ten bucks says it's called Mewthree.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    It's possible it's not a form or an evolution, but an entirely new Pokemon. The official site and Youtube channel basically say "Who's this new Pokemon that looks kinda like Mewtwo?".

Ten bucks says it's called Mewthree.
    Perhaps the reason Mewtwo is in the movie is because the Teams are fighting, Rocket's used it's DNA to make a MEwthree and Mewtwo now fights both the Genesects and Mewthree?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do hope this is a new legendary because I always did like the possibility of seeing a new Mew-clone created to try and surpass Mewtwo's original design, even if it was like a failed experiment and not as powerful as the original. I just really hope the original Mewtwo doesn't turn into this thing.

Also I wonder if this means Mewtwo will have anything to do with the plot of the 3DS gen games.

Deleted
    Honestly, It looks better than it did on the movie poster. There it looked like it's just Mewtwo with a Long head. Now it has at least some different features.

What's up with the penis feet?

Aaaaanyways, still looks like shit, I don't get why they can't leave old Pokémon alone. Granted it could be worse, it's still very bad. Ah well, I won't mind if it turns out its base stats go over Arceus', I just want to see the pregnant goat be outdone, unless if this is a completely new Pokémon. Mewtwo's charm comes from that fact that he was the strongest artificial Pokémon, and one of the strongest Pokémon overall, I'd hate if they just created a new and stronger one.

On the plus side of these not so desirable news, the battle sequences look fucking amazing.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-04-07 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    The new villain from the recent DBZ movie reminds me a lot of Mewtwo.

I am glad though that at least they seemed to have made the head on Mewtwo bigger with this new form since it sort of adds more emphasis on his psychic abilities, though that may have not been intentional on the creators part.