Thread: Demo Trinkets?

10+ Year Old Account

Demo Trinkets?

Ok so I have Volcano darkmoon card, necromantic focus and rune of zeth (inb4 moonwell chalice noob, im working on it, didnt realise it was so good until a few days ago).

So anyway, anyone have any idea whether necromantic focus is better than rune of zeth? I figured, the 1min cool down on rune is great to time with meta and also doomguard. Currently im on 18 mastery (excluding necro stacks).

Any advice would be great xD

Deleted
    Buy a soul casket and use it with DMC:V, otherwise use Rune of Zeth and time it with bane of doom/meta/doomguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we get these threads on a weekly basis it's as if people can't read through already existing threads.
    Moonwell chalice and Darkmoon card: Volcano and depending on the fight heroic necro focus will be better then volcano

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Why do we get these threads on a weekly basis it's as if people can't read through already existing threads.
    Moonwell chalice and Darkmoon card: Volcano and depending on the fight heroic necro focus will be better then volcano
    Are you fucking kidding me (excuse the expletives) you obviously didnt read anything that I posted, Im on my way to get moonwell chalice, im just slightly behind...

...and H Necro actually isnt better than volcano, so 2x the failure in your post, have a good day, sir.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    Weekly bases? Triweekly at least. O_O

With that said, I'm fairly certain Necromatic focus is the way to go (between that and rune of zeth), however you should really be simming this stuff.

Edit: Before a thread about that pops up, I'll do it for you: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onCraft-Thread

I really don't mean to sound rude, but as someone who browses the warlock forums here fairly frequently, I'm getting bored of seeing a lack of discussion and only seeing 20 threads with people repeating the same information on the same topic over and over again. There are so many of these threads it isn't funny.
    Last edited by Lillah; 2011-09-09 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Deleted
    L2R powa is fairly underestimate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillah View Post
    Weekly bases? Triweekly at least. O_O

With that said, I'm fairly certain Necromatic focus is the way to go (between that and rune of zeth), however you should really be simming this stuff.

Edit: Before a thread about that pops up, I'll do it for you: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onCraft-Thread

I really don't mean to sound rude, but as someone who browses the warlock forums here fairly frequently, I'm getting bored of seeing a lack of discussion and only seeing 20 threads with people repeating the same information on the same topic over and over again. There are so many of these threads it isn't funny.
    Because I totally made you click and read it right?

Maybe with your infinite wisdom, you could make a thread, outlining all the trinkets in order of how good they are for certain specs and you wont have to read any more non-constructive garbage?

Deleted
    You are trolling amirite? /sadface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    You are trolling amirite? /sadface
    No im not, im 100% serious, why do people just assume because I ask a question about trinket choice, im instantly trolling?
    Spin that back on you, are you trolling? you obviously are...

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Because I totally made you click and read it right?

Maybe with your infinite wisdom, you could make a thread, outlining all the trinkets in order of how good they are for certain specs and you wont have to read any more non-constructive garbage?
    While there are items that are almost always the clear and best choice, there are also plenty of times when thats not the case. This is why so many ppl tell you or others to sim their toon and find out for themselves. If simming a toon is too hard or takes to long and reading the other posts on the same topic are too much then ppl are going to chim in thats part of the price for not doing the leg work that ppl are here asking others to have done for them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly... What more do you want?

1- I answered your question to the best of my knowledge. (Necromatic focus > Rune of Zeth)
    2- I explained why the reaction to this thread has thus far been fairly negative.
    3- I provided you with a way to find out which trinket is actually better for your character.

How much more constructive can I be? Some people...

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Deleted
    It's friday, it's sad but it's the trollday. Keep smiling Lillah don't ruin your face with sadness. /cheers

The demo's trinket are DMC + MWC. It's getting old NAO. No need some new threads, L2R go on EJ, read the thousand posts before yours.

So, no I am not trolling, you don't want to make an effort to look for informations and you attack those who dare to respond. Prettysad.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2011-09-09 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    It's friday, it's sad but it's the trollday. Keep smiling Lillah don't ruin your face with sadness. /cheers

The demo's trinket are DMC + MWC. It's getting old NAO. No need some new threads, L2R go on EJ, read the thousand posts before yours.

So, no I am not trolling, you don't want to make an effort to look for informations and you attack those who dare to respond. Prettysad.
    Or you could just read what the OP wrote and you'll see he knows moonwell is bis but he currently does not have it yet and he's asking wich of the trinkets he currently has is the better one.

To awnser the OP, necro focus is currently the better one of the trinkets you have. If you can get lightning cap you can use it as your second trinket together with DMV but as soon as you get moonwell you should run with DMV+MWC or LChc+MWC (not 100% sure yet if LChc is better or worse as DMV)

Unfortunately I have to agree with this. In the stickies, on elitist jerks or one of the other 100 threads about demo trinkets you can easly find the awnser.
    It's just sad to see how every single day serveral thread about the same topic are being made.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2011-09-09 at 02:36 PM.