Poll: The Best Looking Warlock Tier/s is/are:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tier 5 is the best ^)

Deleted
    Tier 2 and 5 are the best looking imo. Tier 5 being the most badass (it will probably never be beaten), but it also looks over the top. Which is why I prefer Tier 2 for a more moderate look.

Also, I just have to add that the new picture of Tier 13 makes me facepalm. It actually looks worse than Tier 3. And that's saying A LOT.
    Haven't seen a good Warlock Tier in a long long time.

I always loved t5 the most, and it had a sword made especially for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Voidheart all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    dont kill me , tier 9 horde ?
    I am with you. Also, tier 5...

T5 all the way for me, i love how it feels very dark with the spikes and skulls on it.
    Im not sure yet how i like the T13 yet, it gives me a very different feeling for a warlock.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841 View Post
    LOL I like how the AQ set in these lineups seems like t3.
    I wasn't sure myself while typing the tier names, but on the pictures of the retrospective, there is no tier 3 so I pictured that one being 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    T6(awesome on gnomes) and T8

Voted for 1-6. :x Seriously, we always get really great armor sets.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh I'm conformist today, tier 5 like everyone else, got some pieces for it for transmogging allready. Tier 8/8.5 Deathbringer has a softspot too though.

im gonna be using t4/t5/t8/t10 and t13 maybe. i never liked t6 besides the wings. color is too bright for my liking
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    T8 will always be my favorite with T5 right behind it. I thought T6 was cool because of the wings but without them it was a fairly average set.

Ooh atm when I did poll Tier 5 Corruptor over Tier 6 Malefic. I have to say Malefic, Tier 6 only because of the wing animation. The helm looked evil onto itself and the animation made it over the top. The skin/color was alright not going to say the best, so this is my slight edge over T5 set. I do have to mention the T5 set. The dark color and detail was great. Shoulders obvioulsy being the best with the skulls and spikes. Helm made you evil as well with the red eyes.

After T6/TBC the gear was crap. The Plagueheart for Naxx was ok bringing back the old-school look and I did like the T8/8.5 Ulduar. After that the main thing was giving us "bright" and pastel colors. Cmon! we are warlocks!!
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2011-09-09 at 11:10 PM.

Tier 5 bandwagon here. I'd almost say 6 for the wings as well, but everything else about it is too ..i don't know... in your face? I just don't care for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathbringer and Dark Coven are my two favorite sets. T9 (alliance) and T13 I hate with a Passion
    Last edited by m2geek; 2011-09-10 at 10:58 AM.

tier 5, 8 and 13. and t2 from the original. so one from each expansion clearly stands out

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 13.
    Tier 13.
    Tier 13.
    Tier 13.
    Tier 13.

Oh, and did I mention...
    Tier 13.

Else, it has to be Tier 2, 4-8, 10-13.
    Freaky Friday anyone?

Nah, honestly stated, anything within the category of "Necromantic", "Demons", "Faceless" and "Horrifying Creatures" are Lock gear.
    Period.

T6 for destruction, T8 for affliction.

Thats what i'm going for at least.

Why do I have to throw my vote in along with t7 (Which was fairly disgusting might I add)? Honestly I think the OP should have rolled some of the less popular sets together to give better results for the sets that are more popular.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.