Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    Probably an Eevee.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

So you know my little brothers Milotic? Well, I transferred it to my X cartridge today, and he wasn't too happy about it despite not having touched his Emerald in years and being able to play with it in 3D!

Me: "Hey bro, I have a surprise for you, does THIS Milotic look familiar?"
    Bro: "No why?"
    Me: "It's your Milotic from Emerald! I transferred it over to the new game! Isn't that awesome?"
    Bro(clearly not amused): "What? Can you put it back?"
    Me: "Umm...no, one way I'm afraid :/"

Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for

after a bit on convincing, he said, "I guess it's the thought that counts." and went to bed.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-07-04 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am bored so here are some new gifs:

Don't sweat the details!!!

Apparently the secret to completing the dex....offer Mudkips. Gotten like 20 things in the last 2 hours just from offering Mudkips. They go immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

miiverse is hilarious. the weird stuff people say on there is just crazy

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    miiverse is hilarious. the weird stuff people say on there is just crazy

O.o

That is another level of creepy....

Also, do I want to know what "vore" is?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    O.o

i know im not googling it :P

also A GIANT VIOLIN JUST FLEW INTO MY MOUNTAIN @_@

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

It's a sexual fetish based off of being eaten/eating. (People. Not food. But people dressed up as food is fine.)

That kid is either nasty as shit or a troll.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Tangela, Drowzee, and Dratini all that's left for Kanto and ~75% on both Johto and Hoenn. Making progress on this faster than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    It's a sexual fetish based off of being eaten/eating. (People. Not food. But people dressed up as food is fine.)

That kid is either nasty as shit or a troll.
    thats always the sad part about miiverse. you can never tell if its someone trolling or just someone whos really weird

10+ Year Old Account
    thats always the sad part about miiverse. you can never tell if its someone trolling or just someone whos really weird
    The sad ones are where they're like "my parents are fighting!"

Because I either boil with hatred toward them or I feel nothing but utmost empathy. If I had the miiverse when I was a kid, I'd have probably posted about how often my parents fought, and I can't imagine how shitty it would have been to have someone come accuse me of lying because a bunch of other dicks did it for attention/lulz beforehand. :/
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

so uh, a giant THING flew into my mountain but i dont really know what the thing is so im just gonna call it a whozit kajigger

I wanna say that's a phone...one of the old timey ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna say that's a phone...one of the old timey ones.
    Bingo. That was my first thought. The kind that had a handheld mic separate from the rest of it, connected by a wire, and you had to hold the receiver up to your ear.

WOAH @_@ TWO ITEMS @_@

a molten orby thingy and a trashcan!

its also said

"i dream within this boundless dark"

and

"i curl into a ball within this darkest dream"

which is weird. MOUNTAIN Y U GOTTA BE ALL EMO @_@ Y CANT U JUST EAT TACOS AND BE A BRO LIEK ALL DA OTHA MOUNTAINZ @_@

So you know my little brothers Milotic? Well, I transferred it to my X cartridge today, and he wasn't too happy about it despite not having touched his Emerald in years and being able to play with it in 3D!

Me: "Hey bro, I have a surprise for you, does THIS Milotic look familiar?"
    Bro: "No why?"
    Me: "It's your Milotic from Emerald! I transferred it over to the new game! Isn't that awesome?"
    Bro(clearly not amused): "What? Can you put it back?"
    Me: "Umm...no, one way I'm afraid :/"

Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for

after a bit on convincing, he said, "I guess it's the thought that counts." and went to bed.
    lol this was funny. Does he have his own 3DS to play with?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

my mountain just said "ive dreamed of this fresh morning"

you better not say something emo later about how the morning is awful mountain :P

i dont know how i raised a emo mountain i was a good mountain father. when the game asked me to draw the three words to create my mountain i drew

1. a tardis when it asked me to draw love
    2. a smeargle when it asked me to draw art
    3. a zubat using supersonic when it asked me to draw confusion

- - - Updated - - -

well a giant clock flew into my mountain O-O

well a giant clock flew into my mountain O-O

http://i.imgur.com/ArNmSSw.jpg?1
    I don't wanna know why I misread that...

"A giant WHAT? Oh, a clock, of course..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I don't wanna know why I misread that...

"A giant WHAT? Oh, a clock, of course..."
    the funny thing is that on one of the articles where i read about this game one of the first comments on it was "we need to figure out what drawings we have to draw to get this to turn into a penis mountain"

also mountain just said "i am one with this autumn afternoon"

very zen mountain :P

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Hello guys, sorry to ask for another Pokemon, but does anyone have at least a 2 IV Ditto (some combo of HP/DEF/SP DEF/SPD)? I hate to ask (though, its my second time, Bullettime helped me with the Mudkips) but I spent 40 dittos in the wild and got 1... a whopping 1 with a max IV... 1/40... and it was attack.
    Also 3v3 singles... I'm running 2 teams currently and looking for suggestions (these 2 have had the best production so far... poor espeon has had a lot of changes):
    Espeon-Calm Mind/Baton Pass/Yawm/Psychic---Mega Venusaur-Toxic/Leech Seed/Synth/Petal Blizz (swapped Synth heals with other moves at times)--Delphox For Steel/Poisen Coverage if its not the opener with Espeon. Went 13-4 with this team, Mega Gengar gave me trouble, unless Espeon B.Passed to Delphox, early. Otherwise it ate my Delphox alive.
    Shuckle-Sticky Web... That is his whole life, I don't have the spider who provides it or a Smeargle who is competitive yet--Breloom-Sleep Powder/Sword Dance/BulletSeed/Drain Punch/Focus Sash... really important on him---Mega Garchomp-Earthquake/DragonClaw/StoneEdge/SwordDance. Went 10-7 with this team, the probably 5 of my losses came to Talon Flame/Charizard xy combos and I know one came to the only defogger/rapid spin bringer I met. But not sure if Garchomp is really the best choice or if Charizard X is maybe better... or something else completely.
    Anyways completely open to suggestions, have made improvements steadily the last 1.5/2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?