Thread: Pokémon!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

"Understand your Pokémon’s stats at a glance with the Effort-o-Meter!"

Seems like you'll be able to view it with an item, hopefully you'll be able to check it on the usual Pokémon status screen after you've obtained the item instead of having to use it everytime you want to check the EVs.
    Ooooooooooh. That's neat. I couldn't find any pictures when I looked for information on it. :weak google-fu: The yelow part is EV the green is IV? Vice-versa? Or do we not know?

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Ooooooooooh. That's neat. I couldn't find any pictures when I looked for information on it. :weak google-fu: The yelow part is EV the green is IV? Vice-versa? Or do we not know?
    EVs is the yellow part I remember I read on the website, so I assume that the green part is the IVs yeah. You can read more on it on the official website, which is also where I found the picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    EVs is the yellow part I remember I read on the website, so I assume that the green part is the IVs yeah. You can read more on it on the official website, which is also where I found the picture.
    That would be my guess as well. The green part will be your pokemon's IVs most likely. The bar on the side is the total EVs gained if I am not mistaken.

Deleted
    Corocoro leaked/released/whatever, lots of news incoming!

Another one of my main and favorite Pokémons get a Mega evo. Eh, if it wasn't for the lower jaw then I could have been on board with this. Plus, the head "torpedos" are a bit small compared to the rest of his body, and I don't really like the shoulders either. It seems that often it is small details that ruin these megas for me, but this isn't one of the worst ones. Doesn't matter much to me though, I'm gonna use Mega Venusaur either way, I just hope this means that I'll be able to obtain Garchomp in this game, that'd be incredible.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-09-11 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Those chest spikes are totally unnecessary. :/ Otherwise I like it.

Oh and Fennekin evo stands up and learns psycho cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Those chest spikes are totally unnecessary. :/ Otherwise I like it.

Oh and fennekin evo stands up and learns psycho cut.
    Most Megas have unnecessary design choices, like Venusaur having that flower on his face, Charizard's hand wings.

Btw, there's also a new Mewtwo Mega too, Psychic/Fighting apparently. Looks stupid tbh.

Deleted

Dat Chespin evo xD

Hopefully 3rd stages get leaked before release.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-09-11 at 11:31 AM.

Oh man am I glad Bulbasaur convinced me to get Froakie instead of Chespin beforehand, definitely the one which looks to turn out the best.

And man, dat Chespin, haha!

Deleted
    Thank god. Froakie's evolution looks great! Too bad I can't say the same for Chespin lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell happened to Fennekin?
    Well with this, Im going to drop both starters after I catch some wild pokémon instead.

I get a horrible pignite vibe from the chespin evo. Froaki's looks awesome though! And we FINALLY have a T-Rex pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    I get a horrible pignite vibe from the chespin evo. Froaki's looks awesome though! And we FINALLY have a T-Rex pokemon!
    Yeah. First 6th Gen since Yveltal I think looks really cool. Definitely gonna try and see if I can fit it into my team once its types are revealed.

Welp...looks like i'm going with Froakie. Chespin and Finnenkin...what happened to you?

We've had a T-Rex since Cranidos.

So since the Mewtwo megas are version exclusives has everyone decided on which one they'll get? Going with Y I think
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-09-11 at 01:39 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    ever since red/blue came out my favorites have always been ponyta and rapidash ^^

Deleted
    Fennekin's probably turning into a witch, that tail looks like a broom.
    I may have to go with Froakie also, but I want to see 3rd evo first.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    We've had a T-Rex since Cranidos.
    Cranidos / Rampardos are based on Pachycephalosaurs

Fennekin is Fire/Psychic - you can't ignore that!!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

OMG, Mewtwo X looks TERRIBLE. OMG!

This is soooooo bad. And does the version exclusivity mean that we won't be able to have mewtwo Y in our pokemon X boxes? If that's the case, then FUCK YOU Game Freak and Nintendo. Really!

This is fucking outrageous. The whole mega-evolution concept is apparently completely dump. I would prefer them to just stick with what they have been doing for all those years rather than messing up EVERYTHING.

*lets out a big sigh*
    *SIGH*

I am more annoyed with the "how do we make everyone excited (my ass)" evolutions, rather than the actually useful ones like Mawile's and Ampharos' which actually have some actual design and thoughtful background behind them like changing types etc. This is just completely rubbish, honestly. I've almost even decided not to buy it.

*SIGH*
    Last edited by Well; 2013-09-11 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, are we going to be able to catch Mewtwo in X/Y? or will it be a event Pokémon? :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    And does the version exclusivity mean that we won't be able to have mewtwo Y in our pokemon X boxes? If that's the case, then FUCK YOU Game Freak and Nintendo. Really!
    No, there will probably be version exclusive mewtwonite or whatever the evolution stone will be called.
    X has "x stone" and Y has "y stone" and you can have the other one via trading.
    This is not confirmed but I see no other way to do it, having other mewtwo strictly exclusive to the other version would be a really bad design choice.

Edit
    Oh it's on serebii;
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii
    They use the items Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve.

"Team Flare are looking to create a beautiful world."
    ...What? Wasn't it "solely to make money" or something last time?
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2013-09-11 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Reasons