Thread: Solo Malygos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That is some lucky spark spawns...

Signature by Resentful - Bleeding Corruption

gj, glad to see it wasnt another fail knight soloing stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    Yes do not get me wrong I am not trying to belittle your accomplishment Firedemon. But some of these people are a little too excited. And to the person posting above you, give me an 85 lock with his gear and I will surely solo it. Pressing the heal button once every 10 seconds in ph 3 and strafing while keeping stacks up has been easy since the fight was released. I assumed there would be some exciting things to watch in phases 1 and 2 but he just sits there getting beat on spamming Drain Life and Haunt. So please, spare me your "let me see ur solo" lines. Congrats to him but I don't understand why there are so many people gushing over the feat. I'm sure most of you are terrible at ph3 anyway
    There also has to be one. You obviously don't know much about playing a warlock. You can't spam haunt btw. People who understand the class and understand the fight know how difficult this is to pull off. So yeah, let's see some of your solo feats. It's not his gear that got him through. It was his skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome job OP, that was amazing.
    "My redemption, lies in your demise" - Randy Blythe, Vocalist of Lamb of God.

Deleted
    I just decided to not level my lock from 68 then I see this? FML.

Just curious but what is your DoT timers just beside your minimap? Nice job on the solo kill by the way, got a bit close at a few points in phase1

Nicely done sir. However, question: why the voidwalker? It rarely had aggro on Maly himself and one would think that using the Felhunter would make the fight go faster. And if you needed the VW for aggro on the adds you could always soulburn one out.

Deleted
    Haven't laughed this hard since a while (at the people saying it wasn't soloable, including me)! This is some achievement!

10+ Year Old Account
    This sure deserves a main page announcement.
    Congratulation on your kill, and thanks for reminding me that Warlocks can still solo stuff! ♥

Very well done. I also never thought it could be soloed because of phase 3.

Very nice job.

Deleted
    A warlock solo, hmm, it's different! Congratulations OP! ^^ Gives me motivation to solo stuff too...

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    Stop trying to make him look worse than he actually is.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Hairyzac is expressing his in a normal way, compared to what you are typing.
    Not everyone thinks it's that impressive, that's fine, as long as they express it like Hairyzac does instead of going "lol my grandma can do that rofl"

Also, your reaction makes YOU look like the kid here, not Hairyzac.
    Honestly I give two shits if he want's to belittle anothers achievement. Just shows that he's jealous but ending his post with
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
    I'm sure most of you are terrible at ph3 anyway
    is by far worse than what I posted.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattykins View Post
    Very well done. I also never thought it could be soloed because of phase 3.

Very nice job.
    Uhm, why? Hunter solo yogg would be more deserving as it was the second solo kill at all hence houndreds of hunters solo malygos each week.

Deleted
    Nice!!! Quite an achievement

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Really? Oh how many times I was forced 3man the last phase because no one else had any clue and died nearly instantly.
    OP: Nice job.
    Haha, I was thinking exactly what the guy you quoted said, but this is so true.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Really? Oh how many times I was forced 3man the last phase because no one else had any clue and died nearly instantly.
    OP: Nice job.
    haha that brings back memories...

For a time in wotlk a ran a 10 man raiding guild, just a casual group of people I joined with an alt and ended up liking so decided to join with my mains after getting blown out on proper 25 man raiding. Ohh boy.

There was me the healer, a good tank and a good enhancement shaman - apart from that they were all shit. Without fail every single fucking week it would be us 3 left on Heigan, Malygos, Thadeus and others. WITHOUT FAIL.

Soloed this a few weeks ago as a shadow priest, didn't even consider it achievement enough to post.. oh well.

Congrats though! pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Oh god, I didn't even consider him soloable because of Phase 3. How wrong I was...

Congratz!
    You should check out the Shadow Priest doing it just a month after cata was released
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting a Death Knight flexing that he had soloed Malygos (Been 2 manning him with my DK buddy for a few weeks, he's the one who told me Malygos was soloable, so 2 manning should be even easier; it is, obviously.). Then noticed you're a Warlock. Nicely done, gratz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.