Thread: Pokémon!

For anyone that has missed the signature moves.

Deleted
    i was breeding some Shuppets for the gym leader challenge i have 5 perfect Shuppets leftover 3 males 2 females.

They are all:

Brave

31 HP,ATTACK,SP DEFENSE, DEFENSE and 0 Speed

Egg moves : Destiny Bond, Disable, Phantom Force, Astonish

They have a mix of frisk and insomnia (but you can change that thanks to Ability Capsule)

All of them are in a Safari Ball

If any one wants one send me a PM they are way too good to just wonder trade or release. One of the males i started to level up to evolve it for faster breeding then thought naaaaa cba lvl 37 evolution forget that so you will need to use a reset bag.

you know what i would also like to see? more variety in the bug types weve got like 50 damn caterpillars and moths and butteflies mix it up gamefreak!
    Well what more do you want really this?

you have gensect, Armaldo, that look really different from everything else otherwise it is just mehh i do think they should make a dark bug type like a black widow spider inspiration but i don't think your going to get much different than what you have currently.
    Last edited by mmocfaf99010a6; 2014-08-28 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    snip
    You should keep that more secret as per the tournament rules I think...

Also yai Detective Conan...I just wish it'd have a conclusion sometime... QuQ
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-08-28 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    inb4 na doesnt get shit for preorders/just posters because "they dont need incentives to buy the games they already buy them"
    NA will probably get a deal like this too. But we'll have to pre-order through Gamestop i'm sure...yikes.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    NA will probably get a deal like this too. But we'll have to pre-order through Gamestop i'm sure...yikes.
    just posters
    /10charmander
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see more Ice and Ghoust types. Some electric wouldnt be that bad either.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

A useful ice type would be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The only usefull one is this:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ok%C3%A9mon%29
    But others are not pure ice:

Anyway...did anyone tried Wash Rotom? I see a lot of them in rating battles.
    Goondra is a good counter against it at least.

Volt Switch
    Hydro Pump
    Will-O-Wisp or Thunder Wave or Trick
    Hidden Power [Ice]/Hidden Power [Fire]

Is just pure evil.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Rotom-W is one of the most common pokemon used in OU. Its only 1 weakness, immunity to all ground type moves, high base SpDef and acess to will-o-wisp, make it an extremely well-rounded pokemon.

Rotom H is a good contender too and glaceon is pretty much crap outside a hail team

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Rotom-W is one of the most common pokemon used in OU. Its only 1 weakness, immunity to all ground type moves, high base SpDef and acess to will-o-wisp, make it an extremely well-rounded pokemon.
    I had the thought of getting a shiny one and name it Kool Aide...

just posters

Ah didn't see that. Well in that case (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Uhm...

It just occured to me that the latiasites will obviously be available in ORAS... If that's the case, I think that we may be able to mega-evolve the new pokes in XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Uhm...

It just occured to me that the latiasites will obviously be available in ORAS... If that's the case, I think that we may be able to mega-evolve the new pokes in XY.
    They could easily patch the content, if it hasn't been implemented from the start in some data. I mean, people hacked Diancie into the game some time ago. They wouldn't be able to do that unless the data was there to begin with.

Yea they would have to patch it, but it is unlikely that the new mega evo will be usable in XY by default, new pokemon haven't been playable in older games before unless it was a remake but they do have patching power this time so who knows.

Yea they would have to patch it, but it is unlikely that the new mega evo will be usable in XY by default, new pokemon haven't been playable in older games before unless it was a remake but they do have patching power this time so who knows.
    They were older generations were the tech wasn't available to do so. It is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    They were older generations were the tech wasn't available to do so. It is now.
    Yea that's what I said

-_-

Does anyone have Poison Heal (HA) gligar with stealth rock and baton pass? I really need one :S

Also, which pokemons are good mixed sweepers appart from dragons like salamence or hydreigon? And good mixed walls? Which ones do you guys use?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Pachirisu is the ultimate wall

Deleted

Just keep it away from special attacks.