Thread: Pokémon!

Rumor has it (not sure where) is that it has 155 base attack. If that's true, I'm handing it a choice scarf and not looking back. That thing is like pure sex in my face!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It doesn't look like it can run very fast, I'm going to guess:
    90 HP
    125 Attack
    90 Defense
    50 Sp.Atk
    75 Sp.Def.
    65 Speed.

Total: 495 (This is the BST for 7/9 fully evolved fossils, archeops having 567 and Aerodactyl 515)
    Seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Rumor has it (not sure where) is that it has 155 base attack. If that's true, I'm handing it a choice scarf and not looking back. That thing is like pure sex in my face!
    If that's the case then I'm gonna scream like a little girl.

155 Atk? Please no. If that's the case, give flabebe 200 Def and 160 HP too then, lol.

Either way, it's going to be a decent enough Pokemon. Getting one as soon as possible.

I will be going with Aurorus. Here's some strange info btw:

"While usually Ice type attacks are not very effective against Water type pokemon, Freeze-Dry is super-effective against them!"

"Freeze-Dry is a new ice-type move introduced in pokemon X & Y!"

Are you confused as much as I am?

Deleted
    Going for Aurorus too. Guess Lapras will have to move over.

I worry a lot about the whole pokemon bank issue. I want to have it, but I don't have an electronic way of paying for it. From where will they be able to charge me for it? It seems impossible. I also don't like them having so many information of credit cards for just 5$ a year. It's absurd and a logical fallacy for me, since their target audience is kids supposedly.

*sigh*

Will there be no other way of transferring our pokemon from gen 5 to 6? Is it essentially a pay or be stuck? If that's the case, then it's rather a bad move on their part. A really bad and douchy move even.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, could someone tell me what happened in the tournament? I read something about hacked pokemon and cheaters?

Pick up a pre paid nintendo points card from a local game store? There doesn't seem to be any other way for direct DS to 3DS communication for games.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking Aurorus because the little bro wants Tyrantrum. Been more of a raptor than a rex fan anyway.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Just pre-ordered Pokemon Y.

If it doesn't come on release day, Amazon will feel my wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Pick up a pre paid nintendo points card from a local game store? There doesn't seem to be any other way for direct DS to 3DS communication for games.
    You can already store a pokemon online via dream world, I don't see why they couldn't use a system like that to allow free transfers between gens. DS > Website > 3DS.

Deleted
    Really tough choice between Aurorus and Tyrantrum, hmmm... I guess I'll go by my typing needs during the game since it's such a close call.

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    You can already store a pokemon online via dream world, I don't see why they couldn't use a system like that to allow free transfers between gens. DS > Website > 3DS.
    Because children have money, right?
    No wait, that's not what Nintendo wants, they know children will -beg- their parents for money.

I know it's just five dollars, I shouldn't be pissed about it. But transferring Pokemon has been a service we've had for -free- since Generation II. (Gen 3 didn't include it, for some odd reason.). This is kind of punishment for people who love using the Pokemon they've been raising since Gen III, Gen IV, and Gen V. I didn't buy Pokemon Ranch or Pokemon Box, and now they're -forcing- this service, which is what makes it so painful. :C

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

According to http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/other_pokemon/, Tyrantrum is Rock/Dragon. I was gonna take it anyways, but I like this type-combo. Interested to see what it's stats are going to be like.

Could you guys fill me inn with the hole payed trade? Is it gonna cost money to trade, say your Pokemon white/black 2 pokemons to X or Y?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Could you guys fill me inn with the hole payed trade? Is it gonna cost money to trade, say your Pokemon white/black 2 pokemons to X or Y?
    they made new software for the 3ds that allows you to upload your pokemon to the "Pokemon Bank" It can hold 3000 pokemon and you will be able to upload/transfer pokemon from gen 5 and all future generations to it. People are upset over the annual $5 subscription fee that it requires.

If they created a system for that it would still require maintenance. So you would still have the annual fee
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2013-09-20 at 09:00 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I will be going with Aurorus. Here's some strange info btw:

"While usually Ice type attacks are not very effective against Water type pokemon, Freeze-Dry is super-effective against them!"

"Freeze-Dry is a new ice-type move introduced in pokemon X & Y!"

Are you confused as much as I am?

Its ability is meant to turn Normal type attacks into Ice type and "boost their damage" which im pretty sure just means STAB, but it looks like it might be a pretty interesting choice.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Its ability is meant to turn Normal type attacks into Ice type and "boost their damage" which im pretty sure just means STAB, but it looks like it might be a pretty interesting choice.
    Depends on it's speed, with it's horrible typing I don't think freeze dry will see the light of day to be useful if it's speed is medicore due to all its weaknesses and it's really suicide because if it doesn't one shot the water type you will most likely die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill probably go with Aurorus. It reminds me of one of those fan made next gen pokemon, but I like it.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    I will be choosing Aurorus mainly for the fact that most people will choose Tyrunt.

Ice > x4 > Dragon/Rock.

Plus it means I have an attack against water pokemon (Freeze Dry). The abundance of decent electric pokemon is annoying.