10+ Year Old Account
    I still have a question. Has anyone found the other side of diglet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    I still have a question. Has anyone found the other side of diglet
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7710242560/h84503E34/

here you go ser.

Deleted

looks like it's gonna be a one time special, released on October 2nd.

Deleted
    they gave red a charmander in the special? can't they get anything right these days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    they gave red a charmander in the special? can't they get anything right these days?

It's based on the games, not the manga. So red having a charmander is perfectly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    @The "mysterious battle footage." I hope it's another Colosseum game. Doesn't hint towards it even remotely, but I wish it was. Those were the only spin-off games I actually enjoyed and I've replayed them both multiple times over the years.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Few thoughts on everything pokemon -

The new anime is an awesome idea. I really hope they don't just go with the one episode only idea, and continue it through to red beating the elite four, and maybe even expand on it. They could go into why he was on mount silver, maybe there was a reason he was chilling up there, and show us what he's been up to the last three years.

Lots of awesome stuff coming in X and Y. Something I've personally been hoping for since R&B, you can now track your pokemons EVs, and even train them outside of battle(if anyone remembers the original digimon world, and how you trained your digimon in that, it's kind of akin to that).

The new pokemon look fucking sweet, from what I've seen, it's my favorite batch since gen 1.

Mega evolution imo is just stupid, don't like it, but we'll see where it goes, maybe I will change my tune when I play it for myself.

Sky battles seem like an interesting idea, can't wait to try that.

Deleted
    So many people say "Mega Evolutions are stupid" and they don' give any reason why.

It will probably give battles an interesting new dynamic. And the designs so far are mostly pretty cool. The only stupid thing about it so far is the name.

Deleted
    I can tell you what makes mega evolution stupid; the fact overused and also uber pokemon get them instead of others who realy need a powerboost to get out of their NU or even worse PU tier...
    It will add a new interesting dynamic you say? There are 2 ways i see them;
    - if the stones don't dissapear after use they are basicly the same like an held item
    - if they do then they are just overpowered berries which add a new animation and a lot more power than a normal berry...
    So please tell me how this dynamic is any different from the ones we had up to now; besides giving some pokemon a new unfair advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I can tell you what makes mega evolution stupid; the fact overused and also uber pokemon get them instead of others who realy need a powerboost to get out of their NU or even worse PU tier...
    It will add a new interesting dynamic you say? There are 2 ways i see them;
    - if the stones don't dissapear after use they are basicly the same like an held item
    - if they do then they are just overpowered berries which add a new animation and a lot more power than a normal berry...
    So please tell me how this dynamic is any different from the ones we had up to now; besides giving some pokemon a new unfair advantage?
    none of that stuff matters.

i would bet a good portion of my life on the fact that they made these mega evolutions because they look cool and because those overused pokemon are popular.

people forget that pokemon is for 10 year olds. just because there is a competitive side it doesnt mean it factors hugely into things like this.

and they dont go away after use. only being able to use mega blaziken once would be dumb
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

They should really just have given new evolutions to Pokémon that needed them instead of buffing already good stage 2 Pokémons with an extra evolution. It just seems unnecessary, sure they're buffing some of the Pokémons that needed it like Mawile and Absol with it, but they could have been fixed with normal evolutions instead. And the fact that it doesn't even take a turn to do it makes me wonder why it isn't just permanent, it'll just take time off from every battle having to watch the transformation animation. I think the whole mechanic has a lot to prove, because as of right now it seems like a pretty flawed and not completely thought out mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    They should really just have given new evolutions to Pokémon that needed them instead of buffing already good stage 2 Pokémons with an extra evolution. It just seems unnecessary, sure they're buffing some of the Pokémons that needed it like Mawile and Absol with it, but they could have been fixed with normal evolutions instead. And the fact that it doesn't even take a turn to do it makes me wonder why it isn't just permanent, it'll just take time off from every battle having to watch the transformation animation. I think the whole mechanic has a lot to prove, because as of right now it seems like a pretty flawed and not completely thought out mechanic.
    that i agree with. mega evolution would be better if it was only for 3 stage pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

a recreation of the battle music using clips found online of it. sounds exactly like it.

i think it sounds great, some people are saying it sucks because it doesnt sound like the old 8 bit music. which i think is just dumb, we cant live in the past forever

- - - Updated - - -

one of the gym battle music too

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome

I like the trainer fight music. Gym Leader theme doesn't really get me pumped to fight though. I noticed you said "one" of the gym battle themes. Does each leader have their own music now?
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

I'm loving the music so far. Can't wait for the soundtrack to come out.

I also don't like the solution of mega <whatever>. I think that it will be fine afterwards though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

We have basically no information about it, and you call it "flawed" and "not thought out"? Let me guess, your dad works for nintendo so you have inside infos?

But yeah they should totally just have made normal evos. The game doesn't need new features at all, right? Just give us the old stuff, we don't want the Pokemon franchise to evolve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has the music from that Mega Evolution trailer been uploaded anywhere yet? Really would like to know if that's gonna be in the actual game.

Shiny Diagla distribution at gamestop from now until September 8th(in the US) for all those who haven't heard.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Has the music from that Mega Evolution trailer been uploaded anywhere yet? Really would like to know if that's gonna be in the actual game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    We have basically no information about it, and you call it "flawed" and "not thought out"? Let me guess, your dad works for nintendo so you have inside infos?

But yeah they should totally just have made normal evos. The game doesn't need new features at all, right? Just give us the old stuff, we don't want the Pokemon franchise to evolve.
    well. unless they change it we know pretty much everything.

you give your pokemon an "nite" item and send it into battle and you can turn them into it anytime by pressing the mega button which doesnt take up a turn, it lasts the entire battle and it makes them stronger.