Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I agree with Blaziken.

Deleted
    Pokémon is the best animation series and video games too.
    I have all the original pokemon games and I pass them over and over again :3

Bidoof.

10chars.

just a few more days till e3 and hopefully more news and not just "hay buys some pokemon guise"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Pamagon View Post
    Pokémon is the best animation series and video games too.
    I have all the original pokemon games and I pass them over and over again :3
    I think the anime is horrible, I can stomach the first season because it has some nostalgia and sentimental value to it but looking at it objectively I think it is god awful.
    Hi Sephurik

I think the anime is horrible, I can stomach the first season because it has some nostalgia and sentimental value to it but looking at it objectively I think it is god awful.
    i think season 2 with the orange islands holds up really well, especially without brock in it.

however pretty much right after johto starts they were like "lets just put a shit ton of filler episodes and recycle the same plot from now on!"

first two seasons theres a moderate amount of episodes, johto alone? like 100 or so episodes just in that season
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    In my opinion the best Anime season was actually the first Sinnoh Season. Ash actually learned stuff, and was quite the competent trainer at the end of it.
    But of course they can't have ash winning a tournament, so they put him against a trainer with a fucking Darkrai and a Latios.

Playing my 3DS kills my hands, I have to take breaks and stretch my fingers like every 10 mins. I guess I have big hands and its really clunky for me to hold? Keyboard is 1000 times more comfortable!

Also just today I noticed that TM's are not a 1 time use anymore and I'm at the Elite Four .
    <certified noob.
    get a 3ds xl if you can afford it. Your hands will thank you.

and yep, took way too long to change imo but it is the best change in gen 5 imo
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    get a 3ds xl if you can afford it. Your hands will thank you.

and yep, took way too long to change imo but it is the best change in gen 5 imo
    i got the pikachu 3ds xl and its amazing how much more enjoyable it is.

omg I snorted

I never snort

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody here a fan of Pokemon 'Bridged? Episode 18 came out, and it's pretty damn funny.

Fairy type confirmed!

New trailer available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmywDbnC5oc

FUCK YES!

What we know: Fairy type is super-effective against dragon types. Marill, Gardevoir, Sylveon (the new form of eevee) & Jigglipuff are now fairy types.

RELEASE DATE: 12th of October, 2013.
    Last edited by Well; 2013-06-11 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Fairy type confirmed!

New trailer available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmywDbnC5oc

FUCK YES!

What we know: Fairy type is super-effective against dragon types.

RELEASE DATE: 12th of October, 2013.

Marill, Gardevoir, Sylveon (the new form of eevee) & Jigglipuff are now fairy types.
    The release date was already known, so that's not a big reveal.

Fairy type was by far the most speculated one, but I'm glad we finally got a confirmation.

The 2 new Pokemon they introduced look interesting too.

That new feature that allows us to feed/pet/play with our pokemon looks pretty great. Can't wait to get one of these
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    That new feature that allows us to feed/pet/play with our pokemon looks pretty great. Can't wait to get one of these
    Yeah, I love that too.

MORE INFO:

New gear available throughout the adventure for us to pick up and wear. Attires are available at the start of the game (at least for females).

2 more revealed pokemon.

Noivern & Vivillon.

Noivern is a bat-like pokemon in the dimensions of an eagle, and Vivillon is another butterfree!

Check out the new pokemon by yourself: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/
    Last edited by Well; 2013-06-11 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    MORE INFO:

New gear available throughout the adventure for us to pick up and wear. Attires are available at the start of the game (at least for females).
    I'll probably pick a female this time anyway. Don't like the way the dude looks.

Too bad Vivillon is YET another bug+flying type. Can't we for once have a competent butterfly pokemon? With that appearance it could very well be a fairy type as well