Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think I mentioned "Handwraps of the Gushing Faucet" a solid two months ago. :P

Designers need to up their game, however. The sentimental pull of Tier 2 is going to be difficult to override for me, and I'm not the only nostalgic one out there.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Gief a pair of toilet pants to sit on while levitating to complete the set <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier set smiliar like narru i say. (who knows)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

We've had sink and toilet... shouldn't the obvious answer be shower? I imagine one of those sunflower showerheads over our heads, perhaps even with a pulse setting!

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    We've had sink and toilet... shouldn't the obvious answer be shower? I imagine one of those sunflower showerheads over our heads, perhaps even with a pulse setting!
    Karate Kid; that shower costume!

I'm going to bet that they'll go for something more traditional or even more bizarre after seeing the Warlock tier.

Either way there needs to be some flavor, modeling the gear based on the raid seems to just produce very bland sets for priests. They try to appeal to both shadow and healing priests, but with the former constraint in place they just end up uninspired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably another toilet tier.

If they play safe, it might be something based off the Spirit Healer. It would make sense, something along the line of Deathwing raid so hard you'll be wiping forever, so dead priest aka spirit healer.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Deleted
    Somthing like the twilight father?

Thank God Transmog is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by derevka View Post
    Karate Kid; that shower costume!

HAHAHA... oh you're showing your age, Derevka. Watch it, now!

Deleted
    Well, so far it looks like they are going for some big epic themes with the sets, so I doubt we'll see any more random elemental themes. Though I do think that warrior tier is kinda way better quality than lock one (just make lock one not so bright and happy, make gloves that do not look like a part of princess dress and make shoulders that look cloth, not leather).

Either way, it's hard to propose anything, since we had no real presence of Church of the Holy Light in this expansion and no bosses at least remotely connected to the Light. If it was LK I would suggest Argent Crusade and tournament theme, but in cata it was completely ignored. I think this is why us and some other classes(hunters, rogues, DKs) suffer from rather random sets, which don't make much sense.

Only thing even remotely close to priest theme in this expansion will be cleansing flame and *maybe* red dragon flight, so we might see another red themed set.

Deleted
    I guess it's too late to hope for a valkyr-based set right?

Please bring back something similar to T3 (And not T7 because it sucks). T3 is the only real priest set that completely follows the theme.

Deleted
    My guess is ugly...

I'll use t6 offset pieces (light version), t5 or t1 with the crown of flame.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimoron View Post
    Douche helmet, loofah belt and rubber duck shoulderpads.

...What?

Someone with photoshop skills get on this asap. Add the toilet bowl brush one hander and the shower head helm.

Get off my lawn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I Cried when I saw this!, Oh god get me a tissue! Probably from the new priest tissue dispensing gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to get to be Alexstrasza.

Then you'll get buffs and we can be OP together again

*Waits in suspense for the toilet brush MH and the toilet paper OH*