Poll: What is your favorite Paladin Tier set?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Question What is your favorite Paladin Tier set?

Whats set do like most (POLL INC)

10+ Year Old Account
    in before "T2 was the best tier of all time!" and such...

yea, it is one of the greatest ones out there, but its really getting overdone

T6. t3 and t9alliance + t10 are my fav
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

T5 all day erryday

Surprisingly, I actually like the look of the t12 gear. Partially because its one of the few sets that don't make the character look like an idiot if the helm is displayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Surprisingly, I actually like the look of the t12 gear. Partially because its one of the few sets that don't make the character look like an idiot if the helm is displayed.
    id agree with that too, i recently came to like t12, but it really isnt well done, the skin textures are rehashes of priest tier 10 and the helmet design is a mix of paladin t2 and druid t10.

look up the priest t10 shoulders and put it on the paladin t12 armor, you will notice the patterns are very similar.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

t12 one of the few sets that don't look like a pink or purple power ranger

Deleted
    pol up, i know t13 hasnt been announced yet but put it there incase its announced soon :P

i rlly cant just pick one, T2, T4, T6 all of them are rlly nice
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    if t5 wasnt a goog pally ranger set and used the white color scheme instead of purple, i would have liked it alot more.

and as for t13, i hope it isnt a set like that again. Give me retribution, not holiness or righteous defender

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    id agree with that too, i recently came to like t12, but it really isnt well done, the skin textures are rehashes of priest tier 10 and the helmet design is a mix of paladin t2 and druid t10.

look up the priest t10 shoulders and put it on the paladin t12 armor, you will notice the patterns are very similar.
    i agree paly t2 and t12 helm are similar.... but the t10 priest shoulders have little to nothing in common with the t12 paly shoulders

Deleted
    i see alot of t5 votes in text but none in voting system :P

I'll have to go with T12. I'm still missing the head due to terrible tries on Rag, but I shall get that badass helmet some day!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

T2, I would love to see it re-done to current raid gear levels of design.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    T2, I would love to see it re-done to current raid gear levels of design.
    havent they already... t12?

T6 pwns all but the T2 is a close second

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you are missing tier 9

I like Tier 9 alliance and Tier 6, I don't like Tier 2 so I guess I'm on the wrong side haha (only thing I like are the Shoulders)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhal-Blackrock View Post
    i agree paly t2 and t12 helm are similar.... but the t10 priest shoulders have little to nothing in common with the t12 paly shoulders
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...49:70950:51182

pay close attention to the pattern scheme, although it may not look like the paladin t12 shoulders, the skin texture is very similar in design

Quote Originally Posted by deathtrigger View Post
    i see alot of t5 votes in text but none in voting system :P
    I would ve maybe voted for t5 but you put it in group with t4 which I didn't like...
    So I voted for t10 (with t6 close 2nd)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Judgement and T12 by all means the best set in my book. T12 is literally a reminisce of T2 in my eyes