Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In my opinion that last fight isn't rewarding enough even though it was pretty decent. They should've added a third phase where you fight regulary head on head with Nemeroth on the ground.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    In my opinion that last fight isn't rewarding enough even though it was pretty decent. They should've added a third phase where you fight regulary head on head with Nemeroth on the ground.
    It was great as it was, reminded me of Gandalf and the Balrog.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It was great as it was, reminded me of Gandalf and the Balrog.
    I liked the ending, could do with alittle more player control though.

Deleted
    Everything about Space Marine was glorious. GLORIOUS, I TELL YOU. IT IS A SHINING TESTAMENT TO THE ETERNAL MAJESTY OF MANKIND'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

Though, in the hierarchy of Chaos Lords, Nemeroth is hardly capable of approaching the badassery of Lord Araghast or Lord Eliphas.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2011-09-14 at 01:06 PM.

While I don't like Eliphas all that much in retribution, his character overall is pretty awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmaster View Post
    While I don't like Eliphas all that much in retribution, his character overall is pretty awesome.
    He gets Terminator armour and is the single most powerful melee hero in the game. What's there not to like about him in Retribution? Most of 1d4chan, which was highly critical of his portrayal in Chaos Rising, feel that he returned to his former glory in Retribution.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kinda disappointed that they game was so easy on hard settings, I felt like I was playing it on normal :/
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    I was kinda disappointed that they game was so easy on hard settings, I felt like I was playing it on normal :/
    You're an eight foot tall demigod super soldier. Aside from your evil counterparts, what could possibly pose a threat to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    You're an eight foot tall demigod super soldier. Aside from your evil counterparts, what could possibly pose a threat to you?
    You're a 13 year old kid playing on your Xbox. Aside from the lack of buttons and "hardcore" gamers, what could possibly make the developers not want anything to pose a threat to you?
    Last edited by mmocf3e8550591; 2011-09-15 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkitozh View Post
    You're a 13 year old kid playing on your Xbox. Aside from the lack of buttons and "hardcore" gamers, what could possibly make the developers not want anything to pose a threat to you?
    As spot on a description of you the first sentence is, in the game's defense some people on its official forum have stated that after Chaos shows up, the game becomes a 'shoot, wait for shields to recharge, pray to the Emprah you have fury enough to deal with Chaos Champions wielding Bloodmauls'. Of course, your mileage may vary.

I do like that even though you don't have "talents" or the like, there's still multiple ways to do a playthrough. Be it melee heavy with melta guns, using fury with a range activation, or doing the whole thing with guns. I think I'll do a playthrough again only using melee and a pistal for funz.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmaster View Post
    I had that bug once, too. They did have to make it kinda brutal because it's the last "real" fight of the game so it has to be hard I'd think.
    Not sure if it was intended though, but either way I did figure it out eventually, I like going in melee and kicking ass but I was just being smart with my gun play instead since you kinda have to be with chaos marines lol.