Thread: Pokémon!

Greninja is strong, yes. It limits team building, yes. Do I believe that it should get banned? Maybe it should. I guess some pokemon are simply designed to not be switchable into. I don't see though 1 for 1 being a bad thing, since it can very easily get revenge killed.

For those of you in North America, the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Demo is now available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop without the need for a code. This allows you to download the demo where you can play through it to send items and Mega Glalie over to your main Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire game. Be sure to download to get your Glalie. It is currently unclear if it will see release in Japan and Europe through this method at a later date
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously why cant people on GTS be honest and give what they claim they are giving... trading a Uxie (had 2) for a Axew with 5iv Adamant and i get a Axew with hasty and 0iv...
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Seriously why cant people on GTS be honest and give what they claim they are giving... trading a Uxie (had 2) for a Axew with 5iv Adamant and i get a Axew with hasty and 0iv...
    Why you go to the GTS O.o i think theres litterally 10 people at any time checking here a that can breed you pretty much any pokemon you want for no cost . Plz check here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Why you go to the GTS O.o i think theres litterally 10 people at any time checking here a that can breed you pretty much any pokemon you want for no cost . Plz check here first.
    Anyone got a level 1 adamant beldum? :S

15+ Year Old Account
    Because im impatient :P But if so im looking for a Torchic with Adamant nature and Speedboost and Axew Adamant nature with Moldbreaker both prefered with good Iv's but isnt realy needed.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Gimme 15 mins to get both of you what you want and add my 2DS code

edit: make it 30 minutes i forgot i logged out halfway the Elite 4...
    Last edited by Ðemonhuntr; 2014-12-27 at 10:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gimme 15 mins to get both of you what you want and add my 2DS code

edit: make it 30 minutes i forgot i logged out halfway the Elite 4...
    Oh thanks very much, was just planning on using wonder trade for hours until i got a beldum :S Think my username is zango or something similar, added your fc's.

10+ Year Old Account
    finally out of the Elite 4 lol, Frozen i need your FC too

10+ Year Old Account
    0963 - 0084 - 2470

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks very much, he shall be my main pokemon up to level 100 :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much seriously how do you breed so specific so fast lol
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-12-27 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do I do with the Meteorite? Cozmo doesn't want it for some reason. I've beaten Flannery, but chose not to go to Petalburg with May just yet because I wanted to go to the Desert.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    What do I do with the Meteorite? Cozmo doesn't want it for some reason. I've beaten Flannery, but chose not to go to Petalburg with May just yet because I wanted to go to the Desert.
    Isnt that something you need to keep with you for a while and will come into use later on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    It's a major plotdevice. Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    You'd prefer X/Y's endgame over OR/AS's endgame?
    question what end game is there in either other then battle mansion? I beat or/as and couldn't find any thing to do other then the battle mansion witch I am not found. so I just exploded for awhile then went back to monster hunter. I miss the white tree and black tower from black and white 2 that was the only Pokémon game I really enjoyed doing stuff after elite 4 not counts silver with its 16 badges

database hype
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Tought i'd walk into the league with everything on level 50, all went well till Mega-gross came out and mauled my team on its own...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Tought i'd walk into the league with everything on level 50, all went well till Mega-gross came out and mauled my team on its own...
    Mega Metagross with Giga Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol Didnt know breeding pokemons with perfect iv's was this easy lol just checked up a guide which explains it so clearly and in a way everyone can do it tho it does take some time to do so lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Lol Didnt know breeding pokemons with perfect iv's was this easy lol just checked up a guide which explains it so clearly and in a way everyone can do it tho it does take some time to do so lol
    There are quite some people with flawless Dittos. If someone could clone (mine), you can have one. Makes it so much easier. Also, I have many different (perfect 5IV) leftovers from breeding. Might be able to help you with some of the pokemon you'd want.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)