Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Is it October yet?
    I have asked that question every day since the X$Y Announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it October yet?
    Not yet sweetie a few more months to go. <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Playing Black2 not really paying attention, just randomly looking down inbetween ad breaks on tv and notice nurse joy isnt healing my pokemon. Look down and it turns out my team has pokerus. Kinda makes up for the fact i havent seen a shiny pokemon since 1998.
    i got a bunch of pokerus in gen 3 and 4 and it spread to a bunch of different pokemon, i think it was more common back then since i havent seen it once in gen 5.

as for shiny pokemon outside of event ones ive gotten a shiny golbat in saphire, a shiny onyx in firered, a bunch of shinies in soul silver a shiny larvitar, sandshrew, growlithe, and of course the gyrados.

in gen 5 while i was in humilau (is that how you spell it?) in black 2 i caught a shiny delibird. ill also get the shiny haxorus once i finish transfering over ALL the pokemon from white.... ugh i dont know if anyone here has ever done it but catching like 600 something patrat then trading them over is NOT fun

i love delibird i really hope they give him an evo at some point

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Not yet sweetie a few more months to go. <3
    oh yeah i forgot to ask, i couldve sworn the first trailer for x and y said november, did they move it up a month or am i imagining that?
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-04-12 at 07:43 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i got a bunch of pokerus in gen 3 and 4 and it spread to a bunch of different pokemon, i think it was more common back then since i havent seen it once in gen 5.

as for shiny pokemon outside of event ones ive gotten a shiny golbat in saphire, a shiny onyx in firered, a bunch of shinies in soul silver a shiny larvitar, sandshrew, growlithe, and of course the gyrados.

in gen 5 while i was in humilau (is that how you spell it?) in black 2 i caught a shiny delibird. ill also get the shiny haxorus once i finish transfering over ALL the pokemon from white.... ugh i dont know if anyone here has ever done it but catching like 600 something patrat then trading them over is NOT fun

i love delibird i really hope they give him an evo at some point

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 03:40 PM ----------

oh yeah i forgot to ask, i couldve sworn the first trailer for x and y said november, did they move it up a month or am i imagining that?
    Was october from the very beginning. Even said so in the first trailer.

And Delibird will probably never get an evolution, because it is a joke Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    was october from the very beginning. Even said so in the first trailer.

And delibird will probably never get an evolution, because it is a joke pokemon.
    dont say that! I love delibird! Him and far'fetched was on my main team in soul silver! @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it October yet?
    Don't.

On my way back from seeing my other half a while ago, on the train, open up my DS lite and the right-hand hinge snaps and breaks the plastic with no prior warning. I need a 3DS and I want October to stay as far away as possible so I can save up.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Don't.

On my way back from seeing my other half a while ago, on the train, open up my DS lite and the right-hand hinge snaps and breaks the plastic with no prior warning. I need a 3DS and I want October to stay as far away as possible so I can save up.
    man that same thing happened to me before. i feel your pain.

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 03:13 AM ----------

well... according to serebii it is a new form of mewtwo instead of a new pokemon... well that sucks, eh i still like it alot and i have two mewtwos so its no biggie

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 03:17 AM ----------

im hoping it turns out that the magazine scan is a fake or something. it being a new form makes me like it less

dont say that! I love delibird! Him and far'fetched was on my main team in soul silver! @_@
    If you actually beat the game, then big kudos to you my friend. If you didn't you should know why :P

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Don't.

Mine is the same, but it got fixed with some glue (if we're thinking about the same thing).Can't use the R button though!

Deleted
    http://purplekecleon.deviantart.com/...%2F308451&qo=7

Feels relevant thinking about the last pages in the thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    If you actually beat the game, then big kudos to you my friend. If you didn't you should know why :P
    i did, my main team was typhlosion, stantler, ampharos, delibird, far'fetched, and arcanine

15+ Year Old Account
    i did, my main team was typhlosion, stantler, ampharos, delibird, far'fetched, and arcanine
    That team make up makes me cringe like nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    That team make up makes me cringe like nothing else.
    why? O_o the next pokemon i really wanna use is dunsparc, hes def gonna be on my team if hes catchable in x and y

---------- Post added 2013-04-13 at 06:44 PM ----------

in heart gold i used meganium, quagsire, tyranitar, sneasel, murkrow, and ninetails
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-04-13 at 10:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    why? O_o the next pokemon i really wanna use is dunsparc, hes def gonna be on my team if hes catchable in x and y[COLOR="red"]
    Weakness to Ground x3 and weakness to Rock x4 just makes me want to cry.

Deleted
    http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Well it's confirmed it is a new Mewtwo form, and not a New Pokemon. Told you so.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro4132.jpg

Ew. Worst picture of it so far, by far.

Deleted

Deleted
    Omg, I just noticed that my favorite starters of all the generations are rotating.
    Fire => Water => Grass => Fire => Water => Grass

15+ Year Old Account
    Squirtle >

Deleted
    Choosing from all the starters is too difficult. I would probably choose Chimchar or Totodile though.