Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Yea, it's not worth it. I plan to use it for scouting but 1-2 extra damage for u-turn isn't going to make any difference. :P

Just traded a Level 1 Eevee for a level 35 Japanese Shiny Relicanth, with Pokerus... :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Just traded a Level 1 Eevee for a level 35 Japanese Shiny Relicanth, with Pokerus... :3
    lol grats, i guess it makes a little rarer that its jpn, but its from chain fishing so its pretty much fodder

I have a few questions about the friend safari: You can have up to 100 friends on your 3DS, right? So does that mean you can have up to 100 different friend safaris?

Also, I see that people's names in your friend code and their trainer names are different? Or even though they're online, playing the game, in your friend in X and Y doesn't even have their name show up? I don't quite know how to describe this that well.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    I have a few questions about the friend safari: You can have up to 100 friends on your 3DS, right? So does that mean you can have up to 100 different friend safaris?

Also, I see that people's names in your friend code and their trainer names are different? Or even though they're online, playing the game, in your friend in X and Y doesn't even have their name show up? I don't quite know how to describe this that well.
    yes 100 different safaris, and it goes off their trainer name ingame, so yeah its a bit confusing if people use seperate names from their 3ds fc name

So, I want some opinions. I was thinking about three pokemon I like the mega forms for and I am trying to figure out a good nature. The natures are going off of the base stats I found for their mega forms. Tell me what you think.

Absol - Naughty
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Sp.Attack, Speed.

Scizor - Adamant
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Defense, Sp.Defense

Pinsir - Impish
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Defense, Speed

In each case, it ups their highest stat and lowers their lowest stat. I would assume the same applies for EV training. What do you think about the nature / perfect iv choices for each?

Oi Reflection cave is killing me. Should have brought more potions, revives and repels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. That place is freaking evil.
    I think there's one of those nice healing-ladies in there, at some point. She looks like a Ranger iirc.

On another note: I'd like Aegislash more if it had a handle like Honedge and Doublade had. For some reason I just can't get my head around why he has a spike up there.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I know. That place is freaking evil.
    I think there's one of those nice healing-ladies in there, at some point. She looks like a Ranger iirc.

On another note: I'd like Aegislash more if it had a handle like Honedge and Doublade had. For some reason I just can't get my head around why he has a spike up there.
    Funnily enough, if you pet it in amie, he hates his handle being touched.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, maybe he should have spikes on the side of it rather than it just being a cone shape :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    So, I want some opinions. I was thinking about three pokemon I like the mega forms for and I am trying to figure out a good nature. The natures are going off of the base stats I found for their mega forms. Tell me what you think.

Absol - Naughty
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Sp.Attack, Speed.

Scizor - Adamant
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Defense, Sp.Defense

Pinsir - Impish
    Perfect IV's in Attack, Defense, Speed

In each case, it ups their highest stat and lowers their lowest stat. I would assume the same applies for EV training. What do you think about the nature / perfect iv choices for each?
    Don't get Pinsir if you want him just for being a Mega, it's fucking terrible. He gains a bit more speed, but still only has a decent speed stat, and while the attack buff is nice, he's still too feeble and usually dies before doing anything. He's a real waste of a Mega Evolution. Furthermore, Bug/Flying remains one of the worst typings ever, and his ability is downright useless since Flying is such a weak offensive type. I simply came to the conclusion that my Pinsir is better off with a Life Orb and threw the Pinsirite away. Definitely the worst Mega Evo imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Don't get Pinsir if you want him just for being a Mega, it's fucking terrible. He gains a bit more speed, but still only has a decent speed stat, and while the attack buff is nice, he's still too feeble and usually dies before doing anything. He's a real waste of a Mega Evolution. Furthermore, Bug/Flying remains one of the worst typings ever, and his ability is downright useless since Flying is such a weak offensive type. I simply came to the conclusion that my Pinsir is better off with a Life Orb and threw the Pinsirite away. Definitely the worst Mega Evo imo.
    Well, thats good to know. What about how I am doing on making a nature for each pokemon on my own? As far as I can tell, smogon doesn't have any guides that I saw so I am left to figure it out on my own. Am I doing ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking mega kangaskhan, ugh

I just fought this guy who did nothing but switch his pokemon out every other turn so he could spam fake out with his Mega Kanga and ended up winning by a hair. Jackass.

I need entry traps on my dudes. :T
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    are male Pyroar/Litleo's rarer than females?

I rarely see male Pyroars in this Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    are male Pyroar/Litleo's rarer than females?

I rarely see male Pyroars in this Safari.
    25% chance to see a male pyroar.. it was really annoying getting my male with good ivs to breed more lol.

Thoughts on Dusknoir for a semi-wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Thoughts on Dusknoir for a semi-wall?
    dusclops does it better with eviolite.. its goofy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    His ability is kind of nice with quick attack, no? Gets stab then and probably will end up 1shotting pokemon like mega blaziken.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    His ability is kind of nice with quick attack, no? Gets stab then and probably will end up 1shotting pokemon like mega blaziken.
    yeah i have 5 iv with quick attack if you'd like one to be bred. + close combat

and omggggg, i just got a shiny eevee with 4 31s and wish + bold nature.. yes
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-02 at 01:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bidoof just broke my fletchling radar chain

:[