Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    and omggggg, i just got a shiny eevee with 4 31s and wish + bold nature.. yes
    From your avatar I reckon that'll turn into a sylveon? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    From your avatar I reckon that'll turn into a sylveon? ^^
    itd be perfect for a competitive vaporean, so ill trade for an equal eevee for a sylveon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    A bidoof just broke my fletchling radar chain

:[
    This nasty creature has no soul. GF confirmed it.

Deleted
    Why are so many water pokemon purple in shiny form? =/

im not sure. lol its quite ugly

yay i have a modest shiny eevee now. that was easy to trade off
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-02 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Hmmm continue playing on my pokemon Y or release my 300 gastlies on wonder trade?

Hmmm continue playing on my pokemon Y or release my 300 gastlies on wonder trade?
    release to the wild!! lol. and omg... shiny sylveon.. ITS MAGNIFICENT. i must take a picture and make it my new avatar

well besides my horrible camera the lighting makes it more evil looking.. i love it..
    Last edited by Apolaan; 2013-11-02 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Why release? Still need to fill my dex.
    114/321 atm. And there's worse things on wondertrade than lvl 1 modest gastly with 1-6 perfect IV's. Surely some people will enjoy them. ^^

Why release? Still need to fill my dex.
    114/321 atm. And there's worse things on wondertrade than lvl 1 modest gastly with 1-6 perfect IV's. Surely some people will enjoy them. ^^
    i suppose you have a point lol i just hate how you have to save and go thrugh the clunky menus x-x

Deleted
    I want cloud storage to cxome, so i can bring my Shiny Adamant/Guts Rattata and piss people off by lvling itto 100. Cause i can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    I want cloud storage to cxome, so i can bring my Shiny Adamant/Guts Rattata and piss people off by lvling itto 100. Cause i can.
    Leave it at 1lvl and use F.E.A.R strategy. You will be double as annoying because of shininess.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/F.E.A.R_strategy For those who don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Well, thats good to know. What about how I am doing on making a nature for each pokemon on my own? As far as I can tell, smogon doesn't have any guides that I saw so I am left to figure it out on my own. Am I doing ok?
    I'm not too sure about Naughty Absol, does Absol even use any Special Attacks? If it does, then it's alright, otherwise go Adamant with it. Scizor is doing good as Adamant, so keep it at that, either that or Jolly if you want a Speed Scizor. I'm not sure why you'd want an Impish Pinsir to begin with though, I'd prefer an Adamant one over that personally, but no big deal.

His ability is kind of nice with quick attack, no? Gets stab then and probably will end up 1shotting pokemon like mega blaziken.
    Problem is that, like I said, Flying sucks as an offensive type, like really badly. Furthermore, it sucks even more as a secondary-type. It's just not worth it. I also doubt that even a Stab Quick Attack can 1-shot Mega Blaziken, with its 40 power and all, though it does have beastly Attack I'll give it that, so maybe it's possible. However, you don't keep a Mega Pokémon around just to counter one other specific Mega Pokémon, Mega Pinsir is pretty much useless against anyone but Mega Blaziken and Mega Kangaskhan (if it doesn't have Rock Slide/Stone Edge that is.)

well i just bred 6 iv fletching but it has big pecks. lame

Deleted
    well i just bred 6 iv fletching but it has big pecks. lame
    Get an ability Capsule. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Get an ability Capsule. :>
    that doesnt allow you to get hidden ability so its really not that useful

Deleted
    i suppose you have a point lol i just hate how you have to save and go thrugh the clunky menus x-x
    Did 100 so far while watching a movie. Does indeed take longer than expected. :x
    Got 15 or so lvl 1 pokemon (most japanese) with good natures, gonna check IV's on them. And also 1 lvl 30 japanese ditto with att/def perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe. A lot of 1-3 perfect IV's. Then 2 japanese jolly gible's with 4 perfect IV's. Then 1 japanese jolly gible with 5 perfect IV's (missing speed though). Think it's time to hatch me some shiny dragons. ^^

anyone have a quiet ditto, ill give you a 6 iv fletchling

10+ Year Old Account
    do pokemon from friend safari have a higher chance of getting good ivs compared to normal wild pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    do pokemon from friend safari have a higher chance of getting good ivs compared to normal wild pokemon?
    guarnteed +2 31 ivs on every safari pokemon

10+ Year Old Account
    guarnteed +2 31 ivs on every safari pokemon
    brb just going to kill myself....spent all day catching magikarp and breeding them to get a perfect adamant splash machine QQ