Thread: TBC PvP Server?

TBC PvP Server?

I'm trying to find a guild or a few guilds on a server (US) that are devoted to TBC arena / PvP. I have my old mage from TBC that I would love to play again, but I'm not really fond of Cataclysm Mage PvP.

I've found a couple TBC raiding guilds but none for PvP, any suggestions?

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

10+ Year Old Account
    <Infracted for Forbidden Topics>They have quite active TBC and WOTLK servers.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-09-09 at 08:15 PM.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

I'd prefer to not play on a private server, as I have my TBC character on live.

Kaeja - Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the closest thing you're going to find to real TBC PVP. You get premade chars with gear from a specific season. Not sure about the TBC server but on the WOTLK server you get season 7 and fight to earn your season 8 gear. There are hardly any bugs, none that should bother you anyway. A lot of good PVPers play there, especially now with the state this season is in. Lumping them under the same 'private-server' label would discredit them tbf. It's set up pretty nicely.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I must say, private servers (when they are fixed and worked properly) have really much working and nice pvp.
    Active server staff keeps hackers away. And there usually are no heirlooms etc. (of course there can be donators epic sets)
    And this point TBC servers work really well, cause coders have had _alot_ of time to make it work.

So if you really want the easy way, private servers is the way to go.
    Good luck if you want to find TBC oriented guilds with much pvp. :/ they are somewhat rare.

I know one guild in the shatar realm, which use lvl 70 cap. They raid atleast, but I don't know if they do any arena.
    Listax was the name.

a friend of mine is the co-gm of a level 70 twink guild on my server (Burning Blade US). the guild is called <you moms our epic mount> (best name ever) and they have tons of 2k+ arena teams and rbgs and stuff, im not 100% on how they work, but you could check that out

Quote Originally Posted by Farnzworth View Post
    a friend of mine is the co-gm of a level 70 twink guild on my server (Burning Blade US). the guild is called <you moms our epic mount> (best name ever) and they have tons of 2k+ arena teams and rbgs and stuff, im not 100% on how they work, but you could check that out
    Thank you! I will

Kaeja - Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    <never got my glaives> on alliance side Arthas US is very active in 70 pvp and some pve.

Your best bet is private servers that someone else mentioned. 70 Twinking is a complete joke due to amount of stats WoLTK+ gems/enchants/whatever permits to reach the Lightning Generator.