Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Umbreon will always be the best Eeveelution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

I think it might be of a new type still, but Bug is looking ever more likely (poor Espeon, two Eeveelutions super effective against it, though Vaporeon is already in the same situation ).

And as always, nobody gives a fuck about leafeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    And as always, nobody gives a fuck about leafeon.
    I haven't ever had one! I forget it exists! :<

I'm sowwie Leafeon lovers.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Umbreon will always be the best Eeveelution.
    If it really is bug type. Then there will finally be an eveelution strong against umbreon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I haven't ever had one! I forget it exists! :<

I'm sowwie Leafeon lovers.
    I was just saying this because you said "poor espeon and vaporeon, having two eeveelutions strong against you" (BTW since you mentioned two strong against vaporeon you haven't forgotten leafeon" While leafeon already has 2 strong against it, and will get a third if Sylveon is Bug, Poison or Flying type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Buff bug, grass and maybe ice. Nerf Dragon and Steel.
    As it stands, there's no point to a Grass pokemon in any team:

37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    As it stands, there's no point to a Grass pokemon in any team:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lDxwrWHl.jpg[IMG]
    Not true. You always have to look at Type combinations, Abilities and Movepools. Venusaur for example is used incredibly often nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not true. You always have to look at Type combinations, Abilities and Movepools. Venusaur for example is used incredibly often nowadays.
    For every Grass typing, there's always a better pokemon to take.

Venusaur: Grass/Poison, Gengar's better in Defense, Tentacruel in Balanced and Crobat in Offensive, for example. Then shuffle the rest of the team types around for coverage.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted

Venusaur: Grass/Poison, Gengar's better in Defense, Tentacruel in Balanced and Crobat in Offensive, for example. Then shuffle the rest of the team types around for coverage.
    Again. You are completely ignoring abilities and movesets.

Yeah, Venusaur can be a complete dominator if you use him right. Other Grass types can be fairly useful as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you're ignoring the type chart.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

And you're ignoring the type chart.
    Type isn't everything.

15+ Year Old Account

Both incredibly useful and powerful grass types.

my 1st all eeveelution team leafeon was very powerful and took control of most fights. his defenses are quite amazing.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

So, I'm getting myself some Pokemon Movies going. I've seen the first (Mewtwo Strikes Back!) many times, and can barely remember the second (Power of One) and third (Spell of the Unown), but I want to watch the fourth (Celebi), fifth (Latios and Latias), eighth (Lucario and Mew), and latest (fifteenth, Kyurem and the Sword of Justice), as I might have a little idea of what's going on in those.

Rank the movies if you can!
    the pokemon movies still seem to be pretty good in my opinion. i didnt really like the darkrai movie though.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

For every Grass typing, there's always a better pokemon to take.

Ferrothorn is dominating online battles right now. Breloom and the previously mentioned Venusaur are also 2 incredibly good Pokémon. It is true that Grass needs a buff in general, but there's still the ones that are done right and can be used. Crobat and Tentacruel doesn't fulfill the role of Venusaur at all, his role is to Sleep Powder and Leech Seed, Gengar might be able to do so with Hypnosis and Dream Eater, but he's still more of a swift special attacker while Venusaur is more of a staller. Gengar also doesn't have Chlorophyll, which is what makes Venusaur so viable to start with, Gengar can't be used on a Sunny Day team, Venusaur is one of the core Pokémon for Sunny Day teams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Ferrothorn is dominating online battles right now. Breloom and the previously mentioned Venusaur are also 2 incredibly good Pokémon. It is true that Grass needs a buff in general, but there's still the ones that are done right and can be used. Crobat and Tentacruel doesn't fulfill the role of Venusaur at all, his role is to Sleep Powder and Leech Seed, Gengar might be able to do so with Hypnosis and Dream Eater, but he's still more of a swift special attacker while Venusaur is more of a staller. Gengar also doesn't have Chlorophyll, which is what makes Venusaur so viable to start with, Gengar can't be used on a Sunny Day team, Venusaur is one of the core Pokémon for Sunny Day teams.
    And Venusaurs acces to growth, also makes him an incredibly awesome Setup Sweeper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this amusing

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post

Both incredibly useful and powerful grass types.
    Blaziken and Excadrill are better, and don't have the horrible Grass typing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

whats all dis CAM PET A TAYVE BADDLIN all you city kids be talkin bout, all yall don know bout no style, gotta have care and lov fo yo pokermans, gotta raisem like a child, all yall just interestedin NUMBARS and TYPS and MOVED SETS, but wheres the style, WHERES THE LOV @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    whats all dis CAM PET A TAYVE BADDLIN all you city kids be talkin bout, all yall don know bout no style, gotta have care and lov fo yo pokermans, gotta raisem like a child, all yall just interestedin NUMBARS and TYPS and MOVED SETS, but wheres the style, WHERES THE LOV @_@
    Well you CAN love Pokémon and not handicap yourself with a Delibird (just an example, don't hate). I like to take one pokémon and balance my team around him/her. I research first and see if it's in the game, and if it's not, I simply find an alternative. It's quite fun, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.