Lightbulb Rangers of the .... of the..... *sigh* *ponder*

On my realm, 'Rangers of the North' guild name is taken.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_of_the_North
    Based on these guys, I want to make an RP equivilant

Can you guys suggest a cool name! Base of Operations will start in Darkshire, but I need a name.
    Rangers of the [Insert name or cool phrase here]
    I like the whole ranger idea from Lotr, I want something like that which works with wow.

Help me get my guild started up! Your name could be the one I choose!

Deleted
    Hmm, well it's in Darkshire .. which is a gloomy forest/valley, so .. "Rangers of.."

".. the Darkened Vale".
    ".. the Shadowed Dale".
    ".. the Shrouded Grove".

Or some combination of the above.

Rangers ...of the Brightwood Grove.
    .... Of the Dusk
    .... Of -derp- Darkshire.

Well instead of having a name "Rangers of...", which may be considered a cliche'd and overly-used name system, perhaps find another name entirely, based off their purpose. What do you want them to do, specifically? What are they like?

As a more ambiguous name, you could call them "The Grey Ones" or "The Grey Rangers" (different than "rangers of!"), based off of the Grey Company (that could be a name too!), who were the rangers that were sent to aid Aragorn.

In my opinion the guild names that are actual names instead of descriptors of who they are and whe're they are from (My old guild named Legion of Northrend, for example... that was back when I was 13, compared to Spartan Company, one I made a couple years later.)

Either way, the ultimate descision's up to you, good luck with your guild!

Thank you guys for your input

The Grey Rangers Sounds pretty awsome! I forgot about grey company! *Derp*
    Some of those are brilliant, I will ask all of my co-founders who want in on the idea and when i have it started
    Screenshot the results, thanks guys!

---------- Post added 2011-09-11 at 12:06 AM ----------

I settled with <The Grey Rangers>