378 Feral kitty/Bear 2/7 hardmode exp LF guild.

I'd prefer a guild that raids in eastern timezone. At the very least Rag down. I'd also prefer to raid after 8, but my schedule it flexible. If at all interested PM or comment here for an armory/log link.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and finished US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    6/7 heroic FL

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Convulsion
    Last Attempt is a horde guild on the Anetheron server who is looking for a new druid offtank to fill ithe last spot in what has come to be a solid raiding group. The guild is made up of real life friends and people raiding together for years. Sadly, we've lost our druid offtank to a conflicting class schedule and a desire to graduate from college before the inevitable apocalypse....or was it hookers and blackjack? ...who knows.

We run Sun-Wed 10pm till 1am EST (EST Server) and are on a low population server.

Last tier
    2/2 Throne of the Four Winds
    1/4 Heroic Bastion of Twilight
    4/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent

Current tier
    7/7 regular
    1/7 heroic and pushing for more once we rectify our ot problems.

I'd really like to talk to you about filling a core spot in our main 10 man group as an offtank with offspec dps. I'll be around pretty regularly throughout the next few days, so if you find yourself interested, drop me a line and I'll get in touch with you

Hi Aladyn, Project Icarus recently lost a few players due to schooling and whatnot, and have usually 22-23 members show up during raid days. This has forced us to do normal 25's, or split into 2 10's for HM progression. We are looking to get back into 25's again and have a core spot for you.

Project-Icarus.org

GUILD

<Project Icarus> started in WOTLK with a rapidly successful 10 man early on. We would grow into a top competing 25 over the course of the expansion. We are a casual guild with a core of hardcore players. From former top 100 guild players, to the always casual, we have a diverse array of talent. Many of us have known each other for quite a long time through out the years of WOW. We came together to form a casual guild that wasn't only fun to play in, but offered good progression at the same time.

Server
    Kalecgos-PVP is a Pacific server part of the Shadowburn battle group housed in 1 of 2 Chicago data centers. The server is Horde dominant. It has called home to many successful guilds over the years, most notably the recently disbanded <Cuties Only>. Having been on many servers, I find Kalecgos the only one I willfully call home. Assuming low population is not a concern to you, I'm sure you would feel the same way.

Raids & Guild Events

Raids are Wednesday, Sunday, Monday from 7-10pm pst.
    Outside of raids you will find an active guild. We do regular retro raids for fun, mounts, and legendaries. We also have a weekly alt run.

Recruiting
    Project Icarus is known for being a 25 man guild that has fun and downs bosses. We are looking to bolster our roster to continue to progress Heroic Firelands. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good app will be highly considered.

Death Knight: Closed
    Druid: Balance or Feral.
    Hunter: Closed
    Mage: Arcane
    Paladin: Ret with OS.
    Priest: Holy/Shadow
    Rogue: Closed
    Shaman: Resto/Ele
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

Please apply at project-icarus.org. Even if your class/spec was not listed, we encourage anyone who thinks they would be a good addition to our guild to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Raethia, Hovah, Changiskhan or myself. One of our members will be happy to redirect you if we are on an alt.

Thank you for your interest in <Project Icarus>. We look forward to maintaining our reputation of being a great guild that gets things done.

Cursed With Awesome is currently recruiting for finishing Firelands,
    and preparing for the next tier!
    Cursed With Awesome (4/7HM, Crushridge PvP/PST) is a mature, progression-oriented 25 man raiding guild whose primary focus is to provide a serious raiding environment for people on a limited schedule. Our members are serious when it comes to raiding, but still enjoy the occasional joke or two.
    What we expect from our raiders…
    Bring you’re (a) game to every raid and every pull. Make the time we spend raiding count.
    Study boss strategies.
    Be aware of your surroundings at all times. Watch for hazards, make sure you are in range of your healers, etc.
    Study WMO/WoL. It's there for a reason. If you're not at the top for your class and spec, find out why.
    Don't be afraid to ask others for advice on improving your performance.
    Make sure you install needed mods, reset your computer, etc, before the raid.
    Improve your Character Outside of Raids.
    Help others in the guild.
    Ask others in the guild for help if you need it.
    Be polite to others.
    Raid Schedule (PST)(server time)
    Sunday: 8:30-midnight
    Monday: 8:30-midnight
    Wednesday: 8:30-midnight
    Thursday: 8:30-midnight

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Healing Priest (the ability to play both disc and holy is a huge plus)
    Rogue
    Resto Druid
    Warrior Tank or Druid Tank

We are always looking for exceptional players.

The ideal candidate is:
    - Competitive
    - Knowledgeable of their class and other classes
    - Always prepared
    - Raid Aware
    - Punctual and available for 100% of our schedule, and willing to be sat for specific fights/compositions.
    - Known to have a good attitude in and outside of raids

Cursed With Awesome can offer you...
    - A competitive atmosphere
    - A talented core
    - 4/7 HM T12
    -Consistent raid times on a family friendly schedule.

To apply, please visit us at www . CursedwithAwesome . com

Improvised Empire is a 10M Horde guild on StormscaleUS.

Schedule
    Tuesday 8-11 PST
    Friday 8-11 PST
    Monday 8-10 Monday is only used as a clean up day if anything is left up from progression attempts and running out of time.

You can find us online at impemp.enjin.com

We're currently in need of a skilled tank as we look forward to progressing further on HMs in FL. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere in which the group governs itself. If anyone has an idea on how to make a fight easier and a better strat they're welcome to speak up and will be listened to. There are no strict loot rules. If you need it you roll on it. If you're going from a 359 to a 391 and the person that beat you out already has a 378 you're probably gonna get the item. There is a 4/7 HM group that is also in the guild so as you can imagine it causes a lot of competition to progress.

If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to PM me here or in game. Cheers
    Last edited by Shadobanex; 2011-09-10 at 07:44 PM.

Hello Aladyn,

We <Decidedly Uncouth> from the Alliance side of Bleeding Hollow are in need of Feral dps, and a Bear Off Tank, and would like you to check our guild out. www.decidedlyuncouth.com.

We are in need of experienced players who can step in and be part of heroic progression from day one.

We are a 25man raiding guild, currently 4/7 Heroics, who just need a couple more players to make the push for a 7/7 heroic clear.

We were the only guild on our server to full clear Tier 11 13/13 Heroic mode, and one of two guilds on our server to get Light of Dawn during WotLK.

Here is our current recruitment page on MMO: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2%80%A2.%C2%B8

You may also contact us in game for any questions, or post a question in our recruitment forum.

Thanks, and good luck.

Hello Beherenow, Vex of Gorefiend (PvP Horde) is looking for solid dps to fill the ranks of our 25. We've recently converted to 25's since we had 2-3 10's running. Our 10 man was 4/7H and in our first week of converted we went 2/7H. Shannox and Lord.

Vex atmosphere is pretty lack back and a tad bit sarcastic so if you have a sense of humor, you'd fit right in. I'm currently one of the officers in guild and would expect you to know basic rotations and both specs inside and out. We're looking for players who have a progression mindset and are willing to do some research. I personally was in a top 20 US guild on my main last tier and went 13/13h but due to that guild converting to a 10 man for 4.2, I relocated. Flasks/food are provided and given you're a competent raider and prove your worth, enchants are provided.

If you're a determined invdiviual who'd like to clear heroic content in a non hard core setting, then Vex is good for you.

Our current raid schedule is:

Monday: 5pm-8:30pm (pst)
    Tuesday: 5pm-8:30pm (pst)
    Wednesday: 5pm-8:30pm (pst)
    Thursday: We rarely raid, sometimes we'll go to sinestra.

I'm at work so PM me on the forums or feel free to msg me in game, jeff_g889@hotmail.com or my hunter is in my sig you can add. is my real ID. Don't get home till 4:30pm PST.

Hi we can offer you a CORE spot immediately as RL has taken our other tank. We are 5/7 HM 10 and progressing rapidly towards rags. If your interested email me jon.lindquist at yahoo dot com Thanks