Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i really hope chespin doesnt turn into something ugly

poor oshawott, went from this

[IMG]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/163/8/d/oshawott_by_darkangelofsilence-d3ioz1h.png[IMG]

to this

[IMG]http://wikimon.net/images/thumb/0/01/Ikkakumon.jpg/200px-Ikkakumon.jpg/IMG]

hopefully chespin doesnt end up like this

[IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091211173848/digimon/images/7/7b/Cherrymon_b.jpg[/MG]
    1st. Digimon is amazing, don't diss digimon.

2nd Samurott is the only Gen 5 starter that is bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    1st. Digimon is amazing, don't diss digimon.

2nd Samurott is the only Gen 5 starter that is bearable.
    i wasnt dissing digimon i was just gonna see if anyone noticed ^-^ i think the digimon anime is miles ahead of the pokemon one, cant wait for fusion to come out.

but samurott definitely looks just like ikkakumon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    but samurott definitely looks just like ikkakumon
    Well. Gomamon is a baby seal, so is oshawott ^^

But yeah Gen 5 starters were pretty bad in general. I'm glad that Gen 6 looks promising ( although Tepig and Oshawott looked promising at first too)

This may be a little off topic but I've been trying to connect my Pokemon White to my wifi but because I have the Ds lite it won't connect through my "newer" wifi security. Does anyone know a way around this? Perhaps with something extra I could buy for the Ds? I know that I could change the security setting on the router but that isn't something I want to do .

[IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091211173848/digimon/images/7/7b/Cherrymon_b.jpg[IMG]
    But that looks way cooler than the current Chespin. All it needs is a gopher tail to seem related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    This may be a little off topic but I've been trying to connect my Pokemon White to my wifi but because I have the Ds lite it won't connect through my "newer" wifi security. Does anyone know a way around this? Perhaps with something extra I could buy for the Ds? I know that I could change the security setting on the router but that isn't something I want to do .
    Buy a 3DS. It is the only whey.

I had my Pokemon on Dream World before other people moved in and I had to up the security of the network (and my DS broke).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Do you have the original DS? If so it only accepts one type of wifi signal or security (or something along those lines). At the very least you need a DSi, as it accepts both types, but fully upgrading to 3DS is probably just easier so you don't have to do it again sooner.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

i really hope chespin doesnt turn into something ugly

poor oshawott, went from this

-Oshawott[/IMG]

to this

-Ikkakumon-
    Ah c'mon, Ikkakumon is much cooler than either Samurott or Oshawott. Then again, I don't really like any Gen 5 starter, while I love the classic Digimons like Gomamon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Samurott

what be going on here

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were otters. Cause they kinda look like them and the last syllable is ott plus the whole shell motif since otters love clams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I thought they were otters. Cause they kinda look like them and the last syllable is ott plus the whole shell motif since otters love clams.
    Hmm I guess so. But Samurott does sooo not look loike an otter.

i dont see the big deal about oshawatt,nor his evolutionary line. 1st the dude isnt cute...you put those eyes on a stunfisk im willing to bet it would get the same result. also agian...very few water types do i think of using .the type its self is just plain boring. they litterally are to me just an HM slave..especially considering how many water HMs there are..and half of them can learn strenght and cut.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i dont see the big deal about oshawatt,nor his evolutionary line. 1st the dude isnt cute...you put those eyes on a stunfisk im willing to bet it would get the same result. also agian...very few water types do i think of using .the type its self is just plain boring. they litterally are to me just an HM slave..especially considering how many water HMs there are..and half of them can learn strenght and cut.
    Im sick of having to use a special attack water type just to have surf.

I'm still waiting for the day that Pokemon naturally know all HM's available to them without taking up an attack slot and the physical HM just teaches them how to use the move in battle. (as in Pidgey naturally knows Fly but needs the badge to be able to use it/needs the HM to add it to its attack slot)
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-04-24 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    The Water-type is one of my personal favorites, I just love Pokémon like Starmie, Slowbro, Tentacruel, Feraligatr, Seismitoad, Palkia, Kingdra, and the list goes on. A type that bores me to death is Dark, and of course Normal. Normal is just too... Normal yeah. And Dark, I think that they have wasted much potential in the type overall, the only Dark types I actually like are Drapion, Krookodile and Hydreigon, the rest are either ugly or just flat out boring to me.

I agree on the whole Oshawott point though, it's forced cuteness that actually isn't cute at all. I'd rather kick it to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    The Water-type is one of my personal favorites, I just love Pokémon like Starmie, Slowbro, Tentacruel, Feraligatr, Seismitoad, Palkia, Kingdra, and the list goes on. A type that bores me to death is Dark, and of course Normal. Normal is just too... Normal yeah. And Dark, I think that they have wasted much potential in the type overall, the only Dark types I actually like are Drapion, Krookodile and Hydreigon, the rest are either ugly or just flat out boring to me.

Dark is my favorite type. So many awesome Pokemon, Weavile, Shiftry, Sableye, Hydreigon, Drapion, Darkrai, Bisharp, Zoroark, Absol, Tyranitar, Sharpedo, Crawdaunt. I could go on, but I won't.

okay i dont really dislike samurott, i think the main reason i dislike it is that oshawott and dewott are both bipedal and look relatively similar, and samurott just... looks different.

it just kinda irks me cuz i dont tend to like it when pokemon drastically change between evos. although there are exceptions to that rule every once in awhile, dragonite is still awesome

ANYWAYS i have a HUGE problem,

i cant decide between getting fire emblem or mystery dungeon for the 3ds this month, someone decide for me, also whichever one i dont get this month i will get next month
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Fire Emblem now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Get Fire Emblem now.
    fire emblem it is! wouldve gotten it when it came out but didnt pre order it in time, and for the first time ever a fire emblem game sold out in america

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely Fire Emblem

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.