Thread: Pokémon!

omfg that sounds fun. Do want.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Oh does blaze black or w/e have this automatically or is it just people following the rules?
    Nuzlocke rules are completely self-provided and enforced. Blaze Black/Volt White are simply edited versions of Black/White. People who nuzlocke those only do so by their own volition, as it is not something programmed into the game. Nuzlocking provides more of a challenge and also gives you a chance to use pokemon you may have never used otherwise. To the same effect, Egglocke also allows other people to contribute to the playthrough by providing you with the pokemon you will end up using.

p.s. the term Nuzlocke derives from the Ruby Hardmode comic which I recommend to anyone looking for a funny pokemon-related comic. He's done Ruby, Firered, and is in the middle of White.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scraggy was mine

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Nuzlocke rules are completely self-provided and enforced. Blaze Black/Volt White are simply edited versions of Black/White. People who nuzlocke those only do so by their own volition, as it is not something programmed into the game. Nuzlocking provides more of a challenge and also gives you a chance to use pokemon you may have never used otherwise. To the same effect, Egglocke also allows other people to contribute to the playthrough by providing you with the pokemon you will end up using.

p.s. the term Nuzlocke derives from the Ruby Hardmode comic which I recommend to anyone looking for a funny pokemon-related comic. He's done Ruby, Firered, and is in the middle of White.
    There are some in sj that has nuzlocke comics

10+ Year Old Account
    caught a panpour in the woods and the egg from it is taking over nine thousand years to hatch

- - - Updated - - -

And it's a second snorunt!

Is there a duplicates rule? I don't really wanna use two Snorunts. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Think I'm just gonna roll with it for now.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    caught a panpour in the woods and the egg from it is taking over nine thousand years to hatch

- - - Updated - - -

And it's a second snorunt!

Is there a duplicates rule? I don't really wanna use two Snorunts. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Think I'm just gonna roll with it for now.
    When I hatched another Yamask, I called dupes and traded it for another egg. I wanted diversity, it's up to you though.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I hatched another Yamask, I called dupes and traded it for another egg. I wanted diversity, it's up to you though.
    I think I might do that. I prefer diversity to duplicates.

Moody sounded fun until she almost died. I was fighting the trainer with a scatterbug and fletchling, and he kept spamming growl on his fletchling. At the last second, Moody brought my defense down and attack up, and the fletchling brought her down to 2 HP. While Yuki would be a cool Froslass, I don't think she's gonna make it that far if Moody is already giving me close calls. >.<
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    There are some in sj that has nuzlocke comics
    Talking about the OG comics http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Replacing Yuki: Casio the Fennekin!

And for the Dunsparce I got on the route right outside the woods: WHO THE FUCK GAVE ME A FUCKING FOX Vixie the Vulpix!

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh, I've got a party with two fire types and they're both foxes. I sure hope they don't die horribly. Horribly. ;P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    been a long time sense he updated, so yeh

been a long time sense he updated, so yeh
    True, but he still has 2 complete runs, Firered and the original Ruby Hardmode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire type 3.0: Winnie the Litwick! (Route 22)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    True, but he still has 2 complete runs, Firered and the original Ruby Hardmode.
    Thought the ruby one failed?

Thought the ruby one failed?
    Well, he lost at Steven, so as a story and comic it is fairly complete. It's not like he died at Roxanne and ended the comic there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winnie is doing some fucking work, dude.

Casio and Vixie stare in awe as she twoshots a level 6 metapod at level 2. (To be fair, she crit one one of those hits.)

Think I found my fire type...

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Winnie is doing some fucking work, dude.

Casio and Vixie stare in awe as she twoshots a level 6 metapod at level 2. (To be fair, she crit one one of those hits.)

Think I found my fire type...
    Too bad getting a dusk stone requires you do all the Super Training or wait until Terminus Cave. I'm sure someone on here could procure one for you too

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad getting a dusk stone requires you do all the Super Training or wait until Terminus Cave. I'm sure someone on here could procure one for you too
    Eh, I've got spares on my main game. Will probably send one over.

- - - Updated - - -

Gym 1:

Viola rolled her shoulders as she took a quick snapshot of my face. I quickly snapped my head sideways, but before I could even ask what was up with that, she tossed out her first Pokemon and our battle was underway.

I assumed this would be an incredibly easy fight. After all, Winnie was an ass-kicker, and all she had were some weak bugs. With an inner grin, I coolly tossed out my powerhouse Litwick, and immediately ordered a confuse ray.

What I didn't expect was the Surskit's speed - the tiny bug skated forward and spat an ample amount of water toward the ceiling, the resulting liquid raining messily around our battle. Winnie recoiled as the drops splattered against her body, passing harmlessly through her ghostly flame - which was, actually, growing larger. The excess energy shot out of the flame, the deep purple mass slamming into the Surskit's eyes! When the bug finally shook away the attack, the damage was done: I watched it stumble.

Viola frowned, commanding her tiny bug to fire a spray of bubbles at my Winnie. My poor Pokemon couldn't move out of the way - a consequence of a body made of wax - and took every single bubble to her face. I watched in horror as her flame diminished quickly, wax hardening and chipping away with each popped bubble; she couldn't take another spray like that. I quickly withdrew her, not even expecting her to be able to manage the fire spin as I was planning, throwing out the first Pokeball in my belt that I laid hands on in my rush to keep Winnie safe.

With the familiar electric popping of an opening Pokeball, I heard the equally familiar call of Mino, my Snorunt. He settled shakily under the dim light, unsure of his surroundings, before laying eyes on the stumbling skater - which, in it's confusion, had hurt its leg.

Seeing my opening, I quickly told Mino to fire a blast of powdery snow at the bug. The Surskit looked upward in fear, trying and failing to move away from the fast-advancing cloud of ice shards. They struck him full on, causing the little beast to flip onto its back, legs splayed. With great pride I watched it skitter and try to flip itself upward, each movement slower than the last, until, at last, it stopped, a frozen sheen clearly shining across its skin.

I chuckled as Viola helplessly watched her frozen Pokemon take hit after hit from dutiful Mino. It was over for the poor thing - no way was it surviving now.

As it fainted beneath the assault, Viola took a breath, fluidly withdrawing her Surskit while fingering her second Pokeball. She eyed me, expecting a switch, which I declined by shaking my head. And out came her ace: her brilliant Meadow Vivillon.

Mino didn't even seem to notice the large butterfly now floating in front of him. He simply shivered under his own icy breath, eyes glued to the floor. I called for my stoic Pokemon to fire his powder breath at the bug, but she was faster, slamming into the Snorunt and knocking him off his feet. The jolt knocked his breath out of him, luckily catching the Vivillon's wings, clearly doing some damage to her.

But something was wrong. Mino was jittering, but not shivering. Too late I noticed that the bug Pokemon had infected him with some sort of horrible infestation, causing him to shake and lose some endurance. I tried to withdraw him, but the Pokeball's beam was disrupted by... whatever was planted on Mino. I panicked for a second, before remembering a potion I had stored away - quickly spraying it on him, I knew Mino was safe.. for now.

The Vivillon flapped about above my Pokemon, relentlessly sprinkling him with more and more of the harmful substance on Viola's orders. But with each swoop, it took shots from my suffering Snorunt's harried breaths. Turn after turn this dance continued - the butterfly would sprinkle more onto Mino, while more ice would gather on its wings. Eventually, Viola found an opportunity - Mino's staggered steps had caused him to teeter, and the Vivillon went in for a full-body tackle. It flattened them both: Mino fell out of balance completely, falling onto his side, while the Vivillon was unable to lift herself back into the air from the accumulated ice on her wings.

But the tackle had done worse for Viola than it had for me: Mino's infestation was cured when he hit the floor, the infectious scales scattering off of his body. I quickly ordered him to fire a full-force ice blast onto the downed butterfly, and he did, with gusto: almost as elegantly as an ice skater, he flipped onto his feet and nailed the bug, stilling its violent flapping permanently.

And with that, I had won my first gym battle. I excitedly gathered Mino into his Pokeball, triumphantly stepping over the silent Vivillon toward Viola to obtain the badge I had earned.

--le end le le le le

(I wasn't going to write anything for these but then my boyfriend encouraged me to and now we're here. :P)

- - - Updated - - -

Route 4 egg is.... *drumroll*

y'all trollin' me. You guys did this on purpose.

Fennekin. Vulpix.

Introducing Reed the Zorua.

(fwiw I'm not actually mad. But jeez that's pretty coincidental for the outspoken fox non-enthusiast to get not one, not two, but three whole foxes! xD)
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2014-08-16 at 06:52 AM.

watching farscape:S2ep18 AHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHH, nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope all of the nope.
    the nebari "mind cleansing" and how its done, just so much nope i did not need to see that.

pokemon: EV training my OR team.
    WoW: finished lvling leatherworking, never doing that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..... ...... ..... this sucks

Picked up berrys today. The rare Starf Berry only had 2.

BURN ALL USLES BERRY TREES:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

hai guise

- - - Updated - - -

also i really liked viscoes story for her locke.

moar people need to write stories for there lockes :P

ive got the ending already planned for my x locke i just need to beat it incase anything happens along the way. and ive got a story planned for my oras locke

- - - Updated - - -

ugh wow musikz soo goodz >_<

BLIZZ Y U NO LET ME PUT GARRISONS IN SPIRES @_@

atleast i can just have a shit ton of arrakoa followers and use the talon king title and put a bird on my head and be a mad king of the bird men!

- - - Updated - - -

"You’re gonna love it, but it’s a Remaster. It’s perfect to fill gaps inthe line-up. Really, Big N [Nintendo] will have one game per month in 2015."

Now, this is of course just a rumor, with no specific title mentioned. However, this is the same person who previously correctly predicted that Devil’s Third would be on the Wii U, and the existence of Pokémon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire.

A Zelda title seems like a likely candidate, as we have recently seen remakes of two other Zelda games in Ocarina of Time 3D, and Wind Waker HD. Still, it is just a rumor. Though, it is fun to think about what this “remaster” could be. As for a Zelda title, Majora’s Mask on the 3DS comes immediately to mind. The game would come a year after A Link Between Worlds and 4 years after Ocarina of Time 3D. It would make sense as it would not overshadow Zelda U, and could fill a game gap easily for Nintendo. A Majora’s Mask remake would also fulfill a wish from many fans that is now over 3 years old. Nintendo has also recently been lightly teasing us with the possibility of a remake of Majora’s Mask, making it the most likely Zelda game to be remade.

Once again, this is all speculation based on a rumor. We have not heard anything from Nintendo themselves on any remastered game. Perhaps we will get more information in the coming months. "

MAJORAS MASK 3D PLZ GIEF

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2014/08/rumor-nintendo-could-possibly-be-working-on-a-zelda-remaster-for-2015/

Rumor: “Additional characters, weapons and scenario are planned to be distributed!” says eShop page of HW.
    4:25 PM - 14 Aug 2014

PLZ GIEF WIND WAKER GANON AND KING OF RED LIONZ

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2014/08/new-hyrule-warriors-content-distributed-in-new-dlcs/
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552