Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Actually, I'd like to point something out. Yes, it's an extremely conservative buff and won't see us suddenly shoot up to the top of the charts for damage output (unless you're already there...), but what it DOES do is make us more 'acceptable' in a raid. Any little thing to remove the stigmata against Ret Paladins is a good thing. Doesn't fix any problems with the spec, but it does help fix issues with the player base, though probably not as much as we'd prefer.
    My hope is that since that this buff is so conservative, that they could be planning more spec changes for 4.3.

My hope is that since that this buff is so conservative, that they could be planning more spec changes for 4.3.
    Pfft. My hope is that whoever put Ret in it's current position was murdered in his sleep, and replaced with someone competent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pfft. My hope is that whoever put Ret in it's current position was murdered in his sleep, and replaced with someone competent.

That's nice compared to what I would want to happen to em.

That being said if they don't seriously rework the class I doubt that many people will keep playing it once other decent MMO's come out, there is only so much people are willing to put up with before they say F#ck you & audios.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    These are my thoughts exactly.

As a buff it isn't worth much, but it might be a sign that more serious changes are somewhere down the line.

One can only hope.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.