***SPOILERS***Assassin's Creed, what could it mean?!***SPOILERS***

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD, AVERT YOUR EYES IF YOU HAVE YET TO PLAY THE AC SAGA AND DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE SUPRISES!!!

So, I've been playing Assassin's Creed since it came out and I had never ever thought it would take such a turn in the storyline as it has. So let's break it down a bit and see what the hell has happened!

Assassin's Creed 1: We learn about Altair's exploits and why he's the legendary assassin, etc, blah blah. The apple is found by 9 templar and 1 assassin and is hidden in Solomon's Temple beneath Jeruselum. Then we learn about the apple, the betrayal of the head of the assassins and the location of like ... 6 or 8 more apples. We also learn in real time that Lucy is an assassin and that the templar / assassin war still goes on.

Assassin's Creed 2: We learn that Altair had a kid with a templar, we see The Truth and that Adam and Eve made off with the apple (surrounded by a bunch of other humans who seemed to be working on structures etc.) We find out that Desmond is basically becoming a "Crash Course" Assassin because of his training in the Animus as well. We learn that humanity and the godlike humans were wiped out by something (hints are at the sun) and that the message locked in the vault under the vatican was in fact meant for Desmond in the future rather than Ezio in the past. ("Who are you talking to?" "Quiet you!")

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: We learn that subject 16 is still alive (kinda) and well (not really) in the Animus as strings of code etc. But his chuckles and "prophetic?" message seem to make me believe that he himself is suprised his whole plan worked (Sorry, that's off the subject really) We find out that Ezio has hidden the apple in the old gladitorial colliseum (I brutalized that spelling) and that the password is the 72 names of god. Anywho, when Desmond enters the vault to retrieve the apple, not only does he end up killing Lucy, but in the dialogue before that (when you're jumping from wall to wall grabbing the switches to reroute power) the alien woman says stuff like this "You are too late, but you will discover that soon enough" "You are our failures, we should have invested more time blah blah" "You only have 5 senses where we had 6" "We never could escape his grasp, he is powerful" "The dark one's reach is long" Stuff like that.

Anyway, now that the recap is out of the way ... WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS COULD ALL AMOUNT TO?! I know there're always gonna be Assassin's Creed haters and people who have absolutely no idea what the point of the game is, coming in here to criticize why they didn't like it when that's definitley not the reason I even made this thread. D: I just want some input, where do you guys think it's going? Is there a pattern here (or an older story, movie, game that they are borrowing the story from?)
    Last edited by Rendandtear; 2011-09-10 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Remembered, that AC3 only had 9 missions and really was just an expansion, I fail. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    We still don't know who are what exactly minerva and the other alien (I will call them this for lack of a better explanation) were talking about when they refrence "he". Could they be referring to god? Though as this series goes I would expect them to introduce god as the leader of the hyper advanced race from earth's past that co-existed with humans. That's just spit-balling though, they could really go anywhere with all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assasin's Creed Brotherhood isn't Assasins Creed 3...just sayin.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Assasin's Creed Brotherhood isn't Assasins Creed 3...just sayin.
    Yep it's more of a expansion for II in most cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not confirmed that you kill Lucy... you stab her yeah... but she could still be alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    It's not confirmed that you kill Lucy... you stab her yeah... but she could still be alive.

Idk ... that indeed was a lot of blood that was comin out of her. Also, do you think "Find Her" means find Eve? Or find the templar's descendant that Altair was shagging? :O