Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warrior T13 is out.... What will priest look like? - Guesses

You read the title! What do you think it will look like!
    The warrior gear looks a bit better in my opinion than anything else they have dished out all cata.

*Prays for no toilet shoulder or helmet* <--- Enough with the toiletries!

10+ Year Old Account
    Toilet helmet as chest or legs. Hands also possible.
    Hey, they have to complete the set? Having a toilet bowl as skirt or sinks attached to your hands, could be very handy. And hygienic.

On topic: I don't believe they went as far as giving warriors the actual look of the end boss of the game... If they would've ever done it, it should have been in ICC for DKs... But I guess they're gonna follow this trend from T12 (molten giants for warriors, elemental trashmobs for pallies, Alysrazor for mages, Beth'Tilac for warlocks, random bird for rogues, why am I still surprised by this?)
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

I wondering if they are going to either 1) fashion all sets based off of Deathwing or 2) base all sets on different dragons (ex. Druid set look like Ysera). I'm sure they could come up with 10 different dragons to base looks off of (Sindragosa, Kalec, Alex, Ysera, Nozdormu, etc).

Deleted
    I'm hoping for something Twilight themed maybe twilight drake or general twilight priests. I hope its not a disappointment like the last tier in WOTLK. I hoped our T10 was gonna be valkyr themed but that never happened. lol. And I support the 'No Toilet Seat' motion. :P Also please don't let it be orange. I hate T12 and most Firelands cloth, other than the heroic coloured Lock T12 style armour. Black/white would be nice and would suit the classes light/shadow theme. Or maybe something purple/twilight blue. ^^
    Last edited by mmocf0a0b6153b; 2011-09-09 at 04:15 PM.

Idk.. but atm I am trying to figure out how to get my warrior raiding lol. It looks awesome.

They seem to be going very traditional this go around. Hopefully we'll see some kind of "Hood". Not like T11 or T10. I'm thinking more bc era hoods. (T5 or 6).

I will say, going by just Warlock and Warrior as an example; this tier has the promise of being some of the most interesting since T6

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they'll just strap a urinal to our chest to complete the cataclysm trifecta.

Seriously though, hopefully something not bowl related.

I hope it's something with animations (like wings) from the shoulders.
    My guess is they will add a bowl to something? bowl gloves ?
    As long as its not fire related, slightly tired of everything being fire themed (unless it's some kind of shoulder animation!)

As i said in a similar thread, I hope we will get wings attached to the chest/head, much like the warlock tier 6 set had. As for colors, white/silver/black is awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    My first guess was Green Dragonflight.

Big Dragon expansion (with lack of dragons!). Warriors (and probably all Plate classes) get Deathwing/ Black Dragonflight. The fight with Deathwing starts at Wyrmrest Temple, so I'm hoping all the Dragonflights will be included.

I don't even like the Greens, but it seems logical-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by drgoll View Post
    I wondering if they are going to either 1) fashion all sets based off of Deathwing or 2) base all sets on different dragons (ex. Druid set look like Ysera). I'm sure they could come up with 10 different dragons to base looks off of (Sindragosa, Kalec, Alex, Ysera, Nozdormu, etc).
    Love this idea actually. Priests haven't had a dragon-like look yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Deleted
    I highly doubt we would be green dragonflight. If anyone gets green dragonflight it will be druids. I reckon shamans may get some sort of Elemental Ascendant type tier like the council in BoT. I can't think of something Cata/Deathwing orientated that would suit priests other than something old goddish but locks got that. -.-

None of the dragons have specific relations to the Light (the main theme behind priests and paladins), so there's no obvious pick. There's also only 5 flights (ignoring the Infinite Dragonflight, but they're not "official" flights), so there'd likely be overlap or, as others mentioned, themes of specific dragonflight members.

This would be my guess:
    Warriors: Black (Deathwing likely)
    Death Knights: Black
    Rogues: Bronze
    Hunters: Bronze
    Druids: Green
    Shamans: Green
    Mages: Blue
    Warlocks: Blue
    Paladins: Red
    Priests: Red

And I'll be honest... I lumped rogues and hunters into Bronze because they just don't match any classes/flights. They'd look good anyway. Black = death/earth, so that makes sense for Warriors and DK's. Green = the dream and Azeroth in general, so Druids and Shamans. Blue = magic (even corrupted magic), so that matches mages and warlocks. Red = life, which is the closest match to the light I can think of, so that'd make sense for Paladins and Priests.

Considering just how much the warrior preview looks like Deathwing, perhaps they will be named matches like that one Wrath tier was? (Mine was so boring to look at, I forgot its number... /fail)
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Idk.. but atm I am trying to figure out how to get my warrior raiding lol. It looks awesome.
    oh god am i right there with you.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    You read the title! What do you think it will look like!
    The warrior gear looks a bit better in my opinion than anything else they have dished out all cata.

*Prays for no toilet shoulder or helmet* <--- Enough with the toiletries!
    Exclusive image of the t13 priest BiS weapon!

Once priests get this, they can really clean up the raid.

*groan*

Deleted
    as priests i most likely suspect that your set will be modled after High priest Benidictus (the twightlight Father) and other classes such as warlocks will get cult of the damned

My best guess will be it will be based off the Twilight Father (assuming he actually makes an appearance in the patch)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If these two revealed sets are anything to go by, I'm excited, since they look great.

As long as it doesn't look anything like our current set, I'll probably be happy.

Deleted
    Douche helmet, loofah belt and rubber duck shoulderpads.

...What?